Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1230991 members, 1618290 topics. Date: Monday, 01 September 2014 at 12:21 PM

Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account (18849 Views)

Outlook.com: Microsoft's New & Better Email Service (goodbye Hotmail) / Unable To Watch Videos On Youtube / Yahoo Messenger Closes When I Click Sign In (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by da808cutie(f): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2005
I haven't been able to sign in to my hotmail account for a few days now. Has anyone been having the same problem? Or do you have any suggestions as to what the problem might be?
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by Seun(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2005
Hello dacutie,

Have you tried the password recovery function? I have lost a hotmail account in the past and I never was able to recover it, so I guess you should just use this opportunity to open a gmail account!

Seun.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by WesleyanA(f): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2005
you can't sign into your hotmail account if you haven't used it in the last month or so. it automatically shuts down after a certain period of inactivity. use yahoo. it's the best or gmail (the second best)
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by da808cutie(f): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2005
What happens is, soon as I enter my password and click on sign in, instead of opening my account it goes to 'page cannot be displayed'.

I guess its my pc 'because my brother can't sign in either. Thanks for your suggestions though, I think I'll try Gmail 'because my Yahoo account is a bit too busy.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by hotangel2(f): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2005
Use Yahoo. It's the Best. Hotmail is whack! Gmail is just among the rest.

I wuv yahoo.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 27, 2005
same thing here. hotmail is wack. only a month and they shut u down. that sucks. plus u can only receive mails of a specific size/weight. and that size is very small.

yahoo and gmail people!
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by Farriel(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2005
Yeah...Yahoo and Gmail people. But I guess it's Gmail first before Yahoo. Hotmail truly sucks.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by ProfCares(m): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2005
Did u type the username and the password correctly?
If Not Sure, then click forgot your password.
I guess there should be a solution unless it cannot be retrieve if completely closed.
Yahoo and Gmail are better. I use the Three. In case failure of any one.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by ProfCares(m): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2005
This should work out.
On getting to where u want to sign in,

Click on Account Services below. This will take u to a Home Page where u can viewor edit ur account I mean the address, password and others u have supplied when u register. Make sure u supply ur address before u do so. Ur details will be revealed.

I have just done it to confirm the solution.
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by ProfCares(m): 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2005
If there are important info to be retrieved. If u dont mind with max. security, i can help u out but do yahoo and gmail
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by smile4kenn(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2007
u have used it to bomb emails, so hotmail closed it, next time dont spam or ask for mailer
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by MassOptin(m): 5:00am On Jan 06, 2009
Hello,

We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as MassOptins.com, and we pride in being the one-stop shop for your email marketing solution. We have Email Lists, Optin Leads and Mailers (cPanel, Webmail, PHP Mailer & Software based versions. All our Mailer products are INBOX DELIVERY GUARANTEED.

In case of Email Lists, you can choose to buy country-wise or category-wise (like home-owners, job-seekers, internet shoppers, students etc. So whatever your budget, or requirement, we will customize a list and/or mailer to suit
your purpose. If you have a YAHOO CHAT ID: you can come and chat to us. Our Yahoo Email address is massoptins@yahoo.com (Yahoo chat id: MassOptins).

Here are the lists you can buy from us:
http://www.massoptins.com/index2.html
http://www.massoptins.com/morelists.html

To learn about how to make money on the internet - please go to our affiliate website www.topinternetdollars.com/articles/

Mike, MassOptins.com
Re: Unable to Sign In to My Hotmail Account by shahg: 1:58am On Jun 04, 2010
hie
everyone recently my hot mail account has been hacked nd i couldn't remember my secret answer,
cn any one help me out how to extract my password ,

plsssssssssssssssssssss
thnskssssssssssss

(0) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / Tools To Bypass Firewalls / Is Your System Too Slow? Here's The Help You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.