Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Easy-eic.com/ng Investment Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Easy-eic.com/ng Investment Scam (16055 Views)

Do I Sue The Owner Of Learnsmart.com.ng?? / Nigeria's First Scam Ad Company / Jumia: Get A Business Like Without Capital - www. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy-eic.com/ng Investment Scam by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
There is a new investment scam being carried out online in Nigeria. This company uses the website: easy-eic.com/ng You are usually introduced by a lady who claims they are paying and reliable, that she is investing with them. The only point of contact is the phone as the site has no functioning website support. First, they claim they invest in forex trading through their correspondence in England. You are offered fabulous rates that makes your head swim. Then, the catch is you have to pay $100 advance fee to access your fund. After paying the access fee, you will be shown a standard chartered bank fund transfer page where you have to cough out in pounds for account creation fees in other to access your money. Your guess is as good as mine once you pay. Your referral and their main support man Martins eze stop picking your calls. This company has scammed me of about N100000. And they keep on at the game. Please be on the watchout for anyone claiming he wants to invest your money especially in UK or England. They are all scam. The manager Martins eze uses the only phone posted on their website 08175143834. In my own case i was introduced by a lady who claims she works with access bank, victoria gilbert and there are dozens of them out there prowling for the next victim. Often claiming they had their breakthrough through easyinvestment.

1 Like

Re: Easy-eic.com/ng Investment Scam by Trut(m): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sorry man, you invested in HYIP.
Re: Easy-eic.com/ng Investment Scam by naijacutee(f): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
When will Nigerians learn?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

9 Safe Internet Transactional Habits You Must Obeserve! / Which Tipper Truck Is The Best For Haulage Business? / How To Remain Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.