Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University (863 Views)

Federal University Oye Ekiti 2014/2015 Admission Thread / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Due to this A.S.U.U
my father has decided to take me away from The federal university I attend,I told him I will give him a response in the night...please I need your advice before the Night falls

please
please
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Chazzyboy: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
Just tell ur mind na cos d way i dey see u e be like say u dey enjoy this strike.
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by bigtt76(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Run from house! After all you don pass 18 years abi? #ewu ...your papa wan better your life you de dodge oya naaa! Mtscheeeeeew.
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
But private skul na primary skul lyf nau
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by eyenCalabar(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hahaha grin

Laughing out real loud bro. We are on our own in this country o if u no know. You even have a dad that wants to help and you are wasting time. Just thank God and fly o
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Kendzyma(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hah,u enta skul 2day and ASUU cals off strik d next day....haha..wel i advic u heed to ur parle advis..most of us na money mak us port go federal,privat iz d best in terms of tim..dem no go wast ur time enta or graduat..ur certificat na d koko..my advic tho
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by AndrewFlexx9(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
@OP,na Over Aje-butter dey worry U sha,Ur papa wan help u,u no wan grab d oppurtunity...if na my own,u 4 don dey do jab nw or else nutin 4 U..bt Federal uni still remain d best as far as am concerned,unlike Private Unis where people dey get 1st class lyk water..dont knw abt u oh.
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Any reason why you wont wanna leave the Federal university where you will spend 10 years to finish a 4 years program? I am not your father, but an e-family member, but convince me too
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Fhemmmy: Any reason why you wont wanna leave the Federal university where you will spend 10 years to finish a 4 years program? I am not your father, but an e-family member, but convince me too
wahala...i ran from a father to jam an efamily member

1 Like

Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Fhemmmy: 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Divepen: wahala...i ran from a father to jam an efamily member

I am waiting for the answer oh
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by yinkhar(f): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
I will like to ask first...wat course are u studying?wat level are u?wats d name of ur skul?
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
yinkhar: I will like to ask first...wat course are u studying?wat level are u?wats d name of ur skul?
madzel Yinkhar? Why three in one

well----i'm Studying Linguistics and Languages.....
Unibadan....I'm in my 100 level
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am waiting for the answer oh
the only advantage of private institution is the time.
there are lot disadvantages
1.the quality of their education
2.they still operate like secondary school.
3.if i go there,i will not be taught about real world,because in u.i we have different type of people, thereby exposin one to how real world wil look like.In the federal university i wil meet the poor the rich, And lot more...which is not so in a private university
4.the money :as my sister wil soon gain admission it will disturb one of us...
5.again i don't request for this and that now in the U.I,i am so sure when i get there,there wil be things that will require my calling home now and then...
6.federal university are open to scholarships...i don't know if they do that in private institutions and even if they do it's not upto....

There are more but i think i do not need to enumerate them as the disadvantages are more than the advantages
Also it's not always how far but how well.
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Fhemmmy: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
Divepen:
the only advantage of private institution is the time.
there are lot disadvantages
1.the quality of their education
2.they still operate like secondary school.
3.if i go there,i will not be taught about real world,because in u.i we have different type of people, thereby exposin one to how real world wil look like.In the federal university i wil meet the poor the rich, And lot more...which is not so in a private university
4.the money :as my sister wil soon gain admission it will disturb one of us...
5.again i don't request for this and that now in the U.I,i am so sure when i get there,there wil be things that will require my calling home now and then...
6.federal university are open to scholarships...i don't know if they do that in private institutions and even if they do it's not upto....

There are more but i think i do not need to enumerate them as the disadvantages are more than the advantages
Also it's not always how far but how well.

With all these excuses, if i were you Dad, you will be in Private school come next entrance cos they are not good enuf reasons not to wanna, and there are more advantages to it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
When He is on the boat no wind could blow us away....
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fhemmmy:

With all these excuses, if i were you Dad, you will be in Private school come next entrance cos they are not good enuf reasons not to wanna, and there are more advantages to it.
Bros, i just dey imagine yr type of father grin .
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
LARRYDKING:
Don't mind my E-uncle if i dey im syd i for don reach one private school now grin
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
LARRYDKING:

Yes oh, i am a strict but very loving . . . The thing is that sometimes, the kids think they know what is best for them, but in your own case, some of those things highlighted dont justify being a student of same school and program that could have been done in 4 years for 10 years all cos some adult cant get their act together . . . very pain for a father to see his son or daughter going thru such.
Some cant afford it, and it is understandable, but if affordable, Pal, pack your things and get ready for private school, send me your dad's number, i gotta have a chat with him. tongue
Re: Help!!!how Do I Convince My Father Not To Take Me Away Froma Federal University by Fhemmmy: 2:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
Divepen:
Don't mind my E-uncle if i dey im syd i for don reach one private school now grin

You might never see the wall of public university cos it is being run by group of people and govt that dont give a damn about the school system

(1) (Reply)

Fed Govt To Lecturers: We’ve Done Our Best / ASUU In Secret NEC Meeting / FG Declares War On ASUU, Orders Universities To Reopen, Vcs To Advertise For New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.