Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Moderator What Offence Did I Commit. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Moderator What Offence Did I Commit. (517 Views)

Vacancy (no Offence Please): No One Wants This Job I Believe / Why Did I Go To School / Please Landers, Very Urgent Before I Commit My Self. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moderator What Offence Did I Commit. by clun(f): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2013
I have been wondering what offence I committed when I posted a job advert I saw from a job site. I was only doing that to help others who may not have seen it.

Surprisingly, what I saw next was hidden post. Thinking that was all. I was banned from posting comments for almost 4days.

It was so annoying and I kept wondering what I have done wrong after going through the rules and regulation I couldn't see where and how i committed an offence.

Someone should clear me. Or did U have thesame experience? Please share.
Re: Moderator What Offence Did I Commit. by adewasco2k(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nairaland has this great feature where you can view who actually banned you.

So if you had used that feature you would have noticed you got banned by Antispambot which is just an auto clean-up script that checks all new posts, he definitely found the link you posted suspicious and hereby hid it and banned you to prevent you from re posting same link.

So in such a situation where you know you haven't done anything wrong, always contact a mod here to address the matter, if really you were right, you will be unban almost immediately.

Thanks
Re: Moderator What Offence Did I Commit. by clun(f): 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thanks for the enlightenment.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! Office Assistant Needed. / Any Body Recieved Sms From NAF DSS? / Representatives Wanted In Lagos...attractive Incentives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.