Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice (3647 Views)

House Of Perez Modelling / Lagos State Modelling Exhibition 2013 / Join H&M Modelling Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
Have knw her since I was in 100L she as always had dis body dat I feel is good 4 modelling she as also won d hour glass award in ma sch

Recently I advised her to go into it bt she's sceptical about it even me sef no knw wetin to tell am since d modelling industry is nt in my expertise so pls 4 any1 who as experience in dis field pls gv ur advice, rating and hw she can go about it ie d modelling stuff. I will really appreciate ur opinions pls dis is nt a joke

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by DrArewa(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow...shez got wat it tkz!
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by demelza: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
She has the physique, she should go for it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Rexsul: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
u remind me of agbani derego.....u r gud 2go swthrt!
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dr. Arewa:
Wow...shez got wat it tkz!

Wow fnks a lot I pray oda comments r positive do u knw hw she can go about it
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2013
WELCOME TO NIGERIA WHERE EVERY SLIM GIRL THINKS HER TALENT IS IN MODELING

16 Likes

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Ladybianca(f): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
what has been waiting for? she has more than what it takes
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by infoscope(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
You are good to go...but that first pix is not fantastic.
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
More pics

1 Like

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Ok bt does any1 hv any professional advice to guide her through.
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by wasak(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
wearing pants and bra on stage ain't a talent.. tell her to do something with her brain!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
More

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Mods pls I really need more comments on dis pls help me abeg
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Chiidi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
more comments here!!.

Well, she's almost there,

sorry, no professional advice on modelling... Not interested in that shid.
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by demelza: 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
Osahon7: WELCOME TO NIGERIA WHERE EVERY SLIM GIRL THINKS HER TALENT IS IN MODELING
grin Oga e be like say you no know the power of hunger. If the thing nack you, you go discover all your hidden talents one time.

1 Like

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by whytangel(f): 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2013
Well...she has dz 1ndaful body...ΒΆ rily dunno nytn abt modelling...she shud go 4 it if she wants to...
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
She's hot!
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by homesteady(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yea! Let her give it a trial!
Here is my professional advice!
She has to become thinner! Tell her to start doing dry fasting! She should only eat in the night! She should only take things like tea and akamu for like one week!
She should also start drinking aleo vera, it will bring out her curves well!
If she wants her skin to be more beautiful, then she should make bitter leaf water her best drink!
For straight shoulders, let her try eating bitter kola, its not that efficient oh, but it works for some models!
Her legs looks straight! Good!
She'll be a big bang in the modelling industry!

1 Like

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Baba419(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2013
*in duncan mightys voice* i go like blow am
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
She can actually pass for my Diicckkk
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by switdil(f): 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
undecided undecided
Though she has nice body
But There's more to her talent than modelling
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Blogking(f): 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
Shuor....No cant do... Models are not that curvy, she lacks the high cheek bones and i doubt she would meet the height req.... she can give it a try though....

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by youngice(m): 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
she should work on her under belly

she dey sha
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 04, 2013

Judging from what I see, not bad
but why is she looking 'thick' and 'skinny' in different shots? Making it look like itz a different person. why also does she also hav her legs cross'd. To b a model, u've gotta av spotless n strait legs. We can't tell from d pix if she got carriage and grace of a run way model. I'd rate her 5/10 wich is fair enuf pending if I ever get to see ha to giv a proper rating. If she wana be a model, she gatta reg wit a modeling agency or audition for one. She sld also be careful cuz dey r so many smellos out dere.

Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2013
Chukwu wetin man pikin no see for nairaland embarassed
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by DrArewa(f): 1:24am On Oct 04, 2013
debayun:

Wow fnks a lot I pray oda comments r positive do u knw hw she can go about it
..nope but she can start by trying to find out abt modelling agencies and hw dey operate..she shud also b sure cez she will hv fierce competition as she wont be d only one wt d hot lukz but she must b able to carve a niche for herself and she must NEVER sell her body(i hrd dey r often pressurizd,threatnd n sumtymz molested so has to b smart)
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by whiteroses(f): 3:10am On Oct 04, 2013
She's beautiful in her own rights but she's just like any regular teenager or small looking adult, is this thread a joke or something If its that I should be a super model then grin
Her dress sense too is subzero, that vest, that short dress, that gbeske top nothing quality that i can see, it's like you are disgracing her if you ask me. Let her just be herself instead of posting these. She's pretty though, african barbie for real. I'm shocked at the low quality photos you want us to judge,it doesn't enter scale so your question is void
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Usman4: 4:44am On Oct 04, 2013
I can assure some of you that you sure don't know what it takes to be pretty or not bad looking. She looks like my baby-brother in that third picture,forget the adipose tissues hanging around the stomach in the first pic.
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Deschil: 5:48am On Oct 04, 2013
Tory don turn to "help me" I thought you were trying to help "HER" undecided
debayun: Mods pls I really need more comments on dis pls help me abeg
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by Tholudee(f): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2013
Osahon7: WELCOME TO NIGERIA WHERE EVERY SLIM GIRL THINKS HER TALENT IS IN MODELING
grin grin dis guy don kill me o
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 7:08am On Oct 04, 2013
Deschil: Tory don turn to "help me" I thought you were trying to help "HER" undecided

Ode so conclude sey nah myself I dey sell out abi dodoyo I look lyk girl to u
Re: She Wnts 2 Go Into Modelling Does She Hv What It Takes(sexy Pics) Pls Advice by debayun(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2013
Wooooo fnks 4 all d comment I sure sey she don see am herself I trust nairaland nah with all d regular bashing lwkmd una fit make som1 commit suicide anyway fnks to every1.

Ps: abeg am a guy no b me dey d pics ooooo pple sending me pm shld pls stop

(1) (2) (Reply)

BUY Ur Gucci,hermes (belts),shamballa,snapbacks,jesus Piece,coin Purses / Nice Chinese Shoes And Shirts For Your Good Looks / Hand Made Beads (pearled Up)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.