Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

"The Walking Dead" - Season 4 - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 (17615 Views)

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2013
The Guv is back cool i so missed him sha
the intensity in ep 5 was good yea. i thought it was the end of the line for Hershel, Glen, Sasha
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by valboy20(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
action packed suspense filled episode

thank God for that lil gal, she saved ma glenn.
who said she was stupid

finally finally the woodburian psychotic governor is back grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PhysicsQED(m): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
valboy20: action packed suspense filled episode

thank God for that lil gal, she saved ma glenn.
who said she was stupid

finally finally the woodburian psychotic governor is back grin

She's not stup1d/silly, and what she did in this last episode was heroic, but I still think there's something "off" about her, or she has some weird secret.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
^^^ yup, I don't trust that girl.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2013
undecided
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 12:32am On Nov 17, 2013
PhysicsQED:

She's not stup1d/silly, and what she did in this last episode was heroic, but I still think there's something "off" about her, or she has some weird secret.

I won't be surprised if she was the one feeding those walkers rats. To her, the walkers are humans who are just sick.

That girl is going to get someone killed soon.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
I suspect tonight episode is going to be fairly boring, so anyone excited by the appearance of the "Guvnor" better temper their expectations.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 18, 2013
updates please
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2013
yes o....any update yet?still cant find episode 6 on torrent sites
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2013
Mcbussy: yes o....any update yet?still cant find episode 6 on torrent sites

http://kickass.to/the-walking-dead-s04e06-hdtv-x264-2hd-ettv-t8196423.html
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PrinceNN(m): 9:27am On Nov 18, 2013
montelik: I suspect tonight episode is going to be fairly boring, so anyone excited by the appearance of the "Guvnor" better temper their expectations.

hmmm...i hope not...will watch it tonight tho
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 18, 2013
montelik: I suspect tonight episode is going to be fairly boring, so anyone excited by the appearance of the "Guvnor" better temper their expectations.

I started watching but ended up texting during the episode. Boring indeed. I couldn't even finish it. I'll try again tomorrow lol.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88:
I started watching but ended up texting during the episode. Boring indeed. I couldn't even finish it. I'll try again tomorrow lol.
Teehee, howcome unless an episode is full of killing & gore we call it 'boring'? E be like say we Naija people don dey so heartless, cold and bloodthirsty sad lol
By the way it was very interesting to see a very different side to the Guv'nor.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Mcbussy(m): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2013
₱®ÌИСΞ:

http://kickass.to/the-walking-dead-s04e06-hdtv-x264-2hd-ettv-t8196423.html

thanx bro....i'm on it but empty hen is kinda slow 2day
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by LordOrochimaru(m): 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Americans are the true definition of ho*s!!!! Boring episode even though it explains a lot. Won't be surprised if the gov. Sleeps with d oda sis too. Dunno how they manage to have s*x when they should be thinking of surviving. Its nice to see d gov not being such a jackass sha
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by SIRcumalot: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2013
^ Stress relief

Morality turns to shite in post apocalyptic situations so you can't judge based on normal life scenarios. I also remember Rick did the same with his wife when carl was in the tent. Am just happy to see the Gov.

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2013

As you predicted, it was boring except towards the end where their was little action.

I'm really afraid for those girls following that governor, too many dangers are lurking around him. The guy is a killer, & most importantly, has a bulls eye on his back.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by 50calibre(m): 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol it was!! Who knows, maybe the writers are beginning to stall like they did in season 2
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 19, 2013
VillageBoi: Teehee, howcome unless an episode is full of killing & gore we call it 'boring'? E be like say we Naija people don dey so heartless, cold and bloodthirsty sad lol
By the way it was very interesting to see a very different side to the Guv'nor.

It's not even the action lol. I don't mind actionless episodes. Just the way it started. I felt like I was supposed to pity him and I got disgusted lol.

I'm watching it again now sha. Wish me luck lol.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 19, 2013
50calibre: Lol it was!! Who knows, maybe the writers are beginning to stall like they did in season 2

OMG let's hope not!!! The beginning of season 2 was dry like my cousin's elbows.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by valboy20(m): 3:29am On Nov 19, 2013
nawao. i go swear for this episide o

much-expectation-low-delivery-episode.
apart from the ending the whole episode was really boring..can't believe I napped off while watching my fav series-TWD. anyway its cool to see the governor's other side-caring.
BTW that jhuu man burnt down woodbury..a psycho indeed

#unto the next jor..AMC no go kill us grin
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 19, 2013
Haba o. Governor? Caring? Lai lai. Have you noticed that he has his brave face on when killing the living but looks like a coward when walkers are around? Phony guy. Abeg, he's a devil lol.

By the way, Lilly (mom of the blond pikin) reminds me of Andrea. See how quickly she succumbed to charm smh.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2013
ogugua88:
It's not even the action lol. I don't mind actionless episodes. Just the way it started. I felt like I was supposed to pity him and I got disgusted lol.
I'm watching it again now sha. Wish me luck lol.

Ah, ok I get you now. Yeah it did seem as if they wanted us to pity him, I beg join me and no ever fall for that trap because he is EVIL.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2013
VillageBoi:

Ah, ok I get you now. Yeah it did seem as if they wanted us to pity him, I beg join me and no ever fall for that trap because he is EVIL.

He's my hero embarassed
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by LordOrochimaru(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2013
He's my hero embarassed[/quote] faggyy alert!
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by VillageBoi(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2013
joeydozzy:
He's my hero embarassed

Ah you go lost o! The guy dey kill persin with a smile on his face... that's real evil.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 20, 2013
VillageBoi: Ah, ok I get you now. Yeah it did seem as if they wanted us to pity him, I beg join me and no ever fall for that trap because he is EVIL.

YES! *pounds fist on table*
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Afam4eva(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2013
O boy, na this episode 6 i come gbadun pass. Can't wait for the next episode.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by valboy20(m): 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2013
joeydozzy:

He's my hero embarassed

hero? abeg no loud ya voice o
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by PhysicsQED(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2013
It was a good episode actually - not electrifying or intense, but definitely interesting and not boring. But I see from comments here and on other sites that a lot of people thought it was boring. The short preview for the next episode makes it seem like the next episode is action packed though, so I do think they're going to pick up the pace and intensity of the show again.

@ Lord Orochimaru, the other sister is a lesbian. They allude to this when she starts talking about how the countryside reminds her of "Sam" (some girl named Samantha apparently) when they're all walking on the road before they run into the crowd of walkers.

1 Like

Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by montelik(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
http://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/walking-dead--producer-gale-anne-hurd--people-want-the-governor-to-redeem-himself-010428682.html

When we spoke with Andrew Lincoln before the season premiere, he said he thinks the midseason finale is the biggest thing the show has ever attempted to do. Do you agree with that assessment?

Oh yeah, absolutely. It's a nine‑day [production] episode, as opposed to our typical eight. It's intense. It is incredibly intense.

I hope they aren't overselling it.
Re: "The Walking Dead" - Season 4 by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 25, 2013
Na wa o... the governor is a bonafide loser.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Juicy Jay & Olivia (juiovla) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 / 66th Emmy Primetime Awards (2014): The Official Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.