Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,687 members, 7,959,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! (744 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up / Glory To Jesus, Honour To Mary! All The Real Catholics Please Stand Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by VirginFinder: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
For some time now I have seen topics and posts on this forum advertising the illuminatti.

Out of curiosity, I click the profiles of such posters only to find out that they are 'newbies'.

Now I know that most of these posters are regular Nairalanders and have only decided to register a Nairaland pseudo-username to protect their regular Nairaland identity. grin

I ask, are you illuminatti Nairalanders not proud of your cult? What are you afraid of? No one will beat you.

I am a born again Christian and proud to say it anytime, anyday, anywhere to the glory of God.

So, if you are member of the illuminatti on this forum, please just own up with your regular username and let us know where you belong wink

Cheers!
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by AbuMikey(m): 1:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Meaning of illuminati
Noun:
1. People claiming to possess special enlightenment
or knowledge of something

I'm an illuminati,cos I'm an illuminated being,God blessed me with diverse knowledge,and that makes me an illuminati undecided

Meaning of il·lu·mi·nat·ed il·lu·mi·nat·ing

Full Definition of ILLUMINATE
a : to enlighten spiritually or intellectually

b (1) : to supply or brighten with light

So,Niccur,hope you now see I'm an illuminati? undecided
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by VirginFinder: 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Meaning of illuminati
Noun:
1. People claiming to possess special enlightenment
or knowledge of something

I'm an illuminati,cos I'm an illuminated being,God blessed me with diverse knowledge,and that makes me an illuminati undecided

Meaning of il·lu·mi·nat·ed il·lu·mi·nat·ing

Full Definition of ILLUMINATE
a : to enlighten spiritually or intellectually

b (1) : to supply or brighten with light

So,Niccur,hope you now see I'm an illuminati? undecided

Come clean.

Are you a member of the illuminatti cult or not?

Those are the people I want to know.

Thank you.
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by AbuMikey(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Come clean.

Are you a member of the illuminatti cult or not?

Those are the people I want to know.

Thank you.
Mr Man,read the last Sentence of my previous post smiley
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by VirginFinder: 2:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Mr Man,read the last Sentence of my previous post smiley

What stopped you from saying it at once? Why the story?

That's the reason many of your fellows will overlook this thread. You guys are just not proud of it.
At best, you'll just try to justify and sugarcoat your membership where and when you manage to own up. grin

It's ok. Now I know where you belong. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by AbuMikey(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
gringringrin

E be as if you nor understand the journal wen I first post oo cheesy

Go read am again,then tell me wetin you understand from am grin

1 Like

Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by VirginFinder: 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: gringringrin

E be as if you nor understand the journal wen I first post oo cheesy

Go read am again,then tell me wetin you understand from am grin

Which one are you saying? undecided

No one is going to beat you. smiley

Don't be afraid! cool
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by AbuMikey(m): 2:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Texanomaly and Homesteady should please come and Me explain something to Mr Virgin finder
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by tobechi20(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by VirginFinder: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Texanomaly and Homesteady should please come and Me explain something to Mr Virgin finder

Own up or hold your peace. grin

Every individual is either heaven-bound or hell-bound. There are no mid-ways. grin

Make your choice today and stand by it. I have made mine. Care to know? Heaven of course by God's grace.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by AbuMikey(m): 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Own up or hold your peace. grin

Every individual is either heaven-bound or hell-bound. There are no mid-ways. grin

Make your choice today and stand by it. I have made mine. Care to know? Heaven of course by God's grace.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
so you think I haven't made my decision undecided

I did a long time ago,and I choose the unspeakable Tete-a-tete grace cheesy
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by VirginFinder: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: so you think I haven't made my decision undecided

I did a long time ago,and I choose the unspeakable Tete-a-tete grace cheesy

Which will lead you to where?

Heaven or hell? Other things being equal.
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by AbuMikey(m): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Which will lead you to where?

Heaven or hell? Other things being equal.
Are you a CIA spy? undecided
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by VirginFinder: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abu Mikey: Are you a CIA spy? undecided

lmao

Are you scared?
Re: Illuminatti Members On Nairaland. Please Stand Up! by homesteady(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
I just dey observe! lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Boasting From The Pulpit. / Why Hell Or Hell Fire Doesn't Exist / Why Should I Go To Church Today? Why Did You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.