Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped (1665 Views)

Muhammad Ali Says No To U.S. Army And Stopped Vietnam War / Afrocentrism: The Modern Day Coon Festival. / Afrocentrism: Must Watch Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Ajuran: 5:10am On Oct 04, 2013
I dont like it. Especially onila's dangerous africanism shes pushing. Africa doesnt exist the way you people think it does. North Africa is much closer to arabia than subsaharan africa. The people in the Horn dont even view themselves as related to bantus.

Africa Down. down Africa. For invading my homeland. Somalia will rise again.

1 Like

Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Ajuran: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
*Kails*:
your custom made straight jacket is ready.
normally i would charge but you are more than deserving of a free one sir grin grin cheesy cheesy

this looks more like a sex object i could use to make sure people dont get away.
Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Ogobara(m): 11:29am On Dec 08, 2013
Ajuran: I dont like it. Especially onila's dangerous africanism shes pushing. Africa doesnt exist the way you people think it does. North Africa is much closer to arabia than subsaharan africa. The people in the Horn dont even view themselves as related to bantus.

the so called blacks of the americas want to claim all the continents as their relatives, or take it like a country ,i think its the root of this ignorance , its a pan-WEstern africanism or pan - Black africanism that i know, as ur caucasoid , i think ur not concerned smiley

1 Like

Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Garaad: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ajuran: I dont like it. Especially onila's dangerous africanism shes pushing. Africa doesnt exist the way you people think it does. North Africa is much closer to arabia than subsaharan africa. The people in the Horn dont even view themselves as related to bantus.

warya speak for yourself

aniga waahaan ahaay nin Somali and have yet to meet another Somali who views themselves as anything but African and black. Plus most Somalis despise the Arabs more than anyone else.

our people look like this

and Arabs look like this

outside of religion we got nothing else to do with them

plus they are the most racist people in the world and hate black people more than anyone......and FYI they consider us black.......I can't tell you how many of my relatives have had horrible racist experiences in the Arab world

1 Like

Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Fulaman198(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Garaad:

warya speak for yourself

aniga waahaan ahaay nin Somali and have yet to meet another Somali who views themselves as anything but African and black. Plus most Somalis despise the Arabs more than anyone else.

and Arabs look like this

plus they are the most racist people in the world and hate black people more than anyone......and FYI they consider us black.......I can't tell you how many of my relatives have had horrible racist experiences in the Arab world

A lot of black Muslim ethnic groups have experienced racism by Arabs in Arab lands. It is sad that such a thing happens, and west Africans are aware of it as well. Malians, Senegalese, Nigerians, Nigeriens (from Niger) , Burkinabes from Burkina Faso have all experienced it. I dare a racist Arab to be racist to my face and he will see what happens. I don't bow down for anyone except God.
Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by anonymous6(f): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2013

who cares, get some help ASAP

2 Likes

Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2013
Ajuran has a point though.

These racist forces from outside are very dangerous.
Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by macof(m): 8:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Garaad:

warya speak for yourself

and Arabs look like this

Not only Arabs, all middle East including Israel are hardcore racist

Against mostly those who share their faith or worship their God

Anyway, You all should know wat u get for letting people invade and convert ur land.

funny thing is most muslims and Christians don't mind the racism- mental slavery
Allah and Yahweh always in control

2 Likes

Re: This Afrocentrism Must Be Stopped by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2013
macof:

Not only Arabs, all middle East including Israel are hardcore racist

Against mostly those who share their faith or worship their God

Anyway, You all should know wat u get for letting people invade and convert ur land.

funny thing is most muslims and Christians don't mind the racism- mental slavery
Allah and Yahweh always in control

Can you just stfu, the only slave here is you! Go preach your voodoo garbage to someone else, no Somali will ever want your crap.

Arabs didn't invade the Somali lands, at least get your bogus theories somewhat closer to the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Top Richest Royals In Africa: Oba Obeteru Akinrutan Is Number Two (photos) / Yoruba: Is It Right For Oba And Olori To Dress Like This??? / Without The Queen Mother Network We Are Done As A Race(its That Serious!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.