Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,901 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

2 High Rolling Las Vegas/nigerian Oxycodone Dealer Sentenced To Prison. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 High Rolling Las Vegas/nigerian Oxycodone Dealer Sentenced To Prison. (1001 Views)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs / Woman Sent To Prison A Week To Her Wedding / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Indonesia (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 High Rolling Las Vegas/nigerian Oxycodone Dealer Sentenced To Prison. by Ndipe(m): 4:38am On Oct 02, 2013
Kingsley Osemwengie fell into the fast-lane trappings of Las Vegas, scoring big as a kingpin of a coast-to-coast crime ring that sold pain pills in a dozen states. His was a jetsetting life of call girls and drug couriers, Bentleys and bling.
But Monday, the 27-year-old defendant shuffled out of a Portland courtroom in cuffs and leg chains, headed for a long stretch in prison. Behind him, his anguished mother, who had begged Senior U.S. District Judge Ancer L. Haggerty to show her son mercy, sobbed loudly. . .

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/04/post_321.html
Re: 2 High Rolling Las Vegas/nigerian Oxycodone Dealer Sentenced To Prison. by ruffhandu: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2013
Hmn, Just pain killer? Like panadol?

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Kidnapper Nabbed In VGC, Beaten By Mob / 26-yr-old Man Charged With Rape Of A 19-yr-old Lady / Photos: Boko Haram Members Identified And Exposed By Borno Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.