Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Picture Of Don Jazzy Dining With American Music And Media Mogul, Ralph Simon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Don Jazzy Dining With American Music And Media Mogul, Ralph Simon (750 Views)

PHOTO: E- Money's Golden Dining Room / Media Mogul Bisi Olatilo Throws Spectacular Wedding For 2nd Daughter (PHOTOS) / Tope Alabi Runs From The Police For Defrauding A Us-based Media Mogul! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Don Jazzy Dining With American Music And Media Mogul, Ralph Simon by eric1960: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/10/picture-don-jazzy-dines-with-american.html

This is who Ralph Simon is according to Wikipedia.........

Ralph Simon is regarded as a founder in the modern Mobile Entertainment Industry.
Simon co-founded the independent Zomba Group of music companies (now a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment) with Clive Calder in the 1970s. In the mid-90s, he was Executive Vice President of Capitol Records and Blue Note Records in Hollywood and started EMI Music's global New Media division. He started Yourmobile (later renamed Moviso), the first ring tone company in the Americas, Europe, UK, Australia and Africa, in 1997.[1]
In 1998 Simon predicted that, "Mobile phones would become the indispensable voice/social networking and music companion for consumers and their increasing mobile lifestyles." He worked on convincing United States music publishers to grant the very first ring tone rights. This resulted in the dubbing of Simon as "The Father of the Ring Tone."[1]
Mobile Entertainment magazine has named him as one of the world's Top 50 executives in Mobile Entertainment three times, in 2005, 2006, and 2008. In 2007, he received its special award for Outstanding Contribution to the Global Mobile Entertainment Industry.[1]
Simon heads the Mobilium Advisory Group. He is the founder and Chairman Emeritus of the Mobile Entertainment Forum – Americas.[

One prayer I always say is "may I dine with Kings and Queens". Don Jazzy is already doing that. I tap into his anointing in Jesus Name. Amen!!

Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy Dining With American Music And Media Mogul, Ralph Simon by homesteady(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2013

One prayer I always say is "may I dine with
Kings and Queens". Don Jazzy is already
doing that. I tap into his anointing in
Jesus Name. Amen!!

OP don change this thread to prayer thread grin
Re: Picture Of Don Jazzy Dining With American Music And Media Mogul, Ralph Simon by HezronLorraine(m): 7:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
@OP.amen.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Is Tiwa Savage Pregnant In This Picture? / Unity Bank Dumps Ice Prince For Demanding 300m Sign On Fee / SCANDAL: Peter Okoye's Family Suspecting Lola Of Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.