Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

A Most Tragic And Romantic Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Most Tragic And Romantic Story (6152 Views)

The Heart Of A True Believer~ A New Romantic Story / Troubled Series......the Best Romantic Story Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
"Love is a ladder for the weak but a trap for the strong". I didn't believe in love until my late Brother brought home a woman.

We were sitting after the evening meal when my brother, who we believed was in school entered abruptly with a woman. They both held each other hands like siblings. The room was silent. She smiled sheepishly but with confidence. She tried to off her shoe before stepping in when my mum laughed "never mind" to her. She insisted. Immediately she stepped in, without any iota of exagerration, there was serenity and an natural attractive odour. Everything about her showed that she was not poor. Her spectacles, her natural fingers, her skin. She was just natural no make up at all. She sat watching the TV. My always hospitable mother broke the silence that later led into hours of discussion. "Aunty, we just dey eat finish wey you enter so. " she smiled and said nothing. My brother, who was then in 200 level at age 25, jumped up and said "Mama abeg give us anything eatable" "So this is how u talk at home too" the "strange" girl joked. "No mind am". All this while Papa was busy listening to the news. Whenever the laughter interupted the voice of the newscaster, he would cough which we all except the girl knew the meaning. If not for the visitor "make I hear word" would always follow such cough.

Rice was ready. "lets observe the tradition" brother said. "what tradition?" she was shy but that did not stop her from replying her boy's words. "abegi come chop jor"
"no, I'm okay"
"na ur house you dey o" my mother said
"I'm okay ma" she would never stop smiling.
"I know even pray make you chop before" my brother said from the table. An expression which my father couldn't help but laugh at.
"you and food?" she said.
"I was born to eat" my brother dropped another bomb amidst mouthful of rice.
"Hellen" my brother called (so the sister's name is helen, i thought). "you must learn how to cook native soup from my mother". Everybody laughed. "the only thing that would cause a fight between us is if you are not good in ogbonaa soup(a slimy native soup)"

The room was lighted by broz "silly" jokes he was throwing from the dinning table. The network news was over. "Precious, change am go 'Emmanuel TV' my mother said to me. "Any where you are distance is not a barrier begin to receive ur miracle, healin " the prophet's voice filled the room. My broz could make joke out of every serioius thing. Immediately, the prophet stretched his hand for viewers to touch. "abeg mummy give that hand some meats" he said.
"thats a man of God mind ur speech" my dad said authoritatively.

"so man of God no dey chop abi" he asked rhetorically.
My mum and I laughed. My dad was already touching the screen.
The girl was now looking at her "husband-to-be" somehow. She felt he was talking too much. "na my house I dey o, Helen" my brother said understanding her look. They were such a good communicator. They could talk each other with their eyes without anybody's noticing. But, I was too inquisitive not to notice that. He had earlier told the girl to remove her shoe despite my mum's refusal with his eyes. Yes, I saw that.

"She is Helen. She is in 400 level. Studying mass comm. She loves me, I love her. And and and" he couldnt say he wanted to marry her before "US-me and my sisters".
"I'm helen Ade***lu. My father is from Ife. A retired principal and a pastor in the RCCG. My father never allowed me date anyone because of his position in the church and his love for me being his only daughter and last child. I met your handsome Son-MY LITTLE BOY" everyone laughed. My brother has finally seen his match.

"Who is your little boy" my brother said.
"keep quiet" papa said "continue my daughter"
"thanks Dad, yes, as I was saying, I met my little boy when he came for post utme exam in the school. I was 20 then in 200 level, while he was 23 in O'level" the girl was as funny as my brother she was only playing visitor at first.

My brother wouldn't allow her continue the introduction. He felt he was 'cheating' her.

"I met her outside the school's gate" brother began "and asked her where the school hall was"
"Let's hear from her" we all protested. Her voice was like a goddess'

"yes, he asked me where the school hall was" she said "i told him to board the campus shuttle"
Her smiled showed that she was about to say something funny. She looked at my brother's eye and smiled. My brother too looked at her and said "shut up, shut up. Pls dont say that"

"I asked him to board the campus shuttle but" she laughed hard this time. My Brother quickly went to her and close her mouth with his palm.

"Ah ah, what are you doing?" my father said.
My brother whispered something to her ears.

STORY CONTINUA!
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by catholy: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
make sure u finish this gist. I'm enjoyin the gist
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by enigmagu1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
story don d long o
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by jayjagz: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmm
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
story continues

Papa went and drag him from the woman as we all laughed.
" I told him to board the campus shuttle but replied that they were not told to bring shuttle along with them" she said

We laughed until we could no longer breath.
"I pointed to a tricycle, 'Keke Napep?' he asked. I said yes. He begged me to direct him to the place since he had to treck after the tricycle would convey him to the library. I led him feeling sorry for the poor boy. He asked my number shyly, after I had taken him to the hall. I gave it to him and forgot everything about him"

there was a deafening silence in the room save the woman that was on the TV going through deliverance. She was shouting like an animal going through mutilation.
We ignored her and face my brother's woman, who was also looking at th woman.
" I honestly had forgotten whether there was anybody called Henry when a call came in. I picked the strange number and it was a strange but gentle voice. He introduced himself. I remembered him immediately. He said he was a Law student in the school. We arranged a meeting in a popular restaurant. That was how the friendship that has now generated into a relationship started"

" You are a good girl from a good home. only a wicked father would not allow his son marry a woman like you" Dad and Mum agreed. That night was one of the best we ever had. We talked till late in the night. She slept with my mum on the same bed. On my mum I pray that God should give me a woman like her, though I was just in SS2.

The relationship wax stronger. They did everything together except SEX being a christian and what's more a Pastor's daughter. My brother changed positively. He began to take God serious. He even joined the sunday school teacher's department. My brother stopped lewd jokes. He stopped taking money from mum's purse. He had always said stealing your parents' money was not a sin but now no more stealing. He grew to become the man any parent would want his son to be. The woman became more matured, committed and beautiful.

THINGS FALL APART.

My brother had just come back from his NYSC accompanied by his always loving wife-to-be. The family celebrated it. He was the first in the history of the poor family to do so. I was already in level 200 then studying the same course with him- Law.
It was as if that day shouldn't end the whole neighbourhood came to celebrate the return of the "hero".
My father was exhausted that night. To say mother too was exhausted was an understatement in the extreme. She did all the cookings. Ensuring everything was in order. She just went into the room and fell on the bed.
I sat with my brother and his woman in the room. It was 9pm. The champions league was on. Arsenal vs AC milan. Arsenal had lost to Ac in the first leg with a despicable margin 4- nil. I wanted Man Utd match but he was a die-hard Arsenal fan. He had his way. I slept off on the sofa awaken by GOOOOAAALL! Arsenal 3, 0 Ac milan. I tried hard to conclude the match but my eyelids were too heavy. I went back to my journey.

It was 11pm. I opened my eyes and was amazed that they had not sleep yet. I wanted to go into my room but the romantic words that was entering my hungry ears made me feign a sleep.

" Oh I love you, helen. Words are not enough to express my love for you. If you are the sun, then I would be the heat. If you are the oceans, i would turn to water. I dont know what I would do without you. In fact, I cant live without you" broz said languidly.

"I know you love me thats why I've waited" she began " I'm now 28 and you 31. I want to change my surname. Drag me to the altar and disvirgin my lips right there in the presence of the congregation. I want to carry ur kids. Our children" she said. I would never believed a 28 year old lady had never kiss a man but it was true.

"Yes, helen, I'm planning that but......"
"what but again?"
" I, I, want to attend the law school before settling down" He stammered
" You want me to waste another 3 years of my life?" she raised her voice slightly
" what do you mean by waste?"
" I was trying to say wait. But cant you see that I'm getting old in three years time I would be 31. My father is 72, he is disturbing me on marriage. Henry, cant you see things frm my view, pls try to understand " she pleaded
" babe, I understand perfectly. But see it this way. If i marry now I wouldn't be able to cope with the pressure in school and would not have time for you and the kids. Helen" he knelt down "pls, be patient I would marry you when all is settled but now I'm not man yet"

"you are 31. You are man enough" she replied softly " I graduated 2 years before you. I have been working for 3 years now. I've saved enough for Us".

STORY CONTINUES
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by catholy: 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
pls finish this story nw. Why d suspense
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
catholy: pls finish this story nw. Why d suspense
not deliberately. Thats the number of words the clipboard can take. Im typing from a phone, do understand.

2 Likes

Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Story Continues

They held each others hands, looking straight into each other's eyes. On their face was a "please-do-understand" expression. That had been the way they settle their differnces, they would talk it over. NO MATTER WHAT. They kept quiet looking into each others eyes. The hour of temptation had come whose will be done?

" A woman's life", she broke the silence, "is not governed by reasoning but neccessity. If by reasoning, you are right but by neccessity- its time for marriage. My friends are all married, and have their kids. My younger 'sister' who is just 25 married last year. I cant believe this is happening to me." she removed her hands from his, walked to a sofa above me and sat. I knew I had to be more careful in order not to arouse suspicion.

"Babe, Do you love me?" my brother said as he walked to sit with her.
"You know I do" she said very softly but assuring.
Broz took his NYSC cap and put it on her head. Took out his handkerchief and wiped the tears that was sliding down her face and watering her lips.
" Babe, you dont have to cry. All iz well. Your tears rend my heart." my brother said. He was about to cry. The woman who had been looking elsewhere turned and wiped his face with the same handkerchief. They wish things were never like this. They hug each other 'by side'. That was how they were taught in the singles fellowship to avoid sexual lust.

Holy hug wouldn't solve this problem. They have to agree. They look into each others eye again trying hard to agree. I knew someone had to intervene.

" Go to bed, dear. God would help us reach an agreement" it was brother.
My brother led her to the room, came back and woke me. we worke to "our" room. That night my brother didn't sleep. Whenever I woke, I would see him awake.
"Broz, you no dey sleep?" I asked.
" Precious, you wouldn't understand" he answered.
It hurt my "manliness". I was 25. 200 level law student. What does he mean I wouldn't understnd? I slept and woke up late in the money.

MY LIFE OR MY LOVER.

" There are billions of guys in the world, daughter" her father said " You must marry this year. I mean before December"
" Dad henry is not ready yet and I want to wait for him"
" I didn't hear you well" her father said "you've waited for Henry for more than 3 years. All your mates and young relations are married. Must you wait for a Man until your life is ruined? I'm your father I know what is good for you. You must bring a Godly man THIS YEAR. And there are many of them in my Church. More handsome, richer and Godly than Henry"
" Daddy, but I love Henry?"
" What do you know about love, helen?"
"I'm always happy around him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him."
" you've said that a thousand times. Henry does not feel the same, If he does he would marry you. Daughter do you know a Man has 24 hours in his day while a woman only has 12 hours? Do you know a man can change his mind like wind change directions suddenly. My daughter, I would never allow this blind love you have for henry destroy your destiny. NO, not to my precious daughter"
" Daddy pleeeees" she pleaded
"No infants want to eat pap for the first time, its mother would force him till it grows to eat itself. Daughter, get ready for a wedding ceremony. You either bring the man or I do it just like Abraham did for Isaac."
that night was her worst, she cried bitterly.

________________ ___________________
" I'm man enough to decide my future" my brother shouted as he walked out of the bedroom.
" I'm old enough to be a father" my father shouted back following him at the back.

Broz went to sit on the dinning table angrily. Papa went and stood at his front sweating profusely. They wer both panting like wrestler in the ring.

" I worked day and night in the sun and moon trying to make you an enviable figure in the society that would raise the family's status. And you are here telling me rubish. "i love her" "i cant afford to miss her". What sort of stupid love are you talking about? Do you know how women have ruined many men's future? I thought you read your bible. ADAM-EVE, SAMSON-DELILAH, DAVID-BATSHEBA, AHAB-JEZEBEL. should I go on counting?
"Daddy, we all know Helen does not share any quality with these women. Oh my God" broz agonized.

" Henry, you are a disgrace to this family" father said as he walked into his bedroom

The room was as silent as the grave yard. Mum was confused. I would never "understand". Dad wants his son to be a lawyer. Henry is in love.

STORY CONTINUES(no writing space. Bear with me)
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by catholy: 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
and what happened next
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Story Continues.

THE BREAK UP

" I'm at home lets meet in the church. One hour before the service commences" broz dropped the phone.

He went to the wardrobe. " give me my bible" he said, stretching his hands. I landed a big black book on his hands. He fastened up his button and belt, walked up to the mirror and used the exit door.

"How was the service" mother said, as he was just walking in.
He didn't reply. He walked straight into the room and locked the door.
It was time for food. I was ordered to call him out. The door would never open no matter what. " Henry, Henry," my mother screamed. My father ran out of the room and joined us as we began to knock the door hard.

" If you commit suicide because of a woman, thousands of them would attend your funeral" my father voiced out. There was no sign of life in the room. One would think there was nobody in the room. But we knew that he was there. Everything- the sandal, the keys and the fact that the door was locked from behind, showed that he was inside.

" get me a cutlass" father said. I went and returned with a cutlass. We broke the door and jumped in.

Lo and behold. My brother was sitting on the bed crying. My parents who were already dieing gave a sigh of relief.
" what are you doing to yourself?" mama said.
" I dont want to talk to anybody" he muttered.

Papa walked back to his room without uttering any word. We stood and consoled him though it wasn't working.

Tragedy struck both families two months later. Helen's father had hooked her with a gentle, handsome man. There wedding was fixed for November.

Brother had been reduce to nothingness by tears of sorrow. He would never forgive himself for betraying such a girl. The woman was forced to be "happy" in the noon by her father's constant seizure. She had to be happy if she did not want to lose her father.

As the wedding day drew closer, sorrow and agony followed. Broz had cried out his eyeballs. The pastor and workers of his church had been summoned by mama to comfort him but it wouldn't work. Father couldn't just bear what he called "emotional stupidity". He would always wonder how a matured man would cry in such a degrading manner. The lady's predicament was worse. She dared not cry out because of her hyperthensive and diabetic father.
She always cried in solitary places, in the night. Her new lover had reported her to her father.

"I dont understand Helen" John complained. "she would never chat with me, she sees me as :..." he was short of words.

"Helen!, Helen!!" her father called.
"Sir" a voice answered from the bedroom.
" Daughter since ur Mum died. You've been the only sons of my joy. The only reason I exist. Daughter, i love henry just the way you do. But henry does not value you. I'm doing this for your interest. Pls accept john and move on with life. Its only a matter of time" He began to cough unstoppably.
"Water, Water, Water" she shouted. Her father fell into her arms. He was dieing. They quickly rushed him to the hospital via john's camry car.

In the hospital, she was told to always make her father happy and to do his biddings if she does not want her to die. She had been pretending to like John since the incidence.

My broz would never like to see another woman. His heart had been stolen away by Helen.

LAUGH A BIT.
My mother thought the reason broz was devastated was because there is no one to fill the vacuum helen her left. So she arranged a girl who had been his friend sice childhood
. Titi walked in and sat on the chair. "Hello, hi. Henry" she called.

My mother went and whispered something to her ears. "Go and meet him the door is unlocked"
must be what my mother said.
She stood up and walk majestically to the room.

"Ehhhh, mama, heeeelp " she yelled. We ran into the room and saw bro beating her after he had poor soaked garri on her face. We tried hard but bro would never let her go until Dad came to the rescue. When she was finally left alone she was sweating like a goat.
I couldn't help but laugh whenever I saw her though I was sorry for the incidence.

THE WEDDING DAY.

It was saturday, 24 November. JOHN WEDS HELEN. I didn't know how the invitation letter got to bro. He picked up a biro and wrote on the IV card. HENRY WEDS HELEN. Tears rushed to my face as I saw it. I had dreamt of that day when bro would marry the goddess but the dream would never be fulfilled anymore. Tears slid down my face like a waterfall. Bro looked and saw me crying. He dropped the IV and picked up his diary. He began to write something. I stretched my neck to see what it was. It was a poem.

"Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon can no longer hear the falconer
THINGS FALL APART, LOVE CANNOT HOLD
And mere agony is loosed upon my soul"

N.B : the poem belongs to WILLIAM BUTTLER YEATS. There are minor modifications to suit the story, however. (NO PLAGIARIASM IS INTENDED)

Bro, dropped the biro and walked out of the room. "Where are you going" I asked. "To find a new lover" he replied without turning back.

I suspected insanity. I was right. He did not wear his sandals. No, he must not get to the street. I jumped out of the bed as if catapulted by a spring. I ran to the kitchen. Mother was frying plantain. She jumped out of the kitchen knowing fully well the shame that accompanied the mother of a mad son. We ran out of the flat. We flew through the gate. "Gboaa" the gate sounded as we slammed it behind us.

We ran out into the street with naked soles. Our feet landed on pointed stones. They raised dust as they landed on the soil. Human and animal faeces painted them. Gob of mucus spat out from men's throat watered them.
We rushed out of our street. We look left and right. We were bewildered. We saw crowd of people rushing to the right. We followed them, pressing hard against the increasing crowd.

" That gentle and young man" a man shouted.
" Who is the man" mother asked impatiently.
" I no know am o" he answered fearfully. We increased our speed. We were more concerned about the victims than what had happened.
We looked down the road some people were surrounding something which was lying on the hot road. We increased our speed again. "No, it can't be bro Henry" I thought out loud.

As we were running closer. We saw a car decorated with balloons, on it was an inscription that read : JUST MARRIED. I increased my race as fast as I could. I had to see the victims before the ambulance come and pick them.
I pushed anything that stood on my way. I stepped on people's toe. I walked on people's shoe. A man tried to stop me. He was a thug, popularly known as Godfather. I slapped him hard, he fell and began to roll on the ground. I continued runnind as fast as I could. His boys followed me.

As I moved closer, I saw some people with colourful attires and costly robes. I saw them surrounding a man whose leg was hanging loosely on the ground. "It can"t be bro. He is too good to die just like this." I covered the space and ran into their midst.

"No no no no" I screamed " no this can't be true. Bro, bro, pls wake up" I held his head on my laps. I saw through my tearful eyes other corpses. A man and a woman. I looked intently. It was sister helen in her wedding dress. I screamed like a mad dog. I looked at the man in agbada. It was helen's father. His spectacle stood on his nose. I cried out louder than ever.

" Somebody tell me I'm dreaming" mum arrived,fell and died.
" No, mum you can't leave me like these" I screamed. A man came to pacify me I landed a blow on his nose. He began to roll on the road. It was the same Godfather. A man fell on my back from behind. I had tried to land another blow on his head when I saw it was died. He dropped dead Immediately he got there. " I can't bear this alone. Dad pls don't leave me' I lamented. I hit my head on the concrete road, blood oozed out and mixed with sweat to wipe my tears away. I cried and cried until water stopped flowing from my eyes and voice could no longer come out of the throat.

I cried till late in the night. The ambulance came and pack them into the van. I prayed there wouldn't be another tomorrow. I felt the ground should swallow me. I regretted the day I was born. There was no hope whatsoever for me.

I sat there in the middle of the road. Everybody went home. The night birds and toads joined me to mourn. I decided to go home and die.

I stood up and roared like a wounded lion. It was all dark. I took out the phone from the pocket to serve as light to my path. "Guy,how far" a friend pinged. "May you never know peace in your life " I typed bitterly. "You look good in that pic" it was my best friend. "May you never see the end of this year" I was very bitter. I stood up and began to cry home.

There were flames everywhere. I saw people carrying buckets of water and running into our compound. Every of our property had been burnt. The plantain mum was frying had generated into an inferno. I slumped and went into coma.

THE BURIAL.

I came back to consciousness. It was january 1. I had been in coma for over a month. I regretted waking up. I was discharged two weeks later.

I went to the mortuary and collected their bodies. I buried the parents but decided to keep the lovers' corpse for a befitting burial.

I went to a local carpenter and told him to make a casket that would contain two dead bodies. He obeyed and did it perfectly.

With the help of the youths, I took the corpse to the cemetery. Godfather volunteered to help understanding that I didn't mean those dirty slaps.
They were laid in the casket like couples having s*x. We lowered the casket into the pit. Godfather fell into the pit. "Eh eh jeeeesssuuu" he shouted as he quickly jumped out of the pit. We filled the pit. On their tomb was the epitaph:

" Here lies the last lovers
Henry and Helen."

I turned and never looked back. I walked out of the cemetery to rebuild my fallen war of jerusalem.

THE END.

" The story is purely fictional. Resemblance with anybody's biography is a coincidence" THANKS
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by captainsinzu(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
Bros u don catch my heart...I da folo u bumper 2 bumper..I pray dis hits d frontpage like odas...
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by mchileks4luv(f): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Guy Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ verse,continue the story na,abi Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ know finish the move de day Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ watched it
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by osykull22(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
why did it end like dis
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
osykull22: why did it end like dis
. I have modified it read it again. Now to the end.
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Jibwillz: 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Emotional n tragic
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by catholy: 9:01am On Oct 06, 2013
thumbs up guy
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by BeautfulB(f): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow...wat an heartfelt story,u made me cry, ur a good autor and a film writer keep it up.
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by angelamina(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
embarassedWot a touching story embarassed
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
catholy: thumbs up guy
angelamina: embarassedWot a touching story embarassed
Beautful.B:
Wow...wat an heartfelt story,u made me cry, ur a good autor and a film writer keep it up.

I love you guys. I wouldn't be able to finish it if not for your comments.
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by fflamingo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Great, tensed and coupled with some instance ecstasy ......
Good Job done
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by noblebright(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2013
I jus wish i didnt open this threat cus it jus spoil my day, this story maks me cry as if it was a true lif story. nice1 DUDE n tank u for spoilin my day.
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2013
Wooo..tnk God its fictional..

I dun dey fear b4 ooo
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
noblebright: I jus wish i didnt open this threat cus it jus spoil my day, this story maks me cry as if it was a true lif story. nice1 DUDE n tank u for spoilin my day.
kizmartino: Wooo..tnk God its fictional..

I dun dey fear b4 ooo

Hahahaha. Thanks for the comment sirs
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by CORDROSS: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin
Preceedo:

Hahahaha. Thanks for the comment sirs

1 Like

Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Benedictus90: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ too dey ooo....
Thank God say dat story no b true life o, I for jes faint ma own 4 here too (I no go die sha)
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Preceedo(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Benedictus90: Guy, U̶̲̥̅̊ too dey ooo....
Thank God say dat story no b true life o, I for jes faint ma own 4 here too (I no go die sha)

hahahaha. Na fiction toh bad.
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by amiebeauty(f): 11:44am On Oct 15, 2013
very tragic story...thank God its fiction ooo...i for follow dey cry sef
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by donkross1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wednesday, 04 December 2013 at 03:56 PM: - I was here. I almost cried until .... Fiction appeared
Re: A Most Tragic And Romantic Story by Rick9(m): 1:12am On Apr 14, 2015
I was looking for sth emotional to read and I saw this post ah mehn this is so touching.

(1) (Reply)

Ola Rotimi Plagiarize Sophocles' Oedipus Rex In The Gods Are Not To Blame / Chimamanda Adichie: The Next Nigerian Nobel Laureate In Literature? / Script Writing Chat Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.