Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Not Only God Sees You–a Short Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Not Only God Sees You–a Short Story (687 Views)

7 Ways A Yoruba Movie Director Sees Fast And Furious 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Only God Sees You–a Short Story by Meklex(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
I heard a faint screeching of tyres, so faint that I scarcely was sure if my job is about to start, just then I heard the the gate clang shut to it's lock.
I looked eerily round the silent room, the room was quite cozy and smells of a rich perfume(this I was sure of by the looks of things),. A very large collections of beauty products were tucked neatly, juxtaposingly placed on a mahogany desk that seems to have withstood a large amount of professional carvings.
I let my sight fell on the shiny brown desk, it was the most beautiful furniture I have ever seen in the line of my job and to think that the owners merely uses it just to place their marycay, powder and other small containers with different names shows their affluence.
The floor of the beautiful room is rich as the burgundy red rug spread widely to every corner of the walls which were painted in a faded colour that escaped every knowledge of colour I might have thought that I possessed, but the colour looked somewhat, bluish, yellowish and with a bit of pink in the underlying recess of the superficial eye catching colour. The walls were at least thirty feet high, and high up to the ceiling which was painted in a milky white colour hung a chandelier which in it's beautiful repose overlooked the bright coloured red floor.
An air conditioner was uninterruptingly working steadfastly and in a way, it was impeding on the technicalities of my central nervous system, but this is my job, and I only will have to do it.
Splashed On the walls of the room were two picture frames, on one of the picture frames is a man, he was vaguely familiar, and he was as ugly as the word ugly, he spelt the word ugly with every part of his face, As I searched my memory bank, to maybe remember who he is, my ever curious eyes fell upon the other picture of a willowy woman, it was the most graceful form of a woman that I have ever seen in the line of my job, my eyes rested on her smile, her lips were in perfect consonance with her eyes which has a teary and longing glint in them, her jet Black hair flowed down en masse just beneath her slender shoulders, she had a look so enchanting that I looked fixedly at her for a long moment, something I only do when the action requires it.
I turned my neck in it's pivot to the sound of a rap on the door, A door that worth a lot more than what I could ever worth. A woman came from behind the door, bearing in the slenderness of her arm a muscled arm of a younger man, his face looked very much like something out of the movies, his face scarcely without a smile, as his swaggered gait was altered as the woman scarcely leaving his hand hobbled alongside the young man into the wider view of the room, they were oblivious of my visibly inconspicuous position behind the closet as they entangled into a hot embrace, the woman disentangled her self from the young man and I nearly cowered on my steadfast holder as she let her emotion ladened eyes fell on me, with a smug on her pretty face, I recognised her then with a start that she is the woman in the picturesque frame, but her direct gaze at me gave me a start more than the remembrance of who she is, I thought about going down on my knees in prayer as I've seen many people do for a black hood to cover me against any unwanted gaze, just then, her well manicured fingers were pulling on her flimsy red flowered gown, some strings that held her gown came off as the gown glided down her sensual form revealing a bosom that have never tasted the pangs of gravity, it stood firmly on her chest, the nipple pointedly pointing at me. I started to close my eyes, to bring extinction to the very sight before me, but I reminded myself I was only doing my job and I went on gazing at the most perfect bosom I have ever seen, as the gown glided down past her gaudy thighs a Crimson coloured pant came into display.
The young man stood up with a bulge on his lower abdomen and lurched himself forward to wrap his arms round the scrawny shoulders of the woman, a slight moan was heard as the young man's hands rested on her lush bosom in a gentle smooch breaking into the eerie silence.
They guided their way lost in lust to a colossal bed that stood intimidatingly in the centre of the room, and amidst kissing, smooching and more kissing they made their way to the bed falling in the bed with a thud, frolicking in utter intimacy and want oblivious of my ever watchful eyes.
I watched on, with no judgement whatsoever or with any visible apparition as the young man yanked off his clothes with all dexterity he can muster and fell into the open arms of the luscious woman whose breasts are now heaving in anticipation.
As the events of my job unfolds, the sacrosanct silence of the room have been invaded upon with the creaking sound of the great bed and moaning, suckling, oohs and aahs sounds which filled the room and hung into the atmosphere like a dirty clothesline,.
I watched on in a mechanical state but more because it is my job to watch as the rumpled sheets slided from the mahogany bed to the red floor and I waited as I've done before now.
After a long time, which seemed longer than my penultimate job and to the satisfaction of every body present, including I. exhausted and with a smug looks on their beautiful countenance, clumsily put on their clothes.
The room was silent again as the woman trudged behind the young man and closed the door quietly after glancing furtively around the lush room, The eerie silence returned only for the occasional beep of the air conditioner which breaks the silence and then knocks it back into a deeper silence, in such silence I found myself as I waited, with the realization of a job well done knocking behind the repose of my mechanical thoughts.

I waited long enough to notice that I myself was getting worn out, my visuality has reduced tremendously, just then the door opened with a start, and in a brisk and swift strides, A man lurched into the room with a wryly contorted face, he was as ugly as he can be, and with a face such as his, Charles Darwin will happily note him down as a man still observing evolution, because in absence of the erectness in his gait, one could have no qualms whatsoever in putting him in a zoo amongst the chimpanzees and gorillas. He stood in the middle of the room with contempt and derision written all over his face , in a sudden caprice he whirled around like a whirlwind and hobbled into my direction, bickering under his breadth, he was the man in the photo, as he came further with a speed of bolt, he reached out his hairy arm and grabbed me in a grip tight enough to kill a woman, and with a sinister look on his face he ran his eyes allover my form and turned me off. My job as it is known to me just before the second he reached out to my on and off button was done...
A note: condom only won't make you feel safe, look out for hidden cameras too...

Meklex.
Re: Not Only God Sees You–a Short Story by Meklex(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmm, Not good enough?

(1) (Reply)

Two Minutes From Hell / An Undergraduate's Diary / Bonny (III)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.