Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Maxwello Yg - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Maxwello Yg (1599 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maxwello Yg by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Vivly,take a look at the fifth post,just directly under your 2nd comment. The poster's moniker is empty. People who de-activate their account either do it intentionally,or it was a mistake,or more probably the wana test it if it realy work.
I did mine intentionally.
It can't ever be a mistake.
Those who used their account as tester were very stewpid plus funny.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nomski0: If its really true.......Tell him his Barbie misses himsadsad.

Could you send me his mail address
I missed you too dear.
But, not to worry, we are connected once more. smiley
Re: Maxwello Yg by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dannylux:

He was the guy who got me to register on nairaland smiley I will deliver the message when I see him. I'm sure He misses Nomski too
He doesn't lie.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dannylux: Guys, I spoke with the Dude last night, so, those of you who wish to contact him should pm me. cool

I can't leave his number on this thread for security and confidentiality reasons.
smiley
You did well.
Thanks.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Vivly(f): 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi:
I didn't click on the deactivation button mistakenly.
Heck, I campaigned for it to be introduced because I needed it.
On the day it's created, I woke up early in the morning, was fed up with nairaland, kept having fights in the politics section, it started affecting me negatively.
I remember when I was at school and met this Yoruba room mate of mine, I felt like I was seeing Dayokanu right before my eyes.
That's btw.
Nairaland made me a bit bitter then, I had to go on and chill out for sometime.
But, I knew I would come back.
Cool! Lol @ the Dayokanu part.
Anyways, good you're back.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
For everybody who was concerned about my where about and reason why I made up my mind to deactivate .Yg, I appreciate the concern you showed and especially friends of Nomski's, didnt get the opportunity to know you guys better then but I see you guys are a great, caring bunch!
Dannylux, thanks for your time, energy and input, they helped mighty much. Suppose I call you the definition of a friend?
I appreciate and am short of words.
Thank you one and all.
*thread closed*
Re: Maxwello Yg by Danhumprey: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi: He doesn't lie.
Oh really?

Damn! You people should help Vessi's ministry by 'liking' his d.p. The guy is cute. He remind me of one of my High school classmate and friend. wink
Re: Maxwello Yg by Danhumprey: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi: For everybody who was concerned about my where about and reason why I made up my mind to deactivate .Yg, I appreciate the concern you showed and especially friends of Nomski's, didnt get the opportunity to know you guys better then but I see you guys are a great, caring bunch!
Dannylux, thanks for your time, energy and input, they helped mighty much. Suppose I call you the definition of a friend?
I appreciate and am short of words.
Thank you one and all.
*thread closed*
It's no bigie,bro. Atleast you're back. So Nomski will rest and stop worrying about missing you. wink
Re: Maxwello Yg by Danhumprey: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: Cool! Lol @ the Dayokanu part.
Anyways, good you're back.
I sent you a PM. I don't know what's going on with you or between us,but I'm waiting for the next lie you're gonna give me.
Re: Maxwello Yg by flolancracker: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi:
I remember when I was at school and met this Yoruba room mate of mine, I felt like I was seeing Dayokanu right before my eyes.
grin grin grin grin grin grin lmao.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Vivly(f): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Danhumprey: I sent you a PM. I don't know what's going on with you or between us,but I'm waiting for the next lie you're gonna give me.
Lie sey I dey fear you?
Re: Maxwello Yg by Dannylux: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
lol what's happening guys? Vivly and Danny, I really wanna understand you guys oh.

And Vessi, good you finally decided to unveil your identity.

Welcome back once again.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Vivly(f): 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dannylux: lol what's happening guys? Vivly and Danny, I really wanna understand you guys oh.

Welcome back once again.
You go fear na. Vivly don dey get issues.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Danhumprey: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: Lie sey I dey fear you?
Never mind. It's not worth it.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Danhumprey: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dannylux: lol what's happening guys? Vivly and Danny, I really wanna understand you guys oh.

Welcome back once again.
Trust me,you don't wanna know.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Dannylux: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: You go fear na. Vivly don dey get issues.

lol Na una two e concern.
Re: Maxwello Yg by Vivly(f): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Danhumprey: Trust me,you don't wanna know.
*smh*
i don suffer . Shift!
Re: Maxwello Yg by Dannylux: 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: *smh*
i don suffer

lol

Danny, I no even wan understand. Vivly, you guys need to talk abi? cheesy
Re: Maxwello Yg by Vivly(f): 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nah. I'm cool.
Re: Maxwello Yg by flolancracker: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun And His Team Are Clowns / Meet The Group Of Female Soldiers Fighting Against ISIS To Protect Their Homes / How To Repair/fix Iphone Won't Turn On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.