Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

I Need An Advice On This Matter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need An Advice On This Matter (838 Views)

What Will You Do If You Are The YOU In This Matter / Who Is Right On This Matter TB Joshua Or Chris Oyakilome?? / Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2013
I have an office colleague who disturbs me with her music(from her phone) every day. I've tried different ways of making her stop it or use an earpiece instead, but instead of complying, my request has caused an argument between us and the situation has become worse, in that she not only plays the music, but she now sings to it and hit her hands on the table while at it.
Complained to the senior people and even to the admin manager, but they've treated the matter with levity.
Now this office is no longer conducive for me and I don't know what to do about the matter.
Pls i need advice on what to do asap.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2013
Smack her right across her face!!
Maybe that's the only language she understands!!
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by iubless(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Any physical attack would be disastrous. I've experienced this situation before...My approach was to pretend to like her diturbance, though it was hard to do but it walked. Hence i fought her with her arsenal.

Come to think of it, why is this problem familiar with ladies?
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2013
devil @work, she wnts u 2 leave d office, seriously all u need is PRAYER.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 11:48am On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Smack her right across her face!!
Maybe that's the only language she understands!!

hmmm, is that the best? A man smacking a woman, who is not even your wife??
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2013
dublinkmy6:
hmmm, is that the best? A man smacking a woman, who is not even your wife??
tell ur manager bout ths issue make him deal with it
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
iubless: Any physical attack would be disastrous. I've experienced this situation before...My approach was to pretend to like her diturbance, though it was hard to do but it walked. Hence i fought her with her arsenal.

Come to think of it, why is this problem familiar with ladies?
Well, how do I pretend I like the disturbance when I've always registered my displeasure about it? I mean, she actually tries anything to increase my annoyance on the matter. She knows i fully dislike it and I can't pretend to like it now. It will look dumb of me.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
nadia_SA: tell ur manager bout ths issue make him deal with it
Read my post. I've done that, they are not just taking the matter serious.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bleble-swag:
Ur right, it is temptation actually but i don't know how long i'm going to bear this temptation.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
dublinkmy6:
Ur right, it is temptation actually but i don't know how long i'm going to bear this temptation.
pray 2 God
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by iubless(m): 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yes you can! Check it out she's using your weakness against you. Why don't you develop your strength by pretending. In that way she would be put into confusion.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Format her phone

put foam on the speaker

hire thugs to steal her phone
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bleble-swag:

pray 2 God
I'll do that when I've exhausted every other option.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 12:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
iubless: Yes you can! Check it out she's using your weakness against you. Why don't you develop your strength by pretending. In that way she would be put into confusion.
It's too late to pretend, btw I'm not even good at pretending to be happy when I'm actually angry.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by dublinkmy6: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
joeydozzy: Format her phone

put foam on the speaker

hire thugs to steal her phone
I'll be a big suspect if I do any of those.
Re: I Need An Advice On This Matter by Kslib(m): 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Bleble-swag:
Lmao!!!
All izzz well!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Birthday Gift To A Close Friend? / Odi Dollar / Wow Today's Date Is 11/12/13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.