Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha (15684 Views)

School Proprietor Rapes 4-Year-Old In Nasarawa / The Woman Who Killed & Dumped Her 4-Year-Old Daughter Inside Well In Benue / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Was he abducted for ransom or they wanted to convert him to their son
Some people are wicked o

And how on earth did the couple escape arrest?
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Tinyemeka(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
I wonder how the police were able to track down the missing boy?
Kudos!
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Tolexander: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Akshow: what is dis one saying? D guy made sense and what he said is well understood can't say same about urs.
and whose fault is it for you losing your sense of understanding?
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by isaiahethan: 9:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tolexander: it is called adoption by abduction!

What do u mean?pls explain
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Nigroebere: 9:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
End time tins
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by 3ace(m): 9:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
hardbody: Why can't they just adopt rather than abducting and stealing? Now they will know no peace for sometime to come. SMH for some people
Well, it depends on the motive. If the intention is bad, definitely adoption can't be an option as they will be held liable if anything happens to the child by the orphanage.
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
kokoye: The boy will now become the property of the state govermnt ..they will send him to the best schools, etc.

I smell a consipacy here. Parents are now encouraging their kids to 'go missing'.

That seems to be the best way to get noticed.. and help from the govt.
ok,how about sticking urself up in da tyre compartment on da next flight from anywhere....u might hit da jackpot n land urself some scholarship,u know....thats if ur arsse doesnt end up raining over town....
Well, glory be to God da boi wasnt hurt...

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by 3ace(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
isaiahethan:

What do u mean?pls explain
Sarcasm.
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by dheaven: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2013
How were they able to get the boy and they did not see the new parents or the police team was bribed by the suspect?
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by whyse(m): 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
End tym tinzz
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by debbleopto: 12:35am On Oct 01, 2013
zolajpower: thank God oooooooooooo. you have been saved from money ritualist

correct information ; they are using his star to make money. the practice is common in onitsha. I think ikenga should deliberate on this kidnapping and robbery. if we will not take easy if one of us deported, I don't see why we should soft pedalled when our wards are being kidnapped or robbed with AK47.
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Gboliwe: 2:28am On Oct 01, 2013
What would be the motive? undecided
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Akshow: 5:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Tolexander: and whose fault is it for you losing your sense of understanding?
moral of d post, stop de do itk: I tooooooo know
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2013
kokoye: The boy will now become the property of the state govermnt ..they will send him to the best schools, etc.

I smell a consipacy here. Parents are now encouraging their kids to 'go missing'.

That seems to be the best way to get noticed.. and help from the govt.
I have a feeling that you are a kidnapper.

1 Like

Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by Tolexander: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2013
Akshow: moral of d post, stop de do itk: I tooooooo know
still posting instead of searching for the lost sense of understanding!
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by GrandMotors(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2013
Thank GOD he is safe and sound
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by meekhat: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2013
I met a lady yesterday at Achara Layout Enugu who is related to the victim's mother and she showed me unclad pictures of the poor boy after his rescue. There are bold scars of cain all over the boy's body and the rope used to tiehis hands and mouths also left visible wounds.I keep wondering, why torturing the little after kidnapping him. People ar are wicked oo undecidedI met a lady yesterday at Achara Layout Enugu who is related to the victim's mother and she showed me unclad pictures of the poor boy after his rescue. There are bold scars of cain all over the boy's body and the rope used to tiehis hands and mouths also left visible wounds.I keep wondering, why torturing the little after kidnapping him. People ar are wicked oo
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by emmabest2000(m): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2013
Donchyke39: Enugu – The Enugu State Police Command has found a four-year-old boy, who was allegedly stolen at his school three months ago.
A statement signed by the Public Relations Officer of the command, Mr Ebere Amarizu, on Monday in Enugu said the kid was found on Sept. 26 at the residence of a couple, Mr and Mrs Ejiofor Eze, at Awada Layout in Onitsha, Anambra.
The statement said that Mr and Mrs Eze, residing at Awada in Onitsha, allegedly stole the kid at his school at Achara Layout, Enugu on July 2.
“Following intensive investigation by the Anti-Kidnap Unit of the Enugu State Police Command, it was discovered that the boy was held hostage by the couple in their house.
“Ejiofor Eze and his wife are the brain behind the stealing of the boy.’’
The statement said that the boy was in good health and had rejoined his family.
It said, however, that the couple was currently on the run, noting that the police had been on their trail. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/4-year-old-stolen-boy-found-onitsha/
Stolen or Kidnap ?
Re: 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha by iwoh4: 8:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
parents should pls warn their children not to follow or excort any body after school.dy should not branch any where dy should come home straight. mostly pls pray be4 setting out ....

(1) (2) (Reply)

'i Went Into Robbery To Pursue My Footballing Career'-suspect / 21 Uniosun Students Arrested By EFCC Regain Freedom / NDLEA Raises Alarm Over Online Drug Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.