Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

RE: How I Lost 4 Million Naira In One Weekend Through FCMB Mobile - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / RE: How I Lost 4 Million Naira In One Weekend Through FCMB Mobile (709 Views)

Apple Records 4 Million First-day Pre-orders Of Its New Iphone 6 / 1kva Power Inverter For Only 15,000 Naira In Ph / If Laptops Are Sold For 4,000 Naira In Nigeria,wiil You Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: How I Lost 4 Million Naira In One Weekend Through FCMB Mobile by okekechigozie(m): 12:46am On Oct 01, 2013
when i wrote an article on the above named topic, a lot of people commented and some said unacceptable things.

Please note that i never requested for the product but it was dubiously sent to me.
I contacted my account officer to stop it and he said they will do so.
I never activated but they activated it and perpetrated the fraud on my account.
Who is responsible if not the bank.

whatever they claim i strongly believe the bank is responsible for that act.

Some one went to Nairaland to hide the article.

Perhaps that person is a collaborator.

Here is the first text:

Its bad how A highly rated bank like FCMB will forcefully impose an electronic product on customers and use same means to debit the customer's money without his authority and consent, yet they have no clear explanation on the where about of my money.

I personally recommended many of my business associates to open accounts in FCMB but they are gradually loosing all of us due to this fraud in the name of mobile banking.

I opened my account 0435630019 with the zaria branch of this bank in 2008. After using the account for Four years, they sent me a message to welcome me to their FCMB Mobile. I never subscribed to the product.

I told my account officer, one mr. Adekoya that i did not ask for the mobile banking and i don't want it. He agreed to delete it.
But the next week, this same product was used to debit my account of 4,001,700 between 4th to 7th of October the same period.

I ran to the bank the next working day which is Monday and reported to the customer service lady and also to the manager. They claim to be investigating but the investigation has neither ended nor returned my money to my account.

The loss has greatly affect ed my business and family. i have tried various appeals to this bank to refund my money but all i have is stories one year running.

I believe this bank should have integrity and the safety of our money should be their responsibility.
Despite their claim to uphold absolute integrity and honour promises, they are yet to fulfill this.

I am sure am not the only victim of this.

Many have been short changed and if care is not taken it will be happening to more people.

I never requested for the Mobile banking. i also found out that one needs a pin number and other details to use it.
I never used any of these but they debited me.
Its only the bank that has access to my account and owe the explanation.
Re: RE: How I Lost 4 Million Naira In One Weekend Through FCMB Mobile by Holyrule(m): 2:20am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmm dis ur story self. I pray make i loose 50k and bank never close down talk less of 4 million.
Re: RE: How I Lost 4 Million Naira In One Weekend Through FCMB Mobile by lammygloooooooo(m): 3:02am On Oct 01, 2013
Hmmmmmm 1 year running out on ur sweat I really Feel for u that is y I oose confident in nigeria banking system and yet nobody care is only this country I will see a banking organization will be taken there customer sweat in clear fraudulent ways and nobody talks a lots of this cases had happen to different nigeria and the money did not reverse there must be people behind this fradulent act and they are still working as staff. My brother u havewasted so much time on this u could have take it up in legally way immediately you see that after like 2 week ur money di not revers. My advice for you is get a very srong human right lawyer or go to. Their chamber in surulere before stadium bus stop logde ur complian bitterly ask for there fully support I think is free to take up a case from them make sure you have all evidence of this transaction and pray to God. I pray a miracle happen to get back ur money. I pray this get to mr lamido. Igo loju mr afoju.

1 Like

Re: RE: How I Lost 4 Million Naira In One Weekend Through FCMB Mobile by okekechigozie(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
thanks i will do so

lammygloooooooo: Hmmmmmm 1 year running out on ur sweat I really Feel for u that is y I oose confident in nigeria banking system and yet nobody care is only this country I will see a banking organization will be taken there customer sweat in clear fraudulent ways and nobody talks a lots of this cases had happen to different nigeria and the money did not reverse there must be people behind this fradulent act and they are still working as staff. My brother u havewasted so much time on this u could have take it up in legally way immediately you see that after like 2 week ur money di not revers. My advice for you is get a very srong human right lawyer or go to. Their chamber in surulere before stadium bus stop logde ur complian bitterly ask for there fully support I think is free to take up a case from them make sure you have all evidence of this transaction and pray to God. I pray a miracle happen to get back ur money. I pray this get to mr lamido. Igo loju mr afoju.
Re: RE: How I Lost 4 Million Naira In One Weekend Through FCMB Mobile by okekechigozie(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
some one is threatening me with bullshit.

I will not come to the social media just to tarnish the image if this bank.
But they have pushed me to the wall.
how can one in the bank tell me the case was closed.

i will not take this trash

i just want my money and nothing less.

(1) (Reply)

Thermal Receipt Printer & Barcode Scanners / New Free Browsing On Your Techno, Android And Iphone / Tips & Tricks To Bypass Airtel Bis Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.