Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) (9187 Views)

A Nairalander's Mum At 50 / Only Oct Born Pls / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by jcute: 5:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
at 53 your mum look so beautiful.....Happy Birthday to her. She shall live to eat the fruits of her labour.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by comradestalk: 5:16pm On Oct 01, 2013
Birthday greetings Ma
Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by arosaking: 5:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
A well structured write up with correct pictorial representation of the celebrant, @Passion007, you took me down memory lane with your delivery. Thumbs up bro. Jisi ike. Happy birthday to a wonderful mom. May God continue to bless her exceedingly. Ezigbo nne m, electi umu agbara. O ga adiri gi na mma. Chukwu abia ama gozie gi ma nye gi ogologo ndu na aru isi ike. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by LBlessing(f): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Birthday to your mum. She's birthday mate with my dad. Same day, same month, same year smiley. Wish them many more years

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by otokx(m): 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Birthday to your Mum.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by mamagee3(f): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Happy Birthday!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
passion007: This would be my first post in this section.
I would like to celebrate my Mum, Mrs Ifeoma Maduka Ezeh (nee Nwafor) as she clocks 53!

Born on Oct 1, 1960 to Pa Nwagbara Nwafor (God bless his memory) and Mrs Monica Nwafor(both from Ozalla, Nkanu LGA of Enugu State) my mum was the quintessential only daughter: to this day , her mother still fondly calls her 'baby'. During the post independence days, she was called Freedom by her peers.

My mother accompanied her parents in their trade itinerary, consequently spending the better part of her early life in Onitcha, Anambra State until she returned to Enugu to attend Sedes Sapientae College in Iwollo.

In 1978, she married my father at Holy Ghost Cathedral, Enugu.

My mother's worst experience was losing both her younger brothers: Ifeanyi and Patrick (God bless their memory). I was little at the time, but I wished there was something I could do to make her sorrow go away.

My mother is jovial, gentle, enterprising, and extremely philanthropic.

I want her to know that my siblings and I love her very dearly, even though we are all grown now and have (or about to have) our own families.

I love you, Mum!

Happy Birthday, Mum!

Happy Independence Day, Nigeria!

Edit: Mods, pls consider for FrontPage.
I'm several hundred kilometres from home, and so I'm hoping seeing Nigeria's foremost online forum celebrating her birthday would suffice for a birthday gift for my Mum. Thanks.

I sabi Holy Ghost cathedral well well
Beside Ogbete market
Happy Birthday to your mom
Chukwu Nye ya aru isi ike na ogologo ndu

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by passion007: 7:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
babyosisi:

I sabi Holy Ghost cathedral well well
Beside Ogbete market
Happy Birthday to your mom
Chukwu Nye ya aru isi ike na ogologo ndu

I grew up in Enugu; I know the area well enough too. I used to go for catechism classes for a brief period there.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by nanidee(f): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Happy Birthday to your lovely mother smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by iwoh4: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
congratulations madam ur truly a Nigerian.happy 53birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
life_style: My dad is also 53 today
And wat stopped you from opening a thread for him
life_style: My dad is also 53 today
And wat stopped you from opening a thread for him
Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by imperiouxx(m): 1:43am On Oct 02, 2013
Happy birthday to your mom.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Nairalander's Mum (born Oct 1, 1960) by Wendyslim(f): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2013
Wishing her many more years

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Im Unhappy In My Marriage / Intimate Incompatibility In Marriage / Who Should Take The Greater Share Of A Wedding Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.