Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Akops N His Z10 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akops N His Z10 (1510 Views)

This Kiss Though,caption This Pics Of Oshiomole N His New Bride / Emeka N His Girlfriends / I.d(guez Nobody Goes By Dat Username)n His Boyfrnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akops N His Z10 by assu2013(m): 1:39am On Oct 01, 2013
Akpos picked up a blackberry Z10 in a taxi. He checked through the contacts and found "MY number 2" then he called it and luckily the owner answered

"Wow! Thank God! Where did you pick the phone"

Akpos quickly interrupted "not so fast lady, please give me your address."

"You want to bring the phone? Wow that's so nice of you. If only this country was full of good people like you..."

Akpos interrupted "What nonsense are you saying? I want to come and collect the charger!"
Re: Akops N His Z10 by mubalex50(m): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]. Dis guy no go kill person oooo. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Solve This Puzzle / What I Was Thought In School / Photo: When U Can't Find Ur Atm Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.