Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

LETTER to all Nigerian Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LETTER to all Nigerian Students (549 Views)

Apply Now For NIIT Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2015 / UNICAL Wins All Nigerian Universities Debate Championship / Humble Advice To Nigerian Students, Pls, Pls Read!!!... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LETTER to all Nigerian Students by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Its appaling that Nigerian Students do not know the power that they possess, all we are good at is to keep mute and watch things spoil. Elsewhere, in developed countries Students are recognized not because they are youths but because the leaders there understand the capability of a united energyrich students.
Imagine in a big country like Nigeria the so called FUTURE OF TOMORROW have stayed at home for 3months now getting to 4, for a cause we don't even know when it will end. All we hear in negotiation this, negotiation that and the end no show, destinies are wasted, future leaders become rogues and the vicious cycle of corruption starts afresh.
The most annoying fact now is that our so called student body NANS, that is meant to fight for our right is busy rigmarolling in politics, backbiting, impeachment e.t.c at the expense of the millions of students who are dying intellectually or even worse physically ...
Re: LETTER to all Nigerian Students by ajasa4link: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wetin come happen?
Re: LETTER to all Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
...in all these i find succur in the words of the holy, paraphrased "youths are like arrows in the hands of a strong man".. In times like when we students are to unite for a common benefit loaded cause, we will just shy away, the next thing you will hear is that some politician is using these same youths(students as thugs.). I think its high time we use our field of study to fight for our right, it must not be said that a nigerian student hacked and duped somebody its time that we put our internet knowledge into use for this nation and its leads to know to we exist and we are not just PAWNS in a chess game.at least we know what "Anonymous" group of hackers did, in time like this we should replicate the same but for a reasonable cause...
Re: LETTER to all Nigerian Students by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
... The remedy to our problem is PROTEST, by this i dont mean carrying placards up and down, destroying things no not at all, the Arab spring/revolution would not have succeeded if the online protesters by the means of social media, blogging, server overloading and override failed to do their task by this i mean that we students should resurrect this spirit of revolution like it was in the time of fuel subsidy and fight anyone,group, personality that feels its right to play politics with our future.
Instead of blogging about one celebrity scandal or the other, we should use our time to make our cries and grieviances heard, no time for broadcast unclad girls rather lets broadcast our future that is gradually been stripped of its diginity...lets form an online community that would shake this country, just like Davos and his crew on NL made their pains known to seun, so shall we let the people in corridors of power know our plight....i have lost many friends who went to find partime job during the strike but never came back...i am not ready to lose another soul.... UNITED we grow Divided we waste.....I REP the "ASSOCIATION OF CONCERNED NIGERIAN STUDENTS (ASCONS a yet to be formed body).....LÖNG LIVE NIGERIAN STUDENTS, long live the future of Nigeria......PEACE!!!!!
Re: LETTER to all Nigerian Students by emperorchedda(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
I believe dis is end time strike

(1) (Reply)

Admission!!!!!!! Admission!!!! Admission!!! / The Oblivious State Of The Nigerian Constitution / Madonna University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.