Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Paying For Themeforest Themes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paying For Themeforest Themes (2308 Views)

How To Get Premium Wordpress Themes From Themeforest At Half The Price / Why Are Nigerians Not Paying For Any Online Ideas / Creative Market Vs Themeforest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paying For Themeforest Themes by emmjohn: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Good evening house, I want to buy a theme from themeforest. How do I go about this? Do they accept naira mastercard and naira visacard?
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by joomlaman(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
emmjohn: Good evening house, I want to buy a theme from themeforest. How do I go about this? Do they accept naira mastercard and naira visacard?

If you have any of the cards mentioned above, try using it first. Before you look for help! The net or computer is about self trial before look for help else where.
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by jidez007: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Gv me d name of d theme u wnt 2 buy nd category it is in. if I dont av it I will send u a similar 1 for free.
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Use your master card. Either first bnk,gtbank or uba bank.
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by adewasco2k(m): 12:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
emmjohn: Good evening house, I want to buy a theme from themeforest. How do I go about this? Do they accept naira mastercard and naira visacard?

You can contact me if you still want it, will purchase it with my account.

Mind you most free premium themes you will find contain malicious script.

Be warned
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by emmjohn: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
@jidez007 the name of the temlate is Agora Template and the link is www.themeforest.net/pezflash. My email is Emmjohn198 [at] yahoo [dot] com

@adewasco2k I have an account but funding it is the problem. I'll appreciate it if u tell me how u funded yours.
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by adewasco2k(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
emmjohn: @jidez007 the name of the temlate is Agora Template and the link is www.themeforest.net/pezflash. My email is Emmjohn198 [at] yahoo [dot] com

@adewasco2k I have an account but funding it is the problem. I'll appreciate it if u tell me how u funded yours.

I use my paypal account
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by rhemahills(m): 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
i will send d theme to you next week but u hav to scan it for malicios code
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by larion: 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
rhemahills: i will send d theme to you next week but u hav to scan it for malicios code

sorry brother, how do u scan it for malicious code.....keep me in the know abeg. Thanks!
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
Go to wordpress, download and install this plugin: Theme Authenticity Checker (TAC). Then use it to run a scan on your theme. It will automatically detect malicious script and tell you the location of such script.
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by 5direct: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
the link to the theme is not working................ I can get the theme for you
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by emmjohn: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2013
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all your input

@rhemahillz I'll appreciate it

5direct: the link to the theme is not working................ I can get the theme for you

Here's a direct link:
http://themeforest.net/item/agora-html5-template/2740270
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by larion: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Go to wordpress, download and install this plugin: Theme Authenticity Checker (TAC). Then use it to run a scan on your theme. It will automatically detect malicious script and tell you the location of such script.
Thanks bayaa, then i guess i cld delete the malicious script and still have the theme working correctly.........thanks!!!!!
Re: Paying For Themeforest Themes by Isaacemeka567: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please I'm trying to buy to buy a theme from theme forest but my Mastercard is not going through. does Anyone have any solution in mind.

(1) (Reply)

[cheat] How To Get 33,600 Free Airtime On Mtn / Hire Us To Manage Your Instagram Handle Get Maximum Of 5k Followers Monthly / Beware Of Foreign Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.