Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? (1573 Views)

Urgent Please / Pls Who Knows MA Logistics In Adeniyi Jones Ikeja / Who Is Spns Consulting? Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? by Godysien(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please fellow N'landers, who knows Akeem Charity Foundation? This organisation as a matter of fact argueably assumes to be involving in aiding Nigerians to get jobs in countries like Australia, Canada, Dubai, Qatar etc. Currently their recruitment process is on-going in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Once again, pls fellow N'landers in the house help to drop your comment(s) on what you know about this organisation either on the positive or negative. Thank you and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? by SaintChukz(m): 1:20am On Oct 05, 2013
^^ Hello...i don't know if its the same with the Hakeem Bello- Osagie (former C.E.O old UBA and current C.E.O of one of the telecoms coy.) foundation, but if it is, then they might be genuine. But if they are asking for any sort of committment from you like say payment of money of any kind. Please Just know it is pure scam oh. Because no charity organisation would do that. Anyway could you drop your mail addr. Or send me a PM so that i could find out something from you. Thanks.
Re: Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? by mekastan: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi
Re: Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? by mekastan: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2013
Hi Godysien, I applied for it here in Uyo, and they said that they will get back to us, so since i summited my form, i have not had from them. I'm beginning to suspect that's scam.
Pls did u also applied for that? If yes, please what is the situation of things now, cause they said that the departure days will be 15th, 16th and 17th of november. U can mail me with mekastan@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? by ninexcomng: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
A friend of mine also applied and paid 50k for this. Is this a scam?
Re: Urgent Please! Who Knows Akeem Charity Foundation? by Godysien(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
I don't know o bro. May God help us o!

(1) (Reply)

Telepoint Oral Interview / Contact Centre Representative Job / Clearing Clerks Needed At Kerildbert Holdings Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.