Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Inspirational Quote To All Nairalanders..by Gnabry{a True Arsenal Fan} - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inspirational Quote To All Nairalanders..by Gnabry{a True Arsenal Fan} (613 Views)

Did You See This Arsenal Fan In The Stadium After Messi's Penalty? / Are You A True Arsenal Fan / Mother Of Stabbed Arsenal Fan Cries To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspirational Quote To All Nairalanders..by Gnabry{a True Arsenal Fan} by gnabry(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
A wise man once said'Everyone now and then gets their inspirations from different things'.Well,I get mine from reading books and watching football,I think its hight time we bring the reading culture back to Nigeria.
Here are my personal research on inspirational quotes that I believe would help all nairalanders in their daily endeavours and make them prepare for the future.

Do not earn wealth and loose people,for earning people is a way of earning wealth.

Instead of cursing the darkness,try to fix the lamp.

Perhaps just a smile at a poor man would raise you in rank in sight of the poor man nd your lord.

A woman can be patient with her husband's poverty,unattractiveness and busy schedule,but she cannot be patient with his rude behaviour.

A child is llike a soft clay that we shape according to our treatmeant of it.

The best teacher is the one who preaches with his actions before is words.

Treat people humanely irrespective of their apperance,status and wealth.

Our abilty to capture people's heart and win their love brings us great happiness in life.

DO not think that people are of similar nature.Rather they differ tremendously.

Knowing the personalty of the one you are dealing with helps you earn his love.

WE deal with heart not bodies.

Believe in Arsene wenger and Love arsenal forever grin

Dispaly your emotions.be frank.'I love you.I was delighted to see and etc,so let's our emotions by making this at the front page wink and I hpe when you all read this ,you make use of 1,if not all smiley

(1) (Reply)

Leighton Baines And Ashly Cole Who Is Better / Under-17 World Cup 2013: Eaglets Awaits Defending Champions Mexico. / NFF Top Shots Fight In Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.