Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window (27915 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Anaconda Attack;how To Survive / Survivors Of Kano Blast Narrate Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by shineeye1: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
For educational institutions in the north east, it is not if but when these lunatics will re-appear. Under such a setting, it becomes a voluntary self offering to go to school without round the clock vigil. This exercise in suicide must stop. People must exercise red-eyed priority on personal safety. They are offering themselves too cheap to these devils. When these demons encounter mass reprisal of terror from targeted victims , they will be convinced otherwise.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Trendy247: Hmmmm... Moslems killing fellow Moslems. Now what are they fighting for, Is Johnathan a Moslem?
excuse me brother they are not muslim they are terrorist..because islam is a religon of peace,equality and love
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
Nigerian army cant defeat Boko haram..........if u believe diz assertion,click like
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by erico2k2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abdulsalam20: excuse me brother they are not muslim they are terrorist..because islam is a religon of peace,equality and love
SO its safe to say that they are terrorist confined in the Northern part of Nigeria right? and they hide under religion to carry out thier evil act right?
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by nagoma(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Trendy247: Hmmmm... Moslems killing fellow Moslems. Now what are they fighting for, Is Johnathan a Moslem?

Are you sure?
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by nagoma(m): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chinnwa: so sad, i keep wondering where they get those army uniforms from

Ihejirika decimating the northern youth.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by mirraccle1: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
This world is no longer safe. How we need to give our lives to Christ now than ever.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by arimahoseloka(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
aguiyi:

MUGU, go get yourself a life and stop blaming the president for your inability to be productive.

if he GEJ continued to whine like you are doing now, he would not be the president of this country today.

he was not born with a silver spoon yet he has attained the highest position in the land, rather than emulate him, all most of you do is to blame him for your woes .
wake up pls , time clock is ticking he was born and raised in this same harsh environment, you can achieve more than he has achieved but you need to stop hating cool
mumu, go and ask obasanjo, how he pounded boko haram b4 they could do anything. Goodluck is there providing amnesty for these blood suckers.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Raymond405: 10:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
All lies joh.
Any where there are Muslim, evil is bound to happen there.
Evidence in Iraq ,Aghanistan ,Iran, pakistan ,etc
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
So sad. Imagine sleeping in your dorm room and some lunatics just shooting you. I feel for all of them and the guy who lost two of his brothers. cry cry cry cry
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by kshowhanif: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
i pray that this clear proof will make some of our fellow brothers & sisters that believe that boko haram are fighting for Islam to know that they are enemy to all. i swear to Almighty Allah , islam do not ask any of her follower to kill a non-believer. This blood thirsty group kill 70 people, which more than 60 are muslim. Please tell me, what is the indication that they are fighting for Islam.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Willybos(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2013
What a wicked world we ar in, may d blood ov jesus b wit all christians again Bokoraham.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by matuskyoo7(m): 7:12am On Oct 03, 2013
blessedmayor: UNislamic??
yes now
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by nunomaniche(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2013
God grant peace and rest to the souls of the departed,IJN Amen! AND may we not be victim of evil as u order our footsteps,IJN Amen!
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by elbinmanny(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2013
Luvvy01: moslem ar nt terrorist so mind ur wordz
all muslims are not terrorists ! But all terrorists are muslims :p , kee ya sef na undecided
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by turnstoner(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2013
Lee Herds:
A father of one of the victims,
18-year-old Ahmadu, Alhaji Ado
Adamu, described what
happened as barbaric and
unIslamic.
Whick kind Unislamic?,no Islam no Boko Haram¤Al-Quaeda¤AlShabab e.t.c Nonsense!

Good thinking!

This is the mistake that moderate moslems keep making. It amounts to living in denial.

They simply can't believe that these people (the terrorists) get their inspiration from the same ''holy book'' that they (the moderates) worship. But it is fact and i can prove it!
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by freakytee: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2013
This shouldn't be taken lightly by our government. how long are we going to keep losing innocent souls untimely in this country? and have those in power fold their arms and mope.. smh
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by kflexxy(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2013
Smh.. There's no doubt about it that it is End Time Tinz
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by jojoki: 9:09am On Oct 03, 2013
BH when will u infidels stop killing innocent and unharmed people? And u claimed that Islam is religion of peace and u guy always pieces innocent people with bullets.
what is ur motive of all this killings? The guns and vehicle u normally use for operations are they not manufactured by westerners? If western education is not good stop using those weapons and switch to use of arrow and bow.

now I know that u're agent of devil and ur destruction is very near near together with ur supporters. Amen
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by jude33084(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2013
alala dakosta: so sad. 70 souls, and all im hearing about is 2015.

That will tell you how sick they are undecided
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by HisExcellencyM(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2013
Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihir raji'un (from God we come and to Him we return) GOD HAVE MERCY!
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by nagoma(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2013
turnstoner:

Good thinking!
This is the mistake that moderate moslems keep making. It amounts to living in denial.
They simply can't believe that these people (the terrorists) get their inspiration from the same ''holy book'' that they (the moderates) worship. But it is fact and i can prove it!

A criminal remains a criminal whatever reasons he gives for his actions. He can invoke God or any justification but these are irrelevant as long as he is found guilty according to the law of the land. But you guys prefer the diversionary tactics of talking about Islam just because of what the criminals claim. I suspect that the attachment to Islam is far more important to you and the government than finding and punishing violent and vicious criminals.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Rexyl(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2013
HisExcellencyM: Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihir raji'un (from God we come and to Him we return) GOD HAVE MERCY!

mind you the eyes of sinner can not see the glory of God not to talk of returning to Him. Just be corrected, this is Bible for you.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by turnstoner(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2013
nagoma:

A criminal remains a criminal whatever reasons he gives for his actions. He can invoke God or any justification but these are irrelevant as long as he is found guilty according to the law of the land. But you guys prefer the diversionary tactics of talking about Islam just because of what the criminals claim. I suspect that the attachment to Islam is far more important to you and the government than finding and punishing violent and vicious criminals.

There you go again, @nagoma, a moderate moslem, demonstrating exactly what I accuse you of: living in denial.

How do you fight a crime if you don't understand the motives behind the crime.

These murderous criminals go about on a killing spree in the name of islam and you do not want us to talk about islam?

Mind you, this is a public forum where you have a right to discuss any aspect of an event. If you are more interested in finding and punishing them , I am sure there are posts that address that.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by gracy83: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2013
May the departed souls rest in peace.
God save our great nation from the clutches of destruction .

Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by shinerner(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2013
When your Children and Husbands were busy killing Corpers in the North, You, Northerners were cheerful and full of happiness.

When they were burning Churches in maiduguri, You supported it.

Now, the Children you trained on how to burn churches and killed Youth Corpers turned against you and started killing your children...

WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING?
Everything you sow shall you reap...Change your ways...
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by alpontif(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2013
Islam> the Religion OFFFFFFFFFF PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. if u disagree tell me ur reasons. loz! just waitn bc i red across the Word ''UNISLAMIC''
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by nagoma(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2013
turnstoner:
There you go again, @nagoma, a moderate moslem, demonstrating exactly what I accuse you of: living in denial.
How do you fight a crime if you don't understand the motives behind the crime.
These murderous criminals go about on a killing spree in the name of islam and you do not want us to talk about islam?
Mind you, this is a public forum where you have a right to discuss any aspect of an event. If you are more interested in finding and punishing them , I am sure there are posts that address that.

It is good to sit down and think of what motivates criminals -very useful for making preventive measures. But this sitting down and constructing motives has takes over everything when a self proclaim Muslim commits a heinous crime such as mass murder. How many BH suspects have so far been tried? How many have been sentenced as a deterrent to crime? You see it is much easier for everyone to politicize killings and blame all Muslims instead of going for the criminals. It is also politically the way to "belong" in the present day world of " not so cold "war with Islam. And it doesn't matter even if the victims are Muslims and the killers are not known for sure ( could be anybody) Muslims like me still take the blame and you think that should be final? Justice is done?
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Smayee: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2013
[/i]when is it going to occur to people that boko haram that kills this days is politcally motivated? they out to destablize this nation,they are here to decieve us that the money meant for development of our country has been channel to security. Boko haram is an excuse invented by this country leaders to loot us just like militancy very soon it be ombatase or any other group. Do any of us ever wondered how those senseless beast(boko haram) get the money to buy those heavy weapons and do manage to brought into the country? We should use our head those war is between our leaders to vow to divide us so they can continue to impoverish us because our unity will be their downfall. they are trying several means through Religion,Ethnicity or regional those are there common weapon. The sooner we realize the better for us.[color=#006600][/color][i][i][/i]
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
dammyeve: you're a fool for saying dat, enemy of peace and progress, why don't u seek the truth which will set u free from bondage of hatred
Intelligent young man,which truth i wan seek again,Islam penetrated into dis our dear Nigeria through killings(Danfodio and his team) ur ancestors dat never wanted to die accepted this religion and they were indoctrinated with the greatest teaching of Islam Jihad(Every seriouse muslim musk kill and terrorise non-muslims by virtue of dia position,power,wealth,influence and with the last drop of dia blood,hence handsome young men are taken outta Nig to Afghanistan,KSA,Libya and oda and trained with the Holy koran and with arms,and guess what after certain recitations and rituals they can't stay without killing and guess whos dia No 1 target the Jews...,when they return they are revolutionalised to BOKOHARAM,ALLSHABAB,ALQUAEDA e.t.c Young man i pray the devil wont rejoice bcuz of you..
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by nagoma(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lee Herds: Intelligent young man,which truth i wan seek again,Islam penetrated into dis our dear Nigeria through killings(Danfodio and his team) ur ancestors dat never wanted to die accepted this religion and they were indoctrinated with the greatest teaching of Islam Jihad(Every seriouse muslim musk kill and terrorise non-muslims by virtue of dia position,power,wealth,influence and with the last drop of dia blood,hence handsome young men are taken outta Nig to Afghanistan,KSA,Libya and oda and trained with the Holy koran and with arms,and guess what after certain recitations and rituals they can't stay without killing and guess whos dia No 1 target the Jews...,when they return they are revolutionalised to BOKOHARAM,ALLSHABAB,ALQUAEDA e.t.c Young man i pray the devil wont rejoice bcuz of you..

You have been thoroughly indoctrinated and they made use of your ignorance. You are just as dangerous as Boko Haram.
Re: Yobe Attack: How Survivors Escaped Through The Window by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
nagoma:

You have been thoroughly indoctrinated and they made use of your ignorance. You are just as dangerous as Boko Haram.
Hey you,am a Christian today because I had a personal experience of Salvation,nobody flogged me to read my bible or pray,but yea my conviction led me to Godly living,my being a Christian is a personal decision.....so I dont get ur point,explain better bro!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electric Pole Falls On Keke Napep In Ikeja Area, Lagos(photo) / Huge Python Killed Around My Area / Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.