Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,381 members, 7,843,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Thought On Nigeria's Independence - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Thought On Nigeria's Independence (1884 Views)

Examine Ur Self What Does Those Features On Nigeria Coat Of Arms Means? / Mugabe's Thought On Racism(photo) / Nigeria Independence Day Poems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
ochongonoko:

Wow, is all I can say. We need ladies like you. Too bold and real, me likey wink

Well J&K is kind of a shy guy and has ..... lipsrsealed

But I'll leave you with this picture below which speak my mind

@caruj, yes o, I feel fly, seeing my handworks are paying off. Lol grin.

@JK, mehn, there's no harm in trial. Being friends with her is no crime. Give it a try man. Hope you're good?. Have fun bizbloke smiley

Haba! Wetin be this? Did I ever say I'm not friends with her? shocked
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
ItsModella: One question though—what happens to Ella. B? grin grin

Amazikwanu’m ife n’eme? *activates siddon dey look mode*

*Or maybe not*

Ok, this thread has been massively been derailed from its original purpose so a little derailing on my part is not out of place. Cathaliya, I applaud your courage and sincerity. It’s not everyday one gets to see a lady who openly declares her feelings for a man she hasn’t even met.

Jekyll, I understand that you do not want to have a relationship with someone you haven't met but you could still give friendship a chance. You could at least hear her out and come to an agreement, not dismissing it so fast. I assume that you both live in the same city, no? (I know you were part of those eager to see Mariabambam work out. I’m just wishing a brother the same thing he wished for me, no harms intended. grin)

Lastly, if you two ever get married in the future (I know I’m jumping the gun here but heck, I don’t care undecided tongue), na me go be on top the matter of anything asoebi related. Una nu go?

Peace out.

Over-derailed ni. sad I for just keep my article for inside my phone o.

Ella B? What happens to her? Nothing, nothing happens to anyone.

@highlighted, lmao. No lemme laugh forget my name ni. You wey "NO" Maria from the beginning.

No, we don't live in same city. I no wish you anything naa. Haba! angry You sef follow? shocked

Lol. Marriage, ke? I dey pursue marriage comot for dream, you dey here dey jump gun. Keep jumping o.

Meanwhile, welcome back *hugs her*. Hope you no go run comot immediately?
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by demelza: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:
Pretty Jesus!
grin This is my first time of hearing this.
Sounds cool though.
Oya Cathaliya, your turn.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: grin This is my first time of hearing this.
Sounds cool though.
Oya Cathaliya, your turn.

Demelza,

Go back to work, pls. undecided
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by demelza: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Demelza,

Go back to work, pls. undecided
grin An ingenious way of telling me to go be productive. I likey.
I gotta find you ASUU,
I need to find you.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
ItsModella: One question though—what happens to Ella. B? grin grin

Amazikwanu’m ife n’eme? *activates siddon dey look mode*

*Or maybe not*

Ok, this thread has been massively been derailed from its original purpose so a little derailing on my part is not out of place. Cathaliya, I applaud your courage and sincerity. It’s not everyday one gets to see a lady who openly declares her feelings for a man she hasn’t even met.

Jekyll, I understand that you do not want to have a relationship with someone you haven't met but you could still give friendship a chance. You could at least hear her out and come to an agreement, not dismissing it so fast. I assume that you both live in the same city, no? (I know you were part of those eager to see Mariabambam work out. I’m just wishing a brother the same thing he wished for me, no harms intended. grin)

Lastly, if you two ever get married in the future (I know I’m jumping the gun here but heck, I don’t care undecided tongue), na me go be on top the matter of anything asoebi related. Una nu go?

Peace out.

JK has been dodging like scared kitty cat grin

The fear of ella.B is the beginning of wisdom grin
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Haba! Wetin be this? Did I ever say I'm not friends with her? shocked

Mtcheeeww!! grin

You know what I meant..take it offline goddamit grin

If you like open your mouth tire, cathaliya loves you, stop dodging tongue
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Cathaliya: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll, you say we are friends.....and thats it. You know the kind of friendship I want from you......a very very very close one.

Ok, It looks like am forcing it too much.
Friends then......but I want more from you and you know that.

I am not giving up on you neither am I letting you go... I will just accept whatever decision you make.....all because I love you...!

You ve got mail!
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Over-derailed ni. sad I for just keep my article for inside my phone o.

Ella B? What happens to her? Nothing, nothing happens to anyone.

@highlighted, lmao. No lemme laugh forget my name ni. You wey "NO" Maria from the beginning.

No, we don't live in same city. I no wish you anything naa. Haba! angry You sef follow? shocked

Lol. Marriage, ke? I dey pursue marriage comot for dream, you dey here dey jump gun. Keep jumping o.

Meanwhile, welcome back *hugs her*. Hope you no go run comot immediately?
Hehehehehe!!

I told him NO alright but I still agreed to communicate with him underground which is simply what I'm asking you to do. Don't just shut her out. Erm, she also says that she wants a very very close friendship. Consider her request na, ogini na eme gi sef? I didn't train you to be this stubborn o angry

Jekyll abeg no lie...you wan lie say you no follow ochon, kslib, and toyin dey scream mariabambam? Easy with the lies, boy. angry

I go dey jump o, that's why I'm tall. I tower above my peers in everything including foresight and I see you getting married soon. So erm, no forget me for the asoebi matter (Cathaliya, this goes to you too). grin grin grin

*Hugs him tight* how have you been? and how is my in-law, ella.b? grin
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Cathaliya: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
If you have someone you love and you are with already, let me know.

The love I feel for you clouded everything..... I didnt even ask.

But, the fact still remains that, I love you and I wana be with you....
I wana know you, feel what you feel...
I wanna share your joy, pains, sorrows..
I wana enjoin myself to you...
I want us to be one.....that is my desire.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cathaliya: If you have someone you love and you are with already, let me know.

Cathaliya: Jekyll, you say we are friends.....and thats it. You know the kind of friendship I want from you......a very very very close one.

I am not giving up on you neither am I letting you go... I will just accept whatever decision you make.....all because I love you...!

You ve got mail!

OMG!!. Jekyll!!. At least cathaliya deserves an offline friendship with you. You can count the number of girls that would publicly woo a guy on a faceless forum!!. You've got mail, and she's serious to make sure you guys are friends offline, she deserves it. Whether you have someone or not, hear her out. She wants to communicate with you offline not just online friends.wink. She LOVES you man, she's been harping on about it.

Cathaliya, you've made my day. Unlike many people that would mask their feelings, you let it all out. May God grant you, your heart desires cool.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
I'm liking this cathaliya lady already. So romantic, feisty and a go getter. Traits rare in some ladies

She reminds me of pokello wink

Cathaliya, remember you do owe me your pic. Your showed it to kingsley but didn't show me tongue
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by demelza: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2013

Ope o!
The show still goes on.
*chews popcorn with every facial muscle*
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ok, cath, a honest advice, drop your feelings. The signs are obvious. He likes you and wants you to be friends with him but nothing more than that. No offline ish. He's prolly have his eyes on someone offline lipsrsealed

@JK, no mind my match making skills, I just thought cath has done enough and deserved to know you more than just ONLINE. Greet ella for me wink
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Cestmoi1(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
*peeping*
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: grin An ingenious way of telling me to go be productive. I likey.
I gotta find you ASUU,
I need to find you.

Lol. I didn't mean it that way.

@highlighted, LMAO. You no serious.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
ochongonoko:

JK has been dodging like scared kitty cat grin

The fear of ella.B is the beginning of wisdom grin

Scared kitty cat? shocked Choi! undecided

Last paragraph, lwkm. Big head!
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cathaliya: Jekyll, you say we are friends.....and thats it. You know the kind of friendship I want from you......a very very very close one.

You ve got mail!

I've seen your mail. Let's mail, abeg.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
ItsModella:
Hehehehehe!!

I told him NO alright but I still agreed to communicate with him underground which is simply what I'm asking you to do. Don't just shut her out. Erm, she also says that she wants a very very close friendship. Consider her request na, ogini na eme gi sef? I didn't train you to be this stubborn o angry

Jekyll abeg no lie...you wan lie say you no follow ochon, kslib, and toyin dey scream mariabambam? Easy with the lies, boy. angry

I go dey jump o, that's why I'm tall. I tower above my peers in everything including foresight and I see you getting married soon. So erm, no forget me for the asoebi matter (Cathaliya, this goes to you too). grin grin grin

*Hugs him tight* how have you been? and how is my in-law, ella.b? grin

See as she type the no for upper case. Meanie *kicks her* angry Haba! I'm not shutting her out. We dey talk via mail. Lol, na you train me before? She knows what I want. I even wrote it in Jekyll Vs Hyde. Why you dey do like this, nne?

No, I was in support of Ochonodella naa. wink

Lmao. I no go forget you for bend down select. No be only asoebi. I never see life finish, na marriage I go con dey think ni. Lai lai.

Been cool; adapting to post-BBA and returning to offline life sha. Ella is cool, too. grin
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2013

No, I'm not with anyone although I have a crush on someone.

Okay, Cathaliya, pls stop. You're making me feel like a bad guy now and it's not what it is. I'll reply your mail.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: Ope o!
The show still goes on.
*chews popcorn with every facial muscle*

I feel like bending your facial muscles.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
carujmonella:

OMG!!. Jekyll!!. At least cathaliya deserves an offline friendship with you. You can count the number of girls that would publicly woo a guy on a faceless forum!!. You've got mail, and she's serious to make sure you guys are friends offline, she deserves it. Whether you have someone or not, hear her out. She wants to communicate with you offline not just online friends.wink. She LOVES you man, she's been harping on about it.

Cathaliya, you've made my day. Unlike many people that would mask their feelings, you let it all out. May God grant you, your heart desires cool.

Guy, abi babe, abi Ochon, shey you no dey see wetin I dey write, ba? Na only Cathaliya own you dey see? sad
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
carujmonella:
@JK, no mind my match making skills, I just thought cath has done enough and deserved to know you more than just ONLINE. Greet ella for me wink

Mtcheew.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2013
C'est moi:
*peeping*

Lmao. Better go back to GUS/Secret of the gods thread.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Cestmoi1(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

Lmao. Better go back to GUS/Secret of the gods thread.
lol.....I will o but i'll continue peeping.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by demelza: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

I feel like bending your facial muscles.
Jekyll & Hyde:

I've seen your mail. Let's mail, abeg.
I accept you bending my muscle but please dont take it offline. I want to see the ending.
Purty please!
Cathaliya pls you guys should finish it here. sad
I have to get my money's worth. angry
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
C'est moi:

lol.....I will o but i'll continue peeping.

You no go see anything. tongue
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Cathaliya: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

No, I'm not with anyone although I have a crush on someone.

Okay, Cathaliya, pls stop. You're making me feel like a bad guy now and it's not what it is. I'll reply your mail.
crush on someone? I dont even have a chance at love with you cus the more I chase you, the more you chase your crush...

Ah, Love has finished me o...grin
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: I accept you bending my muscle but please dont take it offline. I want to see the ending.
Purty please!

See your head. Money's worth? Lmao. You go soon tell me who collect money from you.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Cathaliya: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: I accept you bending my muscle but please dont take it offline. I want to see the ending.
Purty please!
I think you ve exhausted your cash......payup to view more...grin

I get acting skills wella o....grin

danmit Cathaliya.....idiegwu.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Cathaliya:
crush on someone? I dont even have a chance at love with you cus the more I chase you, the more you chase your crush...

Ah, Love has finished me o...grin

Yes. If you've actually been reading my threads, you'd know. I have just 3.

Love no fit finish person.
Re: My Thought On Nigeria's Independence by demelza: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^ Carry on Jekylaliya.
The floor is yours.
Omo this thing sweet o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nairaland Should Employ Airforce1 As A Mod. / Plots Of Land For Sale In Owerri / Plateau United Are The New NPFL Champions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.