Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

DELETED - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DELETED (3830 Views)

SEE Some Photos Maheeda Posted ...and Later Deleted *sigh* / deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DELETED by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
I WANT THE WHOLE THREAD REMOVED.
Re: DELETED by fijiano202(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
I wont comment yet until i have the full details,cos i respect her alot i would be disappointed if this is actually what happened

1 Like

Re: DELETED by Dubby6(m): 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Waiting to hear/read her own side of the story
Re: DELETED by soulglo: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Does not make sense to me

6 Likes

Re: DELETED by ayodeji752: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Onyeka isnt dat wicked. Let dis guy tell us wot his sister really did

7 Likes

Re: DELETED by homesteady(m): 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
ayodeji752: Onyeka isnt dat wicked. Let dis guy tell us wot his sister really did

You never can tell undecided
Let's just wait for her own story!

1 Like

Re: DELETED by valicious1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
@op pls try organsize and compose ur english well cos I don't understand ur write-up

1 Like

Re: DELETED by Chanchit: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
There must be another version to this story. This is more than a document, when they are ready, they would come and tell us that thing gangan.

3 Likes

Re: DELETED by Infomizer(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
ayodeji752: Onyeka isnt dat wicked. Let dis guy tell us wot his sister really did
I dunno if 'wicked' is the proper adjective but i heard from a former driver of hers that she could be mean. But can you blame her? Some times, it's the only way to get the results you want from your subordinates. Can't say nada about the unlucky p.a tho. Anybody could be lying. Only time would tell!

2 Likes

Re: DELETED by fr3do(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
*scratches head*
the story is one kind.

1 Like

Re: DELETED by skyscraperTM(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
reserved¡
Re: DELETED by Tunjasko(m): 10:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
If truly d gal was innocent nd has integrity,she shouldnt hve alerted d police...na naija we dey nah..she shuld hve handed the document to her boss without fear or confided with anyone around...I dnt believe d gal cos d there z no objectivity in d story
Re: DELETED by Impulse80(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Na lie! angry

But e fit b true o undecided

E
T
T
Re: DELETED by Airforce1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Who is onyeka onwenu?
Re: DELETED by demelza: 11:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Cant make heads or tails outta this.
The story is just all over the place.

1 Like

Re: DELETED by Symphony007: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Madarm political jobber...any federal government propagander video, music, campaign, etc oyeka must always answer present.
Re: DELETED by sholay2011(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Airforce1: Who is onyeka onwenu?
An orange-seller at Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Ode. sad

1 Like

Re: DELETED by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 01, 2013
fijiano202: I wont comment yet until i have the full details,cos i respect her alot i would be disappointed if this is actually what happened
exactly what is on my mind because some things dont add up in the tale and i know aunty onyeka too well for her to do this.i choose not to fully believe till i hear from her side.i am suspecting foul play and or the lady attempted stealing the documents for the intent of blackmail unfortunatly the whole thing went wrong.anyway,those are just my guesses and speculations till i hear the real issue,then i can comment fully
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Symphony007: Madarm political jobber...any federal government propagander video, music, campaign, etc oyeka must always answer present.
what is this one ranting :/

will you give her another job.even 'madam' you cannot spell properly.smh.see the brain drain ASUU strike is causing.very pathetic :/
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Tunjasko: If truly d gal was innocent nd has integrity,she shouldnt hve alerted d police...na naija we dey nah..she shuld hve handed the document to her boss without fear or confided with anyone around...I dnt believe d gal cos d there z no objectivity in d story
gbam.thats why i said earlier that the tale doesnt sum up
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2013
On a flip side,this woman is ageing very gracefully.the older she gets,the more beautiful she looks/appears

1 Like

Re: DELETED by obyrich(m): 3:33am On Oct 01, 2013
What if na man dem dey drag? Abi na the file wey dem dey put inside man trouser dey cause wahala? Maybe gyal don go chop madam food and madam wan show am pepper. Just wondering. Abi d gyal na secretary? Shebi na dat kind file wey dem dey carry shine congo? Make una no kill me o. Na bad dream cause am. Make I go back to bed.
Re: DELETED by sholay2011(m): 3:39am On Oct 01, 2013
obyrich: What if na man dem dey drag? Abi na the file wey dem dey put inside man trouser dey cause wahala? Maybe gyal don go chop madam food and madam wan show am pepper. Just wondering. Abi d gyal na secretary? Shebi na dat kind file wey dem dey carry shine congo? Make una no kill me o. Na bad dream cause am. Make I go back to bed.
Smh. Bad dream indeed. Stop sleepwalking typing and go back to sleep so you can reboot your brain for sane thinking. Mschew.

See as he fabricated another story from the issue. Ahn ahn! I hail oh.
Re: DELETED by obyrich(m): 3:49am On Oct 01, 2013
sholay2011:
Smh. Bad dream indeed. Stop sleepwalking typing and go back to sleep so you can reboot your brain for sane thinking. Mschew.

See as he fabricated another story from the issue. Ahn ahn! I hail oh.
Pleading in Nadia_SA's voice 'make una forgive me na bad dream cause am or na Sexkillz hack my account- dem say him be bad guys computer guru/ virus'. Na shewa i dey fear pass. She go kee me. Na bad dream I swear.
Re: DELETED by Symphony007: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2013
kulyie: what is this one ranting :/

will you give her another job.even 'madam' you cannot spell properly.smh.see the brain drain ASUU strike is causing.very pathetic :/
you are a very foolish person. While others are earning an honest pay,So your definition of a "job" is making yourself available for every political propagander ad campaign from the corrupt nigerian government. Says alot about your myopism and idiocy.
Re: DELETED by dridowu: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2013
U commit crime , u face the consequence. So no time for superstory
Re: DELETED by Orikinla(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2013
From the accused brother this morning.

My sister's name is Rita Nwankpa

We had a lawyer, in fact 2 lawyers

Taking her to court yesterday was too impromptu.

The magistrate court read out the charge and she pleaded not guilty, they moved the hearing till. Dec 4 but requested for 2 sureties before she. Cld be released.

The. Perfection of the sureties document could not be completed before the end of day that is why they kept her in their custody and moved her to kirikiri until that is complete. Since today is public holiday it is tomorrow the documents can be completed.
Re: DELETED by homesteady(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2013
^^
Ahh the case is serious oh shocked
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2013
obyrich: Pleading in Nadia_SA's voice 'make una forgive me na bad dream cause am or na Sexkillz hack my account- dem say him be bad guys computer guru/ virus'. Na shewa i dey fear pass. She go kee me. Na bad dream I swear.
angry !
Re: DELETED by obyrich(m): 10:22am On Oct 01, 2013
nadia_SA:
angry !
grin
nadia_SA:
angry !
Re: DELETED by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2013
sholay2011:
An orange-seller at Lagos-Ibadan expressway. Ode. sad

grin cheesy
I don't have your time walaihi..
Re: DELETED by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2013
The story sounds shady to me, the narration has a lot of loopholes.. Won't judge till I hear the story of all parties involved

(1) (2) (Reply)

The King Of Jordan Sent Out This Badass Photo In Response To ISIS / Amazing Throwback Picture Of Yoruba Actors -photo / Street Hawkers Burst Into B-RED On Hold Up, As They Rush To Touch Him(pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.