Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams (528 Views)

Don't open this except you are ready to explain source of your wealth / We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams / YOU DON'T BE MILLONIRE TO BECOME A MANUFACTURER,WE HAVE SOLUTION TO YOUR DREAMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams by kollinz036: 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Do you have any product that you can't get into the market due to finance..send us your contact,what your product looks like and its use and we just might do business with you-carreramkt@gmail.com
Re: We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams by Ibrochaka(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
kollinz036: Do you have any product that you can't get into the market due to finance..send us your contact,what your product looks like and its use and we just might do business with you-carreramkt@gmail.com
am planning to go into palm oil and seasame seed business(to source and transport them to lagos) state. Bt the finance is my problem, currently i have an order of 30 tons of sesame seed to b supply to a warehouse in lagos, so i wil like to parner with you people if d funding can be done, another thin is that am new in d busines and wil like us to share idea on how to go about it or if you know any exporter of this products cos i know where to source this products in large quantity, so i wil like 2 know ur own thought,thanks.
Re: We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams by oddy1113: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2013
you attract corporate sponsors to your marketing efforts . You're ready willing and able to get a company to pay you for your project .

Savita Bhabhi Movie
Re: We Are Ready To Sponsor Your Dreams by Ibrochaka(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2013
oddy1113: you attract corporate sponsors to your marketing efforts . You're ready willing and able to get a company to pay you for your project .

Savita Bhabhi Movie
i did not get what you are saying

(1) (Reply)

Bulbs, Energy Saving Lamps/electrical Products / Make Money From Crypto Currencies / Glass And Plastic Bottle Print Services At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.