Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Combating Car Theft In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Combating Car Theft In Nigeria (3826 Views)

Busted NYC Car Theft Gang Was Supplying Luxury Autos To Naija... / Car Theft Report:: Toks 2003 Toyota Corolla Vin No: 2T1BR32E73C726084 Stolen / Car Theft - Toyota Camry Le (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Epluribus(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2008
have u come out from hanging out with the boys or Ladies and not met ur car where u parked it??
thats so depressing.

make sure this never happens to u

GET A CAR TRACKER

CoTrac Vehicle Tracking & Recovery

Why do I need CoTrac?
VEHICLE THEFT IS A REALITY TODAY.
Today, vehicle theft is on the increase by the day. The cost of living is so high and crime is becoming the order of the day. Alarms and other deterrents are not enough. Depending upon where you live and what make and model you drive, you may be at risk. There is little one can do to prevent a car from being stolen. However, with CoTrac you can take control and ensure that if your car is stolen, you'll get it back.

DISABLE IT? THIEVES CAN'T EVEN FIND IT!
The CoTrac equipment is hidden within a vehicle (not even the owner knows where it is). It takes an average of 3 hours to hide a CoTrac system which nobody knows even after installation. Remember! Its not only you in panic, , they also are.

COTRAC GUARANTEES RECOVERY!
With the purchase of a CoTrac, you receive a two-year Limited Recovery Warranty. With this Recovery Warranty, if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered within 24 hours, CoTrac will refund the purchase price of your CoTrac system . Additional warranties that extend your coverage are available. Contact us for details.

ALL THIS AND AN INSURANCE DISCOUNT, TOO!
Vehicles equipped with a CoTrac Vehicle Recovery System may qualify for a discount on insurance. For example, IGI offers all CoTrac owners a discount of as much as 50% on their comprehensive fire, theft, and vandalism premiums.

YOUR VEHICLE SAYS "HERE I AM!"
The CoTrac system reports to you on your cellphone the actual location of your vehicle even to the street name. How better can it be… You are still in control wherever your vehicle is. Just flash your car!

secure ur car simple

we even have street level maps that show actual location of the cars in Nigeria and beyond up to street level,

OR IF U WANT TO LOGON ON TO THE INTERNET AND SEE EXACTLY WHERE UR CAR IS OR BETTER STILL CALL YOUR CALL AND LISTEN TO THE CONVERSATIONS IN YOUR CAR .

u CAN HAVE THE UPPER HAND, GET A TRACKET.

what we do is to Track disable the car and trace it back to where it is, we even do free recovery, so why not put ur mind at ease , cos Cotrac is Watchin, and rember if dem try am we go get am back!!!!!

call

Taiwo on 08027017405
Daniel 07028202325
dont take that next trip alone!!!
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by abujabooks(f): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2008
How much does it cost? Price ranges.
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Epluribus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2008
i wont like to put the cost on the board but one thing i would say is it is the moct affordable solution
mail me at

jahvyidaan@yahoo.com for more details .

our branches are all over nigeria

loking forward to haering from you as soon as possible
thanks
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
why don't you want to post the cost on d thread. u need to go learn proper advertising/sales techniques from auto/fone sections.
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Epluribus(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2008
Sir
i remind you that this is a service,sir not a product or a PHONe or anything of that nature.
i remind you that trackers are security devices not status symbols.
we dont know who is reading the messages posted on this board.

thank you

my email address is jahvyidaan@yahoo.com
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by fotodaddy: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2008
This Car Tracker is just a sham!!!

My suggestion to everyone is to stop buying flashy cars!!! shocked

Who wants a dead scrap-like looking car. Infact, you will even find people ready to give you money to move out of certain places ate. So forget Car tracker or Train track, Just follow my advise and go to owode and get a correct car.

Robbers go dey even give you chance make you pass sef!!! grin grin grin
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Epluribus(m): 5:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
haba bros
so is it now a sin to enjoy the fruit of your labour?

and for your informationn , i dont thinkl you are competent to talk about car trackers being shams.

log on to wwww.cotekit.com, and see how we are changing saftey in Nigeria.

cos why would i work hard if i cant enjoy my money the way i want to?

thank You
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Kashif(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
There is nothing wrong with stating the cost here
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Epluribus(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
For our cotrack package it costs

63,000 for the device and installation and 36,000 for the subscription for the year

it come with free recovery and installation at your convinience in your locations

Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by fotodaddy: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2008
Epluribus:

and for your informationn , i don't thinkl you are competent to talk about car trackers being shams.

Ol boy you dont know me so you cannot even begin to know my competences or lack of same.

Make you take life easy.

No be the person we work the hardest wey dey lick the biggest orange. grin grin grin
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Epluribus(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2008
Sir

I humbly apologise.

Am i forgiven?
Re: Combating Car Theft In Nigeria by Epluribus(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2008
They tried it and we found it

Our response team just recovered another car stolen in Oyo state at Dugbe.

Lol the theives didnt know wat hit them.
Cotrac , As long as they try it we will find it.

Proudly Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

A Clean Registered 2008 Toyota Corolla For 1.4m sold sold / SOLD! 1.2m 2007 Toyota Camry Sport Edition. Asking:1.450m Location: Ojo Barracks / 2011 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.