Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Chase Ent In Nid Of Talented Artiste - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Chase Ent In Nid Of Talented Artiste (557 Views)

The Search For 10 Most Talented Artiste / EME & BRACE ENT, Record Label Deal For Up Coming Artist....from South Africa / Are You A Talented Artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chase Ent In Nid Of Talented Artiste by alonso45: 7:52am On Oct 04, 2013
Chase ent in nid of very talented artistes urgently to sign, a new INDIE label looking forward to promote talented artiste to the world ; nd also in nid of music producers nd managers call adams on 07062999745 nd dreamzy 07066443454

1 Like

Re: Chase Ent In Nid Of Talented Artiste by topedare22: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
What are the requirements for the artistes to get signed-up, got a friend who's a very good rapper.
Re: Chase Ent In Nid Of Talented Artiste by BICE(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi, i go by the name BEEK - ACE, i sing afro pop, hip hop etc.
I'm an upcoming artist who's ready to kick off his music career befor the end of this year by the grace of God
I saw ur post on Nairaland and i feel i could be one of perfect and ripe talents you are looking for. you can holla back at me on 08103223828 or visit my
facebook page www.facebook.com/beek.ace2
Re: Chase Ent In Nid Of Talented Artiste by BICE(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hi, i go by the name BEEK - ACE, i sing afro pop, hip hop etc.
I'm an upcoming artist who's ready to kick off his music career befor the end of this year by the grace of God
I saw ur post on Nairaland and i feel i could be one of perfect and ripe talents you are looking for. you can holla back at me on 08103223828 or visit my
facebook page www.facebook.com/beek.ace2

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Dj Saniyaya X Usaina Ongas - One Minute (minti Data) / Make Your Own Collection On Cd / Need A Studio For Your Video Recordings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.