Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Advice On Courses To Register For Economics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice On Courses To Register For Economics (890 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Courses To Register For Economics by karferguso(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2013
Economist in d auze....¶ jez got admitted to study economics and ¶ was given the list of courses to register for....¶ nid help

Ecn 101...principle of Econs 1-Compulsory
Ecn 103-intro to statistics. -compulsory
Ecn 105--introductory maths--Compulsory
Ecn 107--Applied Economics--Elective
Acc 101--Basic Acctn concept-Required
Bus 101--organisation of biz---Required
Bus 103-intro to mgt/society-- Required
GNS 111-Use of English. ---Required
POS 111-intro to pol sci----------Elective
SOC 101-Intro to sociology------Elective

¶ know ¶ have to do all the compulsory and required subjects and choose at least one elective......so ¶'m askin which electives is simple and easy to pass and that can boost g.p among dose ones?
Re: Advice On Courses To Register For Economics by henryvirus(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2013
which of d schools?
Re: Advice On Courses To Register For Economics by Joe5(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
karferguso: Economist in d auze....¶ jez got admitted to study economics and ¶ was given the list of courses to register for....¶ nid help

Ecn 101...principle of Econs 1-Compulsory
Ecn 103-intro to statistics. -compulsory
Ecn 105--introductory maths--Compulsory
Ecn 107--Applied Economics--Elective
Acc 101--Basic Acctn concept-Required
Bus 101--organisation of biz---Required
Bus 103-intro to mgt/society-- Required
GNS 111-Use of English. ---Required
POS 111-intro to pol sci----------Elective
SOC 101-Intro to sociology------Elective

¶ know ¶ have to do all the compulsory and required subjects and choose at least one elective......so ¶'m askin which electives is simple and easy to pass and that can boost g.p among dose ones?

Economics and Politics have a close synergy. You know that there is a branch of Economics called Political Economics..........so I will advise you choose Pol 101........its a sweet and easy to pass course that can help boost your gp........btw.......what's your school ?
Re: Advice On Courses To Register For Economics by mochi1(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2013
I'm guessing unilorin.
Re: Advice On Courses To Register For Economics by karferguso(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2013
mochi1: I'm guessing unilorin.
yhyh....U̶̲̥̅̊ got dah right....d better by far uni
Re: Advice On Courses To Register For Economics by mochi1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
karferguso: yhyh....U̶̲̥̅̊ got dah right....d better by far uni
I'm also in d sch....300L English. I knew u were a student of d sch when I saw GNS111.
Re: Advice On Courses To Register For Economics by karferguso(m): 7:48am On Oct 06, 2013
mochi1: I'm also in d sch....300L English. I knew u were a student of d sch when I saw GNS111.
K bruh....any econs stalite U̶̲̥̅̊ can hook me up wit?

(1) (Reply)

Quitting Computer Science For Law, Wise Decision? / Esut Commence The Sale Of Post Utme Form For 2014..details Inside / Share Your First Post Utme Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.