Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site (1088 Views)

Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by ehixking(m): 12:09am On Oct 01, 2013
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by ehixking(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2013
ehixking: www.naug.tk

On behalf of the entire Nigerian populace who has seen this initiative as a welcomed one
On behalf of all the executives and members of the Association
I hereby launch this website

www.naug.tk

May God grant us our heart desires and make our dream of fighting unemployment in Nigeria come to reality ...Amen!!!

Click on join us to register

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by sleeky8(m): 7:27am On Oct 01, 2013
Nice one ehix, I hope registration will be straight forward. God will continue to strengthen you in this fight against unemployment.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 01, 2013
@Ehix, am sure you know a tree cannot make a forest no matter how mighty it looks. Sorry to say this but you seem to be unadvisable. More than 80% of people who supported this movement glamoured for a name change so it could be broaden to cantain all facets of employment (employed, underemployed and unemployed) as they made good suggestions on what the name shld look like. Bcus you think you came up with this idea (which you were never the 1st person who thought about it. Just that your thread was taken to the front page on this forum and everyone then wished to join and be suporters) then whatever you decide stands thus you ignored all the pieces of advice given to you and went ahead registering the association with the same NAUG. This goes to show the selfish interest embedded in you even as the association is in such a tender age. This is a proof that only God knows what is in your mind in
this struggle. You might be ranting glamouring for a better Nigeria but still possess trait of selfishness in you. If not, why didnt you yield to the advice given to you by the majority? Do you think you can achieve the aims and objective of this association all alone? Definitely you know there's power in number. Mind you, i have been a strong supporter to this movement since birth but if others and i withdraw ourselves now from associating with the group simply because you have failed to adhere to our advice, do you think you can achieve this all alone? Why did you still open a website with the same name "National Association of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)? What are your concrete reasons for refusing to change the name? Or do you think your idea is the best therefore others own do not count? Even though i might have little or no problem with NAUG, but the fact that you've refused to opt to people's advice is an indication of selfishness in you. Am sorry to say this but that is what is obvious to any well-reasonable human being. Like i said before, A TREE CAN NEVER MAKE A FOREST NO MATTER HOW MIGHTY IT LOOKS. God bless!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by Basic(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2013
@ehixking, I agree with redbenson. Do you have any reasons for not agreeing to the name change?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by ehixking(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2013
RedBenson: @Ehix, am sure you know a tree cannot make a forest no matter how mighty it looks. Sorry to say this but you seem to be unadvisable. More than 80% of people who supported this movement glamoured for a name change so it could be broaden to cantain all facets of employment (employed, underemployed and unemployed) as they made good suggestions on what the name shld look like. Bcus you think you came up with this idea (which you were never the 1st person who thought about it. Just that your thread was taken to the front page on this forum and everyone then wished to join and be suporters) then whatever you decide stands thus you ignored all the pieces of advice given to you and went ahead registering the association with the same NAUG. This goes to show the selfish interest embedded in you even as the association is in such a tender age. This is a proof that only God knows what is in your mind in
this struggle. You might be ranting glamouring for a better Nigeria but still possess trait of selfishness in you. If not, why didnt you yield to the advice given to you by the majority? Do you think you can achieve the aims and objective of this association all alone? Definitely you know there's power in number. Mind you, i have been a strong supporter to this movement since birth but if others and i withdraw ourselves now from associating with the group simply because you have failed to adhere to our advice, do you think you can achieve this all alone? Why did you still open a website with the same name "National Association of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)? What are your concrete reasons for refusing to change the name? Or do you think your idea is the best therefore others own do not count? Even though i might have little or no problem with NAUG, but the fact that you've refused to opt to people's advice is an indication of selfishness in you. Am sorry to say this but that is what is obvious to any well-reasonable human being. Like i said before, A TREE CAN NEVER MAKE A FOREST NO MATTER HOW MIGHTY IT LOOKS. God bless!

From the bottom of my heart I must say am really disappointed @redbenson
I thought you've been following all along and if you have, you would no that we still in a dilemma as per the Name!
Why did you think we are Association of Nigerian graduate Against unemployment on twitter?
Nobody has registered any association anywhere
And I keep saying it that until we get trustees from the 6 geopolitical zone we cant register nothing.
It was you and so many that suggested that we should keep moving with registration or not so why blaming me.
I didn't build the website on of us did and I can remember very vividly warning him that if a situation of a name change comes up he must be able to modify it and he says its possible
Am very disappointed that you would just wake up one day on the first of october 2013 and try to destroy the reputation you built all this while.
You should have tried putting a call through to me instead of all these.
NB- no name yet we have Association of Nigerian graduate Against unemployment in mind(most preferred by the attendant of the first meeting , you were obviously not there) and Nigerian Association of unemployed graduate.
You advised us to keep moving and now you drawing us back. Why..
Call me let's talk and paste something here to correct your fallacy of hasty conclusion please
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
[quote
author=ehixking]

From the bottom of my heart I must say am really disappointed @redbenson
I thought you've been following all along and if you have, you would no
that we still in a dilemma as per the Name!
Why did you think we are Association of Nigerian graduate Against
unemployment on twitter?
Nobody has registered any association anywhere
And I keep saying it that until we get trustees from the 6 geopolitical
zone we cant register nothing.
It was you and so many that suggested that we should keep moving with
registration or not so why blaming me.
I didn't build the website on of us did and I can remember very vividly
warning him that if a situation of a name change comes up he must be
able to modify it and he says its possible
Am very disappointed that you would just wake up one day on the first of
october 2013 and try to destroy the reputation you built all this
while.
You should have tried putting a call through to me instead of all these.
NB- no name yet we have Association of Nigerian graduate Against
unemployment in mind(most preferred by the attendant of the first
meeting , you were obviously not there) and Nigerian Association of
unemployed graduate.
You advised us to keep moving and now you drawing us back. Why..
Call me let's talk and paste something here to correct your fallacy of
hasty conclusion please[/quote]

Am so sorry if i had sounded harsh, discouraged and pessimistic in my earlier post. The fact that you launched the website with the logo of NAUG shows that that is a brand name. That alone was enough to believe you went ahead registering the association with NAUG. Well, modication of the name will be okay but it might confuse some members cos e.g. the association will open new account on facebook etc which will now give multiple accounts abt the associoation therefore confusing the followers. But i sincerely pray we do things rightly so we will get answers rightly.

God bless the association!

God bless members and supporters of the association!

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by ehixking(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
RedBenson:

Am so sorry if i had sounded harsh, discouraged and pessimistic in my earlier post. The fact that you launched the website with the logo of NAUG shows that that is a brand name. That alone was enough to believe you went ahead registering the association with NAUG. Well, modication of the name will be okay but it might confuse some members cos e.g. the association will open new account on facebook etc which will now give multiple accounts abt the associoation therefore confusing the followers. But i sincerely pray we do things rightly so we will get answers rightly.

God bless members and supporters of the association!

God bless Nigeria!

@redbenson....
Thanks for showing maturity and understanding
That's what we lack in our country
And thanks for speaking out your mind because just for that alone I have cleared the air for some people who might just think we don't know what we are doing
Hope you would be at the next meeting

The dispute we just had now is not our fault but I blame it on Bureaucracy in government, why will C.A.C in Lagos direct us to the register General of the federation in Abuja before we can be registered. Is Lagos not Nigeria?

When even the law of the land permits freedom of Association
Politics has eaten deep into our system and we the youth must be able to fight that...immagine no well known person have volunteered to take this case up and be our trustee
They want us to come to them like we are seeking for favour and non of their family is affected.they want us to come and beg so they would give us terms and conditions.
Leave them!!! Slowly but surely we are getting there
God bless the association!
One....
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by pearlicious(f): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Are you unemployed? Are you working but earn meagre salary? Do you desire extra income while you still keep your present job? Are you a graduate with no previous working experience? Do you desire to become your own boss with flexible working hours? Do you want to know how to make #91,000 per day,#630,000 per week, #2.5m per month? Here comes the opportunity to change your financial status, WhatsApp 08083589826 for more info
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(naug) Official Site by Zainey338: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

(1) (Reply)

My Former Boss Is Threatening Me! / Its Possible To Study Undergraduate Degree For Free In Germany / Background Check: Antidote To Negligent Hiring, Vicarious Liability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.