Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools (12090 Views)

Anambra Students To Represent Nigeria At 27th World Debate In Singapore / Different Schools Of Kentsbridge University / Is It Possible For One To Buy More Than One DE Form For Different Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by mistudreh(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
BabaAlabi: Nigerian politicians and their backward mentality....If you want to reform education- Build new schools, Bring in good teachers, supply text books and necessary equipment. How can you shuffle students like say na Whot cards you dey play?
When it comes to investment in education, no other state comes close to Osun under Aregbesola..... the schools he built are there for u to see... qualified teachers are employed... the students were given "opon imo" consisting of all text books in it.... the new policy in use now is the one recommended by UNESCO and NO student is taken far away from his/her former school... its still in the same route.
Hate with sense!!!
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by yetunsbay(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Decryptor:

Corrected
should I say u lack info.which of what you mentioned is he not doing?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by ematech2002(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
i wil not blame ogbeni for his action, osun deserve the purnishment, and to aregbe and his godfather, dey may nt value education cos dey are drop out as well. Da bin se da

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by engroke(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
If I don't comment ere God wud not be happy, I actually served in osogbo between 2011 n 2012 @ osogbo grammar school. During my stay, I enjoyed the peaceful, clean economical osogbo but 1 thing I continue to criticize about the entire state is the educational system n the way osun indigenes worship Aregbe he appears to be a sharp guy that understand the politics of his homeland using ev ery opportunity 2 brainwash them. Aregbe was building new schools when d existing ones especially the 1 served were blessed wv delapitated class rooms, he hides under d guise of following d legacy of awolowo to deceive his people.to me he knows most of his people. Are illiterates and he is just outsmarting them what were they looking @ when he said all stdents shd wear same uniform, sing state anthem that does not relate to the state in any form nt even 1 lline of the anthem said anyfin abt osun. For osun indigenes they got what they wanted they asked 4 it here is it let them juss sit back and watch their hospital complex turn supermarkets when d poverty level in d state is very high how many peple would patronise the shorite self. There are lands in osogbo jaburata if he wants shopping mall let him build elsewhere and not such school that represents d state n shd b seen as a plus to the state

1 Like

Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by engroke(m): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
mistudreh:
When it comes to investment in education, no other state comes close to Osun under Aregbesola..... the schools he built are there for u to see... qualified teachers are employed... the students were given "opon imo" consisting of all text books in it.... the new policy in use now is the one recommended by UNESCO and NO student is taken far away from his/her former school... its still in the same route.
Hate with sense!!!
this is 1 of the brainwashed persons am talking about so because of opon imo he is now free to demolish schools n used them as malls? I did nt know when UNESCO joined in the demolision of schools. On the issue of new schools I wanna believe u stay in osogbo can u just visit oso grams, laro grams, evn d fakunle itself I swear u will cry less u dnt ve conscience cos u will see class with no chairs, windows dry laboratory etc st james grammar sch Is even worse there is notin any1 can tell me I did nysc in d state, in a public sch n I was seriously involved. I saw stdents in sss3 of st james grams wv no physics teacher n they wanna write waec a month time don't let material finx freak u dats aw u vote 4 a cup rice. How do u xpect students 2 charge opon imo, operate n d likes what if it get spoilt or lost dnt b fooled. HAVE SENSE BRO!!!!
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Controversy: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2013
mistudreh:
Hate with sense!!!
We need the pictures of the said school pls
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 05, 2013
SW pips love to follow and defend their governors out of tribal sentiment no matter how bad their policies may be.They got what they deserved.
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by mistudreh(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2013
Arysexy: Areagberascal re-distributing students witout considering if d new school is nearer to dia homes. Nonsense policy
Olodo!!!
The policy is the one approved by UNESCO ok
Don't just post on any thread anyho..... HATE WITH SENSE!!!!
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by yetunsbay(m): 9:23am On Oct 05, 2013
ematech2002: i wil not blame ogbeni for his action, osun deserve the purnishment, and to aregbe and his godfather, dey may nt value education cos dey are drop out as well. Da bin se da
and for u the professor what have you achieved?
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by yetunsbay(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2013
chima12: SW pips love to follow and defend their governors out of tribal sentiment no matter how bad their policies may be.They got what they deserved.
then tell me who ought to govern them? Opposition?
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Jobos(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2013
mistudreh:
Hate with sense!!!
Please educate the political Nairalanders, Jakande redistributed pupils during his first tenor in Lagos. I had to board two differnt vehicleS from house to school,close to 25 km. He also relocated school completely
Investor can condition govt to provide land in a particular location for business development. Note that osogbo as a capital has no more land , reason why town like Ede & others enjoy as annex to capital.
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by emiye(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
ematech2002: i wil not blame ogbeni for his action, osun deserve the purnishment, and to aregbe and his godfather, dey may nt value education cos dey are drop out as well. Da bin se da

To you : Feeding elementary primary school pupils balanced diet once a day for free is punishment.

Making more parents to enrol their wards to school and having the best primary school enrolment rate in nigeria is punishment

Building new and standard schools and moving the kids away from the former shanty schools mostly built in the 50's is punishment.

Employing teachers to shore up staffing strength in schools is punishment.

Giving out free school uniforms to pupils is punishment.

Giving out educational tablets (opon imo) to high school kids is punishment.

A fellow in the Nigerian Society of Engineers is a drop out.

From the above what i can conclude about you is that you have your head turned upside down, a sad pointer to our failed educational system.
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by emiye(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2013
engroke: If I don't comment ere God wud not be happy, I actually served in osogbo between 2011 n 2012 @ osogbo grammar school. During my stay, I enjoyed the peaceful, clean economical osogbo but 1 thing I continue to criticize about the entire state is the educational system n the way osun indigenes worship Aregbe he appears to be a sharp guy that understand the politics of his homeland using ev ery opportunity 2 brainwash them. Aregbe was building new schools when d existing ones especially the 1 served were blessed wv delapitated class rooms, he hides under d guise of following d legacy of awolowo to deceive his people.to me he knows most of his people. Are illiterates and he is just outsmarting them what were they looking @ when he said all stdents shd wear same uniform, sing state anthem that does not relate to the state in any form nt even 1 lline of the anthem said anyfin abt osun. For osun indigenes they got what they wanted they asked 4 it here is it let them juss sit back and watch their hospital complex turn supermarkets when d poverty level in d state is very high how many peple would patronise the shorite self. There are lands in osogbo jaburata if he wants shopping mall let him build elsewhere and not such school that represents d state n shd b seen as a plus to the state

The new schools being built by Aregbesola, will it be used by students from Lagos state? embarassed
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Rexyl(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
emmasege: Osun e ronu o!. I hope this man wouldn't have destroyed Osun beyond remedy by the time he would have looted all that is "lootable". Why re-distribute students against their choices knowing fully well that some of them must have chosen the nearest school to their home or for some other reason. What pains me the most is the colossal waste of public resources that is involved and given the fact that this 4-5-3 system will definitely be reversed by some other government someday.
I am also curious to know if the students will still be writing primary school leaving certificate since they are now on 4-5-3 as against the 6-3-3 educational system.
Aregbesola- omo a t'oko wa b'ale je.

if this education policy can not be sustained immidiately after Aregbesola why this colossal loss in the first instance? It wouldn't be proper to destroy such a public and famous school of historical values for a shopping mall privately owned by some influencial members of the society. Look before you leap o.
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
tobechi20: Most yorubas dont reason before they act

-and why on earth wuld u make such an unfair and ignorant generalization
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Motolank: 3:44am On Oct 06, 2013
spade:

[img]http://www.umersami.com/jdp/image.axd?picture=black+goat.jpg[/img]

In generation of goats this goat a star,she posed as a governor
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Anvaller: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
emiye:

Your attempt at teaching logic failed. Teacher dont teach me nonsense #in fela's voice

Let me teach you simple logic.
Relocation of students from one school to another could mean the student house is now closer to his/her new school or the student house is now farther to his/her new school .

Please dont try to argue this with me, i know i am right.

Hahaha look at this dude, ur logic is not logic if it is inconclusive. So how is it logically of any advantage for a student whose house is now farther to his/her new school? What point are u trying to make here? No matter how u slice it, a certain group of students have been disadvantaged by relocating their schools. Yes it might be benefit for some other students but who makes up for the students that will suffer for it?
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by emiye(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2013
Anvaller:

Hahaha look at this dude, ur logic is not logic if it is inconclusive. So how is it logically of any advantage for a student whose house is now farther to his/her new school? What point are u trying to make here? No matter how u slice it, a certain group of students have been disadvantaged by relocating their schools. Yes it might be benefit for some other students but who makes up for the students that will suffer for it?
I dont expect you to argue this, if you say it is inconclusive, why were you then making the foundation of your arguments based on something inconclusive.

If i see a pregnant women , i can say the baby in her womb is either male or female. Even if the husbands wants a male child. Not until delivery can we see the result.
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Gideon360t: 5:08am On Oct 16, 2013
My people in Osun, let us leave argument and look for how our life will get meaning.
Geofree consult located at sabo junction near Oasis insurance has come out with Nigerian Immigration PAST question and answer.
U can get ur own in 2ways:
1.) soft copy. #300 just send 300 worth of etisalat card and ur email to 08034899997. U wil get it before 15minutes.
2.) hard copy. #500 come to sabo juction and pick ur own. Call 08034899997 when u get to Oasis insurance.
The question consist of A) current affairs
B) english language
C) maths
Geofree consult av desided to forward only current affair questions for free to all interested person. If u then need d remaining one, we shall forward it to u after u av sent us #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997.
Mr Olu would be attending to your request.
To enjoy the free package, send ur name, location and email to 08034899997
Geofree consult wish u all the Best in ur recruitment exercise.
We shall post the sample of that question here very soon. Stay connect.
NOTE THAT, It is past qestion o.
Re: Osun Government Reassigns Students To Different Schools by Gideon360t: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2013
CURRENT AFFAIRS

A) UNO was founded in San Francisco in
(a) 1939 (b) 1914 (c) 1945 (d) 1950
B) The first military coup-de’tat in Africa was in
(a) Libya (b) Liberia (c) Egypt (d) Nigeria
C) Nigeria became 36 states under the regime of
(a) Olusegun Obasanjo (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Ibrahim Babagida (d) Yakubu Gowon
D) The first military head of state was
(a) Yakubu Gowon (b) Aguiyi Ironsi (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Ernest Shonekan
E) Oil can be found in one of the following state in Nigeria
(a) Lagos (b) Anambra (c) Ondo (d) Ekiti
F) Tin is majorly found in
(a) Jos (b) Enugu (c) Kano (d) Imo
G) Oil was first discovered by Shell-BP in Nigeria ___________
(a) Oloibiri (b) Idanre (c) Warri (d) Kabba
H) Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
(a) ECOWAS (b) OAU (c) UN (d) OPEC
I) The last military head state of Nigeria was
(a) Abdulsaleem Abubakar (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Yakubu Gowon
J) The name Nigeria was coined by _______
(a) Flora Shaw (b) Mary Slessor (c) Lord Lugard (d) Juman Goldie
K) The legislature in Nigeria is called
(a) House of assembly (b) House of lords (c) National Assembly (d) House of Representative
L) The legislature in Britain is referred to as _________
(a) House of common (b) White house (c) Congress (d) Parliament
M) Nigeria changed from pounds to Naira in
(a) 1960 (b) 1973 (c) 1959 (d) 1963

ANSWER
.C .C .B .B.C .A .A .B .A .A .C .D .B

My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
Our major function is to solve human problem.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we av solve it.
The questions consist of English, General maths and current affairs.
We are sorry, we may not be able to give it out for free, because expenses we incure before it reach this stage is huge.
We therefore agree to send it to any interested person at low rate of #300 for all including answer.(english, maths, & current affairs).
Note that u can send #300 worth of etisalat card to 08034899997 , including ur email and expect it in the next 30minutes.
Mr. OLU would be attending to u. Best of luck.
U CAN GET OUR DIRECT CONTACT AND OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER THROUGH. "vconnect"
note that it is NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE Past questions not this this yr.
You can also call mr Olu on 08034899997

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti State University(eksu) Formerly Unad Are Processing Her Admition List: / All Schools In Lagos State To Begin The 2022/2023 Academic Year On September 5 / Entering Obafemi Awolowo University With Upper Credit Through Direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.