Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,829 members, 7,837,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Are You In Need Of The Following Minerals Or Produce - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Need Of The Following Minerals Or Produce (391 Views)

Advertise What You Sell Or Produce. 10 Products For 1year With Just N2500 / Solid Minerals Business Opportunities / Make Money Trading In Solid Minerals: Lead, Zinc And Copper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of The Following Minerals Or Produce by olaglofarm: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2013
I have direct contact with 4 different MINNIG STATION producing the following ore
copper ore
lead ore
antimony

And if there is anybody who buy rice in large quantity, specifically THAIL GOLDEN long grain rice, our company can deal immediately. contact us at olaglofarm@gmail.com
or 08024300658

Also if you can supply any agricultural produce and you are in need of buyer either foreign or local buyer please consult us through the above email or phone number.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Way Forward To All Your Accounting Needs / Beware Of ‘one-chance Investment’ / I Need Help On How To Invest My Money Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.