Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Doctors In The Arena:how Can She Kills Spot - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The Arena:how Can She Kills Spot (479 Views)

Pls Doctors In The House Help Me... I'm Dying / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The Arena:how Can She Kills Spot by Sanandreas10(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Good day..Nairalanders out there!!

I m writing to formally bring to
your notice that
smiley
One of sisters is suffering from
sad
Black spot, she has exhausted
sad
much of her money about this
sad
tumour called "Spot".....,she has
sad
used soaps like Mekako,
sad
Premeir(big One), , sun shine soap,
sad
among others, but all to no
sad
avail.....?Many of her boyfrds have
sad
left her owing to this
sad
tumour.....Pls, nairalander, what

can she do about it....what are the

likely soap she should be using or

cream to avert this unwholesome

situation....:!!!!all comments will be highly appreciates......!Love yew all...?
smiley
smiley

(1) (Reply)

UK Firm Seeks To Market World'sfirst Malaria Vaccine / Could This Be Piles? / Shark Antibodies 'may Target Breast Cancer'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.