Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? (2526 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2013
If you can still remember then drop the title or if you've forgotten the title you can just tell us about the movie. If you can't remember at all just drop the one in those days that you can remember very well.
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
I think I can remember one bollywood those days.....*thinking*
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2013
The Bollywood movie that I can remember back then was this one that a guy on a bike hit a puppy and took care of the little dog took it home and trained it and grows up. The dog really is a smart one and understands the guy and his wife but on a fateful day that the couple was attacked the wife was killed and the dog couldn't do anything because he is locked up in a cage while the woman was bathing. The criminals also succeed in killing the guy. The brave dog mourns the couple and took revenge afterwards. Who can remind me the title? I don't think I can remember the title but the indian movie was awesome and touching...believe me tears dropped. The dog is so brave.
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Yinky95(f): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
@Anuoluwap Wow! I love that bollywood story you told. Intriguing, interesting, touching I really don't think i watched it before though. But the way you put it make sense.
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Yinky95(f): 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
The first Hollywood i ever watched happens to be that of Jackie Chan Mr. NICE GUY. That isn't the first one sha but that's the only one i can remember perfectly...i love the movie
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by homesteady(m): 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg my brain no be computer!
How would I remember the first film I watched?
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady: Abeg my brain no be computer!
How would I remember the first film I watched?
wat abt d one you can remember wey don tey
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Olarewajub: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Anuoluwap: The Bollywood movie that I can remember back then was this one that a guy on a bike hit a puppy and took care of the little dog took it home and trained it and grows up. The dog really is a smart one and understands the guy and his wife but on a fateful day that the couple was attacked the wife was killed and the dog couldn't do anything because he is locked up in a cage while the woman was bathing. The criminals also succeed in killing the guy. The brave dog mourns the couple and took revenge afterwards. Who can remind me the title? I don't think I can remember the title but the indian movie was awesome and touching...believe me tears dropped. The dog is so brave.
The Revenge Dog. Hilarious movie.
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Kaycee7(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
First Hollywood- Commando
First Bollywood- Yeh Varda Raha (Sunita)
First Nollywood- Can't Remember

1 Like

Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
First Nollywood - Ireke Onibudo by Tunde Kelani grin grin grin/ Or maybe 'Igbo Olodumare' (- This sh.it is scary as hell! About Witches, and Different forest spirits etc..) / There's another one 'Ayanmo Ife' (Nush! grin).....I can't recall the one I watched first among all as I was born into them grin grin)
First Hollywood - Blue Lagoon
First Bollywood - Sholay grin / Sunita.....I can't remember the one i watched first
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by UjSizzle(f): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bollywood-- Tofan
Hollywood-- The only thing i remember is 7 lucky kids undecided
Nollywood-- I remember Nneka the pretty serpent.

My folks weren't too keen on having us watch nollywood movies cos they were always about witches and crazy vodoo. Afterwards it was all Bakassi boys things. Scared the hell outta me embarassed
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
uj_sizzle: My folks weren't too keen on having us watch nollywood movies cos they were always about witches and crazy vodoo. Afterwards it was all Bakassi boys things. Scared the hell outta me embarassed
AH! You missed oooo. My Dad bought lots of those scary VHS cos that was the only way we could connect to home then. They're really interesting...even if you don't understand what they were saying, you will be entertained. I'm sure that is the reason Fantasy is still my favourite genre cool cool cool cool.

Yinky95: The first Hollywood i ever watched happens to be that of Jackie Chan Mr. NICE GUY. That isn't the first one sha but that's the only one i can remember perfectly...i love the movie
Are Jackie Chan movies hollywood? undecided undecided undecided Abi you dey sleep walk?
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by edirector(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2013
I remember The White Chicks, Hollywood bin do me strong thing for dat film.
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by winteriscoming: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hollywood: assassins
nollywood: thunderbolt
Bollywood: cant remember the name. There was this couple that disturbed a prophet's prayers so he killed the wife and hid the guy in a tree. the girl was reincarnated and then two of her friends tricked her and raped her to death. she met her boyfriend that had been in a tree all those years. and he proceeded to avenge her by killing both the innocent and guilty. if anybody remembers the name pls post it I want to watch it again. thank you.
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Olarewajub: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
How come nobody haven't mentiöned "Egg Of Life"
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 01, 2013
Olarewajub: How come nobody haven't mentiöned "Egg Of Life"

which one is that one?
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Kaycee7(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
winteriscoming:
Bollywood: cant remember the name. There was this couple that disturbed a prophet's prayers so he killed the wife and hid the guy in a tree. the girl was reincarnated and then two of her friends tricked her and raped her to death. she met her boyfriend that had been in a tree all those years. and he proceeded to avenge her by killing both the innocent and guilty. if anybody remembers the name pls post it I want to watch it again.thank you.
I've watched it. The title is Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani. Twas really touching.

1 Like

Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by winteriscoming: 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
Kaycee7: I've watched it. The title is Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani. Twas really touching.
thanks man. that's the film. I loved it when I was a kid. I wonder why it got so many negative reviews. that's not going to stop me from watching it anyway. *off to download It*
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by sholay2011(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2013
speedyboi: First Nollywood - Ireke Onibudo by Tunde Kelani grin grin grin/ Or maybe 'Igbo Olodumare' (- This sh.it is scary as hell! About Witches, and Different forest spirits etc..) / There's another one 'Ayanmo Ife' (Nush! grin).....I can't recall the one I watched first among all as I was born into them grin grin)
First Hollywood - Blue Lagoon
First Bollywood - Sholay grin / Sunita.....I can't remember the one i watched first
Smh. undecided undecided undecided angry angry grin
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:

lolz ^_^

2 Likes

Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2013
speedyboi:
AH! You missed oooo. My Dad bought lots of those scary VHS cos that was the only way we could connect to home then. They're really interesting...even if you don't understand what they were saying, you will be entertained. I'm sure that is the reason Fantasy is still my favourite genre cool cool cool cool.

Are Jackie Chan movies hollywood? undecided undecided undecided Abi you dey sleep walk?
maybe cause jackie appeared in some hollywood movies made him say that....jackie movies should be under 'chinkowood' lmao ^_^
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Yinky95(f): 11:47am On Oct 02, 2013
speedyboi:

sorry, my bad..maybe 'chinkowood' lyk dat guy said. Lol
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Yinky95(f): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Who remembers ; bollywood MARD? .......KOTO AYÉ nollywood that movie sucks wit all those witches and ugly wizards......some don't even have memory of the past chai!
Make i book space we fit make fp....
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yinky95: Who remembers ; bollywood MARD? .......KOTO AYÉ nollywood that movie sucks wit all those witches and ugly wizards......some don't even have memory of the past chai!
Make i book space we fit make fp....
my guy thanks : ) MARD very very tough movie...koto Aye?? I hate anything 'witchy' 3rd degree grammar lol. But Seriously, i prefer love stories *catches cold*
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
sholay2011:

grin grin grin grin grin grin....not my fault tongue tongue tongue

Yinky95: Who remembers ; bollywood MARD? .......KOTO AYÉ nollywood that movie sucks wit all those witches and ugly wizards......some don't even have memory of the past chai!
Koto Aye is a 'small thing' when you compare it with 'Igbo Olodumare' grin grin. Just that Koto Aye has improved VFX, as it is more recent!
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Dimmaluv(f): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
My first hollywood and bollywood film hmmm that is gonna be difficult because i started watching them before i could read ABCs. Let me give it a try. Bollywood would be Aman Akuba Anthony...
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dimmaluv: My favorite bollywood films goes on and on but let me mention these few
krrish1 and 2 waiting for 3.
Kush kuch hoi ta hai
fanaa
promise
fashion
3 idoits(fantastic film)
dhoom1 waiting for 3
shole
ganjini
like stars
should i go on
huh? ......go on.....
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Dimmaluv(f): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hahahahaha have you watched any of those mentioned
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yes @Dami But which one did you watch firstly?
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dimmaluv: My favorite bollywood films goes on and on but let me mention these few
krrish1 and 2 waiting for 3.
Kush kuch hoi ta hai
fanaa
promise
fashion
3 idoits(fantastic film)
dhoom1 waiting for 3
shole
ganjini
like stars
should i go on

Baba calm down! Shey you miss road ni? Or you dey tipsy somehow?
Re: First Nollywood, Hollywood & Bollywood Movie You Ever Watched? by Anuoluwap(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
speedyboi:

Baba calm down! Shey you miss road ni? Or you dey tipsy somehow?
i wonder oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download [mechanic: Resurrection] Movie Full HD!! / TSTV Channels, Decoder Price, Subscription, Dish And Coverage Areas / New Reality Tv Show: Auditions,auditions,auditions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.