Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? (634 Views)

Kemi Odukoya Shows Her Baby Bump / My Experience With A Young Christian Girl / 11-year Old Christian Girl Baffles Islamic Scholar With One Simple Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by sweetestguy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Its the thing in vogue now, almost all girls wear it, especially in higher institutions. You see them wear very short bump shots and they walk about the sorrounding and even enter guys room. For me its quite indecent, So wat do u think, Should a christian girl wear such, is it a sin?
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
It is not a sin
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Annie2gud(f): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nope Dear...its not Bad.since it is bn wore inside the house,with no seductive intent..it wil only be bad,if you use it to go outside and seduce brother Emeka who cant control his wandering eyes and leakin libido.
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by sweetestguy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
Annie2gud: Nope Dear...its not Bad.since it is bn wore inside the house,with no seductive intent..it wil only be bad,if you use it to go outside and seduce brother Emeka who cant control his wandering eyes and leakin libido.
but in school, they wear it to go and get fuel but sthg from d market,even enter guys room,even at home,esp in d evenin tym de wear it around,and guys do see them, esp in skul
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Alwaystrue(f): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Let us women dress modestly, appropriately and sensibly.
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by prosper86: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
It is a sin because you r enticing d opposite sex,nt covering your unclothedness and dressing immodestly which goes against the word of God
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
no be only bump, na gallop!
Annie2gud: Nope Dear...its not Bad.since it is bn wore inside the house,with no seductive intent..it wil only be bad,if you use it to go outside and seduce brother Emeka who cant control his wandering eyes and leakin libido.

it is bn wore...

nawa for this thread sha
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
no be only bump, na gallop!

Annie2gud: Nope Dearest...its not Bad.since it is bn wore inside the house,with no seductive intent..it wil only be bad,if you use it to go outside and seduce brother Emeka who cant control his wandering eyes and leakin libido.

it is bn wore...

nawa for this thread sha
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Larryfly don kee me with me laff... grin grin

@op: talk true, ur yansh flat abi?
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by sweetestguy(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
aManFromMars: Larryfly don kee me with me laff... grin grin

@op: talk true, ur yansh flat abi?
I'm male and nt female olodo
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
I really do not expect a lady to dress like a nun when she is at home.
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
sweetestguy: I'm male and nt female olodo

Damn... My bad.. sad

It must be ur gf then... Sorry bro..
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by Annie2gud(f): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol@larry forget the error,concentrate on the message.
Re: Should A Christian Girl Wear Bump Short? by soapdish(f): 11:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Alwaystrue: Let us women dress modestly, appropriately and sensibly.

Well said.

Bum shorts should be worn within the confines of your home. It is inappropriate and amounts to indecent exposure for you to wear it outside of your house.

(1) (Reply)

Clinic In Churches Or Mosques: Is It Biblically Or Quranically Right? / Famous St Bridget Prayer And Promises Attached / RAM Meat Brought By Muslims: To Eat Or Not To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.