Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! (2897 Views)

Catch This gone !! / Toyota 4runner 98 Model For Grabs Just 1.4m Call Now.. Its Urs.. / Nigerian Bikers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by Ultm8Ryda: 1:58pm On Jun 27, 2008
check out Ultimate Rider oUR own Bike Magazine with oUR own people Biking in oUR own CultURe.
and its Free growing with the help of other Bikers . You don't wanna miss out.

go to www.ultmaterideronline.com

for your Genuine Bikes sales and pURchases, gear, news and UR regular Adrelanine dose.

Live,Love and Ride,, Forever.
smiley
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by mi3(f): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2008
seriously?? yay!!! you have no idea how excited this makes me, is it only available online for now?? or its on sale somewhere
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by fotodaddy: 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2008
ol boy, the link not dey work ooo!!!!
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by mi3(f): 3:03am On Jun 29, 2008
@fotodaddy, your bike is haaaawt! saw the pic in your profile thingy, what model is it exactly??
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by fotodaddy: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2008
m.i:

@fotodaddy, your bike is haaaawt! saw the pic in your profile thingy, what model is it exactly??

Thanks m.i, Its a 1999 Honda CBR 600 F. I've changed the color though and its now silver. More sedate when compared with the RR models
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by mi3(f): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2008
@fotodaddy.o i c, fanx! i have one more to add to my list of potentials, silver sounds nice, any pics of it now??
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by fotodaddy: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2008
scroll down this thread and you will find it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-70290.192.html
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by mi3(f): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2008
kool! me likey, more than the yellow actually, meanwhile on that same thread i posted a question, cant re-type here, maybe youcould start wiv the answers?? meanwhile are you on yahoo messenger?
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by fotodaddy: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
mi check your mail
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by mi3(f): 11:37pm On Jun 29, 2008
Foto, did you send sumin?? cuz my mailboxno gree show me anything oh! u sure you sent it to the right place? abi hotmail dey beef me i no know?
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by fotodaddy: 6:15am On Jun 30, 2008
my email ad is oekanu@yahoo.com and I guess you can use that for messenger too
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by Ultm8Ryda: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2008
fotodaddy! i didnt know it was you!goodday sir, my oga!i tut it was somone else.
Yes o! Ultimate Rider is everywhere now o! Online and at the nearest stand to you.
m.i, glad to feel UR enthusiasm. we are cURrently circulating,freely, in Lagos, Abuja, Port HarcoURt, ibadan and Kaduna and recently, ilorin.
you may need to know where UR state is so we can point you in the right direction.it 's nice to know a lady loves to ride,
wink
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by Ultm8Ryda: 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2008
hi all,
you can pick up UR JUNE ISSUE anywere in Lagos now. better still give us UR nearest location and will drop it at UR Nearest Mall
or Vendor Stop.
you can check cool cafe,
prest bike shop awolowo rd
basket mouth awolowo road YMCA building
the palms
city mall etc. or just send
a mail to editor@ultimaterideronline.com
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by mi3(f): 4:02pm On Jul 09, 2008
@ Ultim8 Ryda, it is, isnt it cheesy ?? looool! and im in PH, what direction are you pointing me in?
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by sz: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the price of sport or power bikes. I have 2 bikes coming into
the country. A Suzuki GSXR 750 2007 and a Kawasaki Ninja 2007, Both are serious performance bikes and have
never been crashed. They have very low mileage. If anyone is intrested or you can help me with any info, I will greatly appreciate it.
thanks.

Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by aigba28: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2008
i am interested in your bikes, i dont know if this post is old but if it is let me know, if it is not then tell me if u you have fixed a price range for this bikes.
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by bigfather(m): 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
I have got 2 bikes for sale. Mail me if you are intrested.
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by dlox01(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2010
Ultm8 Ryda:

hi all,
you can pick up your JUNE ISSUE anywere in Lagos now. better still give us your nearest location and will drop it at your Nearest Mall
or Vendor Stop.
you can check cool cafe,
prest bike shop awolowo rd
basket mouth awolowo road YMCA building
the palms
city mall etc. or just send
a mail to editor@ultimaterideronline.com

do you do home delivery you used to back in the days dint you??i stay at ikeja, i can email you my addy!!! thanks
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by iyk1(m): 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2010
oh boy me go like arrange bike o
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by dlox01(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2010
iyk1:

oh boy me go like arrange bike o
you too like better thing,
i could hook u up sha if ur intrested,
no forget our deal o!!
Re: Bike Magazine For Nigerian Bikers And Its Urs For Free! by bukolafeyi: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2010
Magazine: go to www.ultimaterideronline.com, or check out bike stores where you migth be able to get one in Maryland Lagos www.metallichorses.com

Club:www.easyridersmc.org

Riding school; www.rideeasylimited.com

cheers

(1) (Reply)

4 Months Registered 96 TOYOTA CAMRY PLUS 'Orobo' For 700k(too Clean) / Brand New 2008 Toyota Camry Touring For Sale / Registered Kia Rio 2008 Model For Sale At N1.2m Automatic Transmission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.