Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

LYRICS: Davido – Skelewu - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / LYRICS: Davido – Skelewu (1577 Views)

Davido - Skelewu (directed By Moe Musa) / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LYRICS: Davido – Skelewu by Aromaboy: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2013

Chorus

All the girls them dey dance galala But this new dance don cause casala For this dance you no need shakara Oya whine your hips like a this Like a that

Like a this Like a that To your right To the front And your yansh to the back Skelewu Skelewu Skelewu Skelewu…ske le le le le Skelewu Skelewu Skelewu Skelewu…ske le le le le

Verse 1

Oh girl what is the plan I have planned to love your demands Shey you want to dance…dance You wan collect money from my bank Oya scatter the town ‘N’all the bad girls wey dey tail in town When they see me around Them dey scatter the dance like clown Oya fi jo gbowo Oya so jo dowo Oya dance to the sound like a this, like a that

Continue...

(1) (Reply)

Eminik - INSANE [free Instrumental] / Check Out Nairalander New Singles / How Much Is An Acoustic Guitar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.