Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. (741 Views)

How Long Have U Been On N/l / My People On N/land - Imagine This / Very 1st Time You Fired A Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
The very 1st time I was banned on N/L, I had a mini panic attack. I was a new member to the forum and my offence was speaking french.
Now, I have grown tough hide as skin and I'm totally unshaken.
Share with me your 1st experience: have you ever been banned, your post hidden and how did you absorb it all?
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by obyrich(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
I've not been banned but my posts have been hidden a couple of times. No hard feelings.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
obyrich: I've not been banned but my posts have been hidden a couple of times. No hard feelings.
I took mine with a pinch of salt. I had mixed feelings and wished I saw the biased mind that couldn't use online translator to decipher what I wrote before hiding it and blocking me.
Now I'm dogged! Lol
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by homesteady(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
gringrin you had a panic attack shocked gringrin
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
homesteady: gringrin you had a panic attack shocked gringrin
Yes darl! A mini panic attack! I felt bad.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Danhumprey: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
I don't remember being banned at anytime since I registered. Though I have had some of my post hidden,at first,I was like "wtf?". But I have grown used to it.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: I don't remember being banned at anytime since I registered. Though I have had some of my post hidden,at first,I was like "wtf?". But I have grown used to it.
Cool!
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Tuntheycr7: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
I havnt been banned tho bt alots of ma post hav been hidden. Lookin 4ward 2 dat fateful day sha.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tuntheycr7: I havnt been banned tho bt alots of ma post hav been hidden. Lookin 4ward 2 dat fateful day sha.
I ll be here to console you when the occasion arises.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2013
Op that shouldn't even be an offence, it's not among the rules. Rule 21 says you should spell words correctly, but it doesn't specify the language to be used. That indirectly implies that any language could be used as long as it is in good grammar.

Besides I'm sure I could get tons of posts by mods themselves speaking in other languages asides English. What was done to you was very unfair.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
barefootbandit: Op that shouldn't even be an offence, it's not among the rules. Rule 21 says you should spell words correctly, but it doesn't specify the language to be used. That indirectly implies that any language could be used as long as it is in good grammar.

Besides I'm sure I could get tons of posts by mods themselves speaking in other languages asides English. What was done to you was very unfair.

Sure dear! So unfair was the treatment mented on a newcomer.
The ban however made me know the calibre of biased people moderating on N/L. Thanks for your kind words.

1 Like

Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Danhumprey: 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Cool!
Yea. Cool. By the way,are you French or Spanish?
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Yea. Cool. By the way,are you French or Spanish?
Do you hate Spaniards or Frenchmen? Lol! I'm English/Welsh and Nigerian. Cheers
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Danhumprey: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Do you hate Spaniards or Frenchmen? Lol! I'm English/Welsh and Nigerian. Cheers
Ah! Not like I hate the Spaniards or Frenchmen. I don't think the word "hate" exist in my dictionary. By the way,do you really have Nigerian mix in you? I mean,which of your parents is Nigerian?
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 03, 2013
Av not bin banned,,the first time my post was hidden was during the "sexillz saga" grin grin
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Ah! Not like I hate the Spaniards or Frenchmen. I don't think the word "hate" exist in my dictionary. By the way,do you really have Nigerian mix in you? I mean,which of your parents is Nigerian?
I'm glad you don't hate. My Dad was mixed (late). I'm even more Nigerian than you...wink
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2013
Titiluvly: Av not bin banned,,the first time my post was hidden was during the "sexillz saga" grin grin
Take heart Sweety. By the way, who is sexkillz? What a name.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Danhumprey: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I'm glad you don't hate. My Dad was mixed (late). I'm even more Nigerian than you...wink
Really? Wow! Tell me more! cheesy Are you currently in Nigeria?
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Really? Wow! Tell me more! cheesy Are you currently in Nigeria?
Dm me if you like. Cheers
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Danhumprey: 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
I click the 'follow' button on your profile. You also have to follow me back. I have send you a message.
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
Nah like this e-love dey start o. grin grin

Okay nah, let's go there. wink cool grin
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
na so u take catch this babe.
Bravo
Re: The̶̲̥̅̊ Very 1st Time I Was Banned On N/L; Sordid Feeling. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
rafhell:
na so u take catch this babe.
Bravo
Hmmmmmm! What are you insinuating?

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Student Makes Positive Use Of ASUU Strike Period! / 6 Worst Cities In The World For Pickpocketing / ..................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.