Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

The Woman I Need. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Woman I Need. (788 Views)

I Want To Be In Love With The Woman Of My Dream...you Might Be The Lucky One / Kind Of Woman I Wish To Marry / The Woman I Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman I Need. by nonso3k(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2008
hello to everyone who just happen to read this.i just happen to know what i need that's all.i need a woman that is ready to spend on me.i mean really spend on me.as for my part i'll do anything'i men anything to please her.seriously.so if you ever find a woman like this tell her to halla me at nonso3k@yahoo.com or 08039573580.serious ladies only.
Re: The Woman I Need. by LadyT(f): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2008
The love of money is the root of all evil.

You will do anything abi?

Even kill?

*sigh*
Re: The Woman I Need. by nonso3k(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2008
u no go understand.u wey dey away dey chop better.i no blame u.call me if u dey intrested
Re: The Woman I Need. by tboy1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2008
nonso3k:

u no go understand.u wey dey away dey chop better.i no blame u.call me if u dey intrested

LOL . . . cheesy grin cheesy
BTW it would b good if you put more energy into seekin' for jobs, than lookin for chicks that would spend money on you
Re: The Woman I Need. by ladybam(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2008
Boy!!!!!!!!!!!you are in the wrong generation undecided undecided
Re: The Woman I Need. by zeal500: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2008
NONSO u no go look for job? u wey dey look for woman money, u no dey shame?/
Niger gd n if U WORK HARD u go make am n bi a man of ur own as well treat a woman with respect

wake up to reality Boo
Re: The Woman I Need. by izeek(m): 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2008
i wonder if these is not some kinda job?
look in america u call them coughars , here u say dem be jobless.
well when u see a thread like this one stop insulting just simply pass on or tell him the ills involved.
because u are amongst the lucky ones to have a job dont give u right to insult others.

thats not to say u dey do the right in mr poster,
Re: The Woman I Need. by Encomium(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
Bros, you are really sick to the core cos you seems to be jobless fellow. Infact, you are a total disgrace to the entire male race. Kindly find something tangible to do brfore its too late for you.
Re: The Woman I Need. by Mesmerize(f): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2008
gals!

Didn't we already burned men like this on the stake? there are still more of him?
ok o, getting my matches and gasoline ready!
Re: The Woman I Need. by dammyboi(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
guu why now i agree this is a disgrace to man race. angry angry angry

Re: The Woman I Need. by whitelexi(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2008
If being gay or a lesbian is perfectly okay in this generation, then what are people complaining about? The guy has come out to talk of "where the thing dey scratch am" so free him abeg, shebi na him life?
Believe it or not, it is very possible that some women on this site have already started contacting him for his services in return for their money grin
Re: The Woman I Need. by CARUSO(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2008
nonso3k:

hello to everyone who just happen to read this.i just happen to know what i need that's all.i need a woman that is ready to spend on me.i mean really spend on me.as for my part i'll do anything'i men anything to please her.seriously.so if you ever find a woman like this tell her to halla me at nonso3k@yahoo.com or 08039573580.serious ladies only.

go and advertise in daily times you gold digging jigolo!!!

get a life or get lost with lucipher!!
Re: The Woman I Need. by Mesmerize(f): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2008
lmao!! u dey crase
Re: The Woman I Need. by CARUSO(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2008
Mesmerize:

lmao!! u dey crase

why i dey craze?

craze person advertise, u no yab am, na me wey i just dey gbadun for my house u dey yab!

i go vex for u ooo grin
Re: The Woman I Need. by Mesmerize(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
No vex oga wink
Re: The Woman I Need. by nonso3k(m): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2008
hey why all of them guys dey jelous.hhoh? tell u something i already got some lined up and ready.make all of una swear say una never Bleep person wey senior for both money and age?baboons
Re: The Woman I Need. by donpapa(m): 12:34pm On Jul 01, 2008
nonso3k:

hey why all of them guys dey jelous.hhoh? tell u something i already got some lined up and ready.make all of una swear say una never mess person wey senior for both money and age?baboons

I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL EXIST!  I WONDER WHY YOU STILL HAVE THE GUT TO START THIS NONENTITY THREAD. YOU'RE INDEED A DISGRACE TO BLACK NATION. embarassed PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE FLUSH OUT OF THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE. YOUR LIFE WILL SOON DISSOLVE LIKE SNOW, IF YOU FAIL TO DELETE THIS THOUGHT FROM YOUR HEART. BETTER THINK OF SOMETHING GOOD YOU CAN GIVE TO YOUR COUNTRY. . . . . . RATHER THAN THIS STUPID THOUGHT OF YOURS  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Woman I Need. by Radiant(f): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
nonso3k:

nonso3k:

hey why all of them guys dey jelous.hhoh? tell u something i already got some lined up and ready.make all of una swear say una never mess person wey senior for both money and age?baboons

You're so sick, it's hilarious grin grin grin
Re: The Woman I Need. by francessby(f): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2008
this is the beginning of your downfall, anyway just pray that you will not be trap by this daughters of jezebel hope you won't mind cos money is money no matter the source.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Boo / Dating Question / On B/half Of Deniyor-vivaladiva Is A Hoooo Feel Free To Leave Ur Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.