Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs (21468 Views)

Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested / Driver Defrauds Woman Of N65,000 In Ibadan, Arrested (Photos) / Please Release Me To Attend My Wedding, Arrested Oil Thief Suspect Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by midolian(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
A kidnap suspect, who gave his name as Collins Chime, from Obinagu Udi in Enugu State yesterday told journalists how he received N65,000 as his own share from a N500,000 ransom paid by his uncle.
Collins, who was paraded alongside his collaborators confessed that “we were to kidnap a rich woman but we missed her; so, I suggested that we kidnap my uncle since we missed our initial target.”

“After we kidnapped him, we received N500,000 as ransom, out of which our leader (still at large) gave me N65,000.”

While pleading for mercy he said “I have never involved myself in this kind of thing; please beg them not to kill me; let them keep me in prison; I’ll stay there and work for government.”

Other members of the smashed kidnap syndicate include Nonso Onyebuchi of Obeagu Awgu, who is the leader of the gang, and Chukwudi Azemene of Umuoduma Aba, Abia state.

They had kidnapped one Elder Chime Edwin, a UK returnee of Obinagu Udi on 2nd April, 2016 at his house, along the same address, and whisked him off in a Volkswagen Audi car with Registration No. DWK 929 PP, which they had earlier robbed from the owner at Umunede, Delta State.

Parading the suspects alongside others before newsmen, the Enugu State commissioner of police, Nwodibo Ekechukwu, said the first syndicate, Etim Amos, of Abiakpo Ibo road, Ikot-Ekpene, masterminded the kidnapping of Barr. John Abugu, at G.R.A Enugu.

According to CP Ekechukwu, the syndicate was also behind the abduction of Mrs. Jane Ekweremadu at Agric Bank junction, Independence Layout, Enugu, as well as Mr. Brooks Okwara at the same area and Mrs. Sandra Onu, along with her Honda CRV car, Registration No. Lagos JJJ 447 CL at New Haven area of the state.

He disclosed that the command, in a carefully-planned operation ambushed the gang at a point along Itu-Calabar road, during which other members of the syndicate tried to escape.

The commissioner stated that the gang leader, Etim Amos, who had been posing as a soldier with an Army cap, which he usually placed on the dashboard to deceive people, was gunned down alongside another gang member, one Otunre Nse.

He further explained that the Honda CRV belonging to Mrs. Sandra Onu, in which she was abducted was recovered from them.

Also recovered are a gun, the handsets of the victims, fake Army ID card, bearing Corporal Etim Henry Amos.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/04/13/i-benefited-n65000-from-my-uncles-kidnap-send-me-to-prison-suspect-begs/?utm_source=dp_twt&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by GOATandYAMtheory: 2:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Biko sentence the He-goat to life imprisonment

6 Likes

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by midolian(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
Biko sentence the He-goat to life imprisonment
I second..with hard labour sef, since he wants to "work" for the Government cheesy

18 Likes

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
U don't need to beg for prison na. Its already ur portion.

13 Likes

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Tman66(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy grin theif na theif grin grin grin
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Harmored(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
grin ;DU THINK SAY NAH YANKI PRISON cheesy
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by dollaflow(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
hmm
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Sirjohn84(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
WHEN BUSINESS TURN SOUR
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
He has received the spirit of genuine repentance, hence his restitution.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
GOD KNOWS BIAFRA WILL BE THE MOST DANGEROUS AND CRIME FILLED HAVENS OF THE WORLD IF IT IS EVER DECLARED. SO MUCH FOR THE HARD WORKING TRIBE undecided undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by habefeh(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Is nt my business
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Lilimax(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
Onukwu odeku! You kidnapped your uncle embarassed
Oya, clap for yasef.

1 Like

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Kelvingarcia(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
See as d idiot on yellow dey even pose for selfie sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by IamAtribalist: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
cool He is trying to sound repentant. Rubbish lock him up and throw away the keys. Shikena. cool
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Nicepoker(m): 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Imprison him. He want to work for government. Where exactly will he fit in
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by helphelp: 3:35pm On Apr 13, 2016
Omo komo
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by iceberryose(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Think before you act not otherwise.
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by richidinho(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
ok
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Blitz888(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Name checkers show don set

1 Like

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by sLentlover7778(m): 3:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mugu, you think say u go dey work with Buhari as a cleaner for aso rock, my guy na to cut grass, & eat half done bean u dey beg for..
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
searchiing4love:
GOD KNOWS BIAFRA WILL BE THE MOST DANGEROUS AND CRIME FILLED HAVENS OF THE WORLD IF IT IS EVER DECLARED. SO MUCH FOR THE HARD WORKING TRIBE undecided undecided

No, it would just be your typical nation...with good eggs, bad eggs and eggs that need to be thrown into the nearest black hole ASAP.

12 Likes

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by greatbrian(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
The guy should be rehabilitated. From z speech u can see the human hidden under the animal skin........ Sending him to prison might have adverse effect on him
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by IDnoble1: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
I guess death sentence is what the law states for kidnappers in Enugu or why is the mumu begging for life imprisonment with hard labour, perhaps he doesn't want to die.
Hmmm..... can some help me check the names up there. it seems they are Yoloba, thos ppl like moneyyyyyy!
Kwenu! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by NwaNimo1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Even for 1 billion how can you kidnap your uncle?

Shame!
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by donbugy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Olukologia(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
#65k finish U like dis? I'm so sorry for U. If were to be a judge, if it were to be like #200m, it would be better.
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
The laziness some kids exhibit is a show of parenting failure in our society.
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Tombilly(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
if he knows where he is going he will be begging for d officers to fire him at once. He thoughts Naija prison is d same with dat of Norway? Prison here z lower division of hell.... #65k has just both your entire future. with 10 sure games u can get that on naijabet with just #200 .
anyway d names says it all
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by kennyman2000(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmmm.. If na OYO STATE this guys dey. Sorry for be their names. They'ld have been the first samples for their newly implemented law against kidnappers.

Any which way sha, since they arent in oyo state. I'll leave the NAME CHECKERS NAIRALAND CHAPTER to decide on their cases.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs by Okijajuju1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2016

Please lock him up and dont ever release him... angry angry angry angry

All kidnappers should be killed..

When the Kidnappers are family members, their death should be slower and more painful like stoning to death or crushing.. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos / 2 Young Men Killed In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos) / Power Tussle Between Keke Riders And Taskforce Team In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.