Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How To Make A Facebook Group Visible To None Friends - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How To Make A Facebook Group Visible To None Friends (713 Views)

How To Make A Mascot Costume Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Facebook Group Visible To None Friends by Esji80(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2013
the group i created in
facebook is not showing up
in search. . .

when i log out, log in with a
different facebook account that
is NOT a member of the group
nor a friend with my usual
facebook account, and search
for the title of the group, no
results come up. the group is a
closed group. i just created it
last night. does it take some
time to get into search results? Ijebabe or nex should please help me delete this topic. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dame Patience Jonathan Wins Finest Girl Democracy Awards 2013 / If Your Ex Wins $100 Million Immediately After A Break Up / Nigeria As At 6/01/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.