Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

We Are All Victims.both Christians And Muslims Alike - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are All Victims.both Christians And Muslims Alike (406 Views)

Atheists, Christians And Muslims - Lets Study These Pictures / Christians And Politics / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Victims.both Christians And Muslims Alike by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
In this life i see only two set of people.i see no race.i see no tribe,i see no colour,i see no religion.i saw just two set of people,good people and bad people.every race,religion or tribe has a share of these set of people.we should not fight our selves or divide in a parralel line,we should not because we are all victims,rather we should unite as a family and reach out to those who has misinterpreted thier identity..christians and muslims believes in super natural being which Is God or Allah,its only our approch that differs.world most dreaded people are victims of injustice and persecution who have lost thier love one's in the process because thier brother in religion did some thing wrong and the good one's suffers it.they avenge thier dead one's by attacking the innocent,which is wrong.Religion has done alot to us.rather than bringing us peace and love it brought us hate and rancour.half percent of death in the world are religeouse motivated.we have 80% of good people and 20% of bad people in every religion,do you think its justifiable and moraly right if we hate,abhor and judge the multiple good one' because of the insignificant one's?. Let us love one another,let thier be peace
Re: We Are All Victims.both Christians And Muslims Alike by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
U are just a naïve idealist... Face reality and eschew idealism...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday To All Nairalanders / Overcoming Victory / Sermon: Responsibilities Of Every Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.