Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Please What Is The Quality Of Msc And Phd Programme In Physiology In Uniport. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Is The Quality Of Msc And Phd Programme In Physiology In Uniport. (784 Views)

Student Eggplant Goes Missing In Uniport(photo) / / 2013 Nobel Prize In Physiology Or Medicine (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Quality Of Msc And Phd Programme In Physiology In Uniport. by Ugwuoba2012(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please my people i want to do my msc and phd in human physiology with specialization in neurophysiology in uniport but am confused,i want to know whether uniport is good in the course in the postgraduate level and whether they have the facilities for the programme and duration of the programme please make una help me ooo so that i cant make a mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please What Is The Quality Of Msc And Phd Programme In Physiology In Uniport. by Jonero25: 1:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Good am sir /man... Are you presently doing theMSc physiology programmme in uniport?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Assist Any Nairalander Gain Admission To Study Info Tech In India / Without Jamb You Can Gain Addmission Into This University / The poly Ibadan Post-utme Nd Result Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.