Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Women With BOWLEGS Cheat And Flirt More Than Women With Straight Legs! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women With BOWLEGS Cheat And Flirt More Than Women With Straight Legs! (898 Views)

That Moment You See A Black Girl With Bowlegs Wearing red Leggins / Reasons Why Men Are Always Happier Than Women / Why Do Men Fart More Often Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With BOWLEGS Cheat And Flirt More Than Women With Straight Legs! by Andyblaze: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2013
Bow legged women are very naughty and flirty. They are also very easy to get. Atimes i wonder if the bowleg is an effect of over taking the 'D'. Am i lying?
Re: Women With BOWLEGS Cheat And Flirt More Than Women With Straight Legs! by 190theclown: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2013
That is a liee grin grin

cos im a witness dat chicks with bow legs hardly cheat compared to their collegues with straight legs grin grin

one of my chick get bow leg oh nor give me heart attack abeg!!
Re: Women With BOWLEGS Cheat And Flirt More Than Women With Straight Legs! by Michelle55: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2013
190-the-clown:
That is a liee grin grin

cos im a witness dat chicks with bow legs hardly cheat compared to their collegues with straight legs grin grin

one of my chick get bow leg oh nor give me heart attack abeg!!
hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! u don dey fear already? hmmmmm.......... dis is ssoooooo serious oh!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Women With BOWLEGS Cheat And Flirt More Than Women With Straight Legs! by Illuminatus(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2013
Not this is a ridiculous stereotype.
Re: Women With BOWLEGS Cheat And Flirt More Than Women With Straight Legs! by babadey(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2013
LAME ASS NIGGA. When did physical appearance(lack of vitamin D) start defining a person's personality? undecided. Tell me about girls who lack Vit c? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Pity Your Life!!! Yes You Reading This...ignore And Die / Best Jokes Of The Day / Women Palava- Men, Don't Try To Fix It!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.