Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

God Is Not Enough, Messiah Needed- What Is Your Opinion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not Enough, Messiah Needed- What Is Your Opinion? (451 Views)

God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead / Supriem Rockefeller Messiah Or Antichrist? / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Not Enough, Messiah Needed- What Is Your Opinion? by Splenda: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
The book- God Is Not Enough?

http://outskirtspress.com/GodNotEnough/

I always find time to read a book once in a while - at least one book in a month. There is however one Book that I read every Sunday. When I cannot find time to sit and read it for one hour, there is at least two hours spent perusing its verses from one book to another that comprises this Book.

As you have probably guessed, it is the Bible. The ritual of Sunday bible reading did not start recently. It started when I was a less than a teenager. The Sunday reading and teaching affected my way of life. I imbibed all- at least most of what I was thought.

At one point, I was bible thumping. Recently, I went to seek some well being advice somewhere there. There on the corner was a machine brewing coffee for clients, worker and visitors. On a rack were various magazines displayed. On a larger table lay a book. I dashed for the book but some other visitor was faster than I was.

There was something that attracted me to the book. The title. Part of the title reads: God Is Not Enough. On getting very close, I saw the complete title God Is Not Enough, Messiah Needed as the man who beat me to it was flipping through the pages.

I jotted down the title with intent to buy. Meanwhile, the man kept making gestures of disbelief as to what he was reading. I could not wait anymore so I dashed to the car for my Nook and ordered the e-book version. I am reading it now. I stopped temporarily to order the book version for one of friends. He has a lot of questions to answer come Sunday. I am so confused now. Has anyone else read this book?
Please leave a comment. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is The Bible Truly In Support Of Child Marriage / How To Interpret The Bible / Turning To The Right Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.