Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke (4241 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / ''For 365 Days, I Went In Between The Legs Of Many Women'' - Solomon Akiyesi / Tonto Dikeh Sends Out Condolence Message To T.B Joshua On Collapsed Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Itulah(m): 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
With the news of the dramatic encounter of Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, at the Synagogue Church, still going viral, many have been wondering if the mission of the thespian, last Sunday was a conscious effort by him to find a wife.
Reports on the actor’s visit to the church indicated that he was being delivered of a negative spirit that has prevented him from getting married.
But recent finding by The Nation revealed that Jim Iyke accompanied a friend, whose mother was seriously ill to the church where he was caught in the web of what was said to be a rescue exercise.
Jim’s friend’s mother is said to be on admission at a hospital, in Ajao Estate, from where she was taken to the church, but perhaps due to the popularity of the actor, the church ministers went for him, claiming there was more to his not being married than meets the eye.
A two-minute video on the church’s website shows the actor struggling with several officers of Pastor TB Joshua, the head of the church, as they fought to keep him still.
The session, as shown in the video got the thespian sprawling on the floor, after falling several times, and shouting incoherent words.
“What do you guys want from me,” asked the actor, apparently recovering from frenzy. “Take it easy, the man of God will like to see you after the service,” replied one of the church ministers, as they led the actor away from the middle of the congregation, looking bewildered.
Reports say the sick woman’s son was also attended to during the church service, but the woman, who was the real reason Jim and his friend went to the church was told to come back at a later date. The woman, whom we learnt was brought to Lagos from Abuja in search of solution to her health problem, had since been taken back to the Ajao Estate hospital where she is waiting for another appointment from the church.

thenationonlineng.net/new/why-jim-iyke-went-to-synagogue/

Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Kizuba: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
so if he is not married witchcraft must be involved?
why didnt TB call Tubaba? nonsense
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Manweysabi(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
^^ You no get head at all..

So, you didn't watch where the demon said he was trying to kill him?

Hypocrite!

Una need deliverance for trowing stones at him.
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Trippledots(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
Previously it was one popular actress, now another popular actor....hmmmmm.

Iz olrite!
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by adedamiey(f): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
hmmmm God have mercy
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by SecretDreams(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Ellaswt(f): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2013
embarassed embarassedend time tins
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by skyscraperTM(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Only God can judge the church and Jim if it was all a publicity stunt. But my question is, why would Jim display that kindof stunt when he is already popular?!
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ellaswt: embarassed embarassedend time tins
na everything be ETT? Babe i tire for you
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Why is it dt every stranger that walk into that church are always posses of demonds, I strongly belive that
Jin iyke was hypnotize, there are powers, when you are in wrong place, it try to fight your
Spirit. He never knew when he did all dt, he was only trying to fight back with his spirit
Bet you, jim will never had gone there for delivrance, it jst happend that he was in a wrong place
At a wrng time. In tb's joshua, there's alys to say abt people been demond those it means there's no godly person
Amongs them. This is d end for that deciets, they ve bitten more than they choose.
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by skyscraperTM(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
most of the people who qo there are not necessarily members of the church, they only went there to be delivered|

evbareke: Why is it dt every stranger that walk into that church are always posses of demonds, I strongly belive that
Jin iyke was hypnotize, there are powers, when you are in wrong place, it try to fight your
Spirit. He never knew when he did all dt, he was only trying to fight back with his spirit
Bet you, jim will never had gone there for delivrance, it jst happend that he was in a wrong place
At a wrng time. In tb's joshua, there's alys to say abt people been demond those it means there's no godly person
Amongs them. This is d end for that deciets, they ve bitten more than they choose.
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by 3ace(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2013
Opportunity comes but once.
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by nerodenero: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Only God can judge the church and Jim if it was all a publicity stunt. But my question is, why would Jim display that kindof stunt when he is already popular?!
Many believed he must have been paid handsomely to display such a professional act but I dont want to be dragged into this at all.If it was a publicity stunt,who among the two parties needs such?SCON is known worldwide and Jim Iyke is a household name in Africa.Just pray the right was done.God is watching from a distance!!!
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by djeezy(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by greatestman(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2013
GOD IS WATCHING IN 4D
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by skyscraperTM(m): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2013
nerodenero: Many believed he must have been paid handsomely to display such a professional act but I dont want to be dragged into this at all.If it was a publicity stunt,who among the two parties needs such?SCON is known worldwide and Jim Iyke is a household name in Africa.Just pray the right was done.God is watching from a distance!!!
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by Slimmos(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2013
evbareke: Why is it dt every stranger that walk into that church are always posses of demonds, I strongly belive that
hmmm i sense foolishness in u
Re: Why I Went To T.B Joshua-jim Iyke by HezronLorraine(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2013
Wetin sef.please,we are getting sick of all these Jim Iyke's news.would he be the first person to be delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Check-out Yoruba Actress Bimbo Akintola’s Super-cute Handsome Boyfriend (photo) / Fans Begs Yomicasual To Shave His Unhealthy Beards As He Shares New Photos! / Kiss Daniel Pictured With His Possible Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.