Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Do People Still Cross From. Libya. To. Spain - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do People Still Cross From. Libya. To. Spain (1227 Views)

NEMA Receives Nigerians Repatriated From Libya ( Photos ) / 172 Nigerians Deported From Libya / African Migrant Caught Hiding In Car's Engine In Attempt To Enter Spain(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Still Cross From. Libya. To. Spain by bettor111: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Hello I Just need info If people still cross From libya To Spain
Re: Do People Still Cross From. Libya. To. Spain by dasparrow: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2013
bettor111: Hello I Just need info If people still cross From libya To Spain

Is that what you are planning to do? Did you not read the thread that talked about the large number of Nigerians who attempted such and lost their lives in the process? What do you know about Spain? Who do you know in Spain? Are you aware that Spain currently has a very high unemployment rate and Europe is still trying to recover from a recession? Why do Nigerians like you prefer jumping from frying pan to fire? I am not saying you should not seek greener pastures abroad but do things the right way so you don't end up in a worse situation than you are already in.

1 Like

Re: Do People Still Cross From. Libya. To. Spain by adepojuot: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
dasparrow:

Is that what you are planning to do? Did you not read the thread that talked about the large number of Nigerians who attempted such and lost their lives in the process? What do you know about Spain? Who do you know in Spain? Are you aware that Spain currently has a very high unemployment rate and Europe is still trying to recover from a recession? Why do Nigerians like you prefer jumping from frying pan to fire? I am not saying you should not seek greener pastures abroad but do things the right way so you don't end up in a worse situation than you are already in.
wetin this one his talking about,op ask a question which require an answer,if you don't know the answer,pls pack well and allow people to answer the ops..why do you have to discourage the ops,do you want to compare Spain with Nigeria...@ ops Na every day people they cross from Libya to Spain or Italy due to crisis across middle east,if you want to cross this is the best time to do so,fellow your dream pls,God will guild u.....after 3mnth in refugee camp,you can cross to any European country...
Re: Do People Still Cross From. Libya. To. Spain by Vicjustice: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
bettor111: Hello I Just need info If people still cross From libya To Spain
Sure, at least, a vast number of them are either rescued by European cost guards or are flushed to the Spanish shore by sea wave

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Trip To Osun and Oyo state to Visit Tourist Sites This Easter / A Nairalander Road Trip In Las Palmer Majorca. / Vietnam Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.