Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) (30568 Views)

Burning Bus At Toll Gate 7up Going To BERGER / Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Several Dead As Trailer Crushes Commercial Bus At Ketu, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by satellitedaisy: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady: Doesn't that woman know that her gown is too short? She's now showing everybody her laps!

Where is the lap? All I can see is the back of her legs
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Indeed you will "waist" some few minutes undecided
Capt. JH Miller:
See my problem with you guys over at LAG, they impose things and discomfort you guys but you just go with the flow.
That's why I like north for some things, evreybody will just drop and leave the car for the driver.
Worse that can happen, you waist some few minutes to get another.

Make una know ur rights and voice it out!

1 Like

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
BRT BUSES, THE NEXT GENERATION OF MOLUES
THE SPIRIT OF MOLUE CAN NEVER BE SUPPRESSED
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
A-HA:

KEEP QUEIT LITTLE NEGRO

See me see trouble o, shey I was talking to you? Amebo, did I call your name abi when did you turn into a girl?

Look, stay the fvck off my lane...

3 Likes

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Open your mouth, big black goat grin grin tongue
My friend correct your spelling

A-HA:

KEEP QUEIT LITTLE NEGRO

2 Likes

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by hammedkola(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
See my problem with you guys over at LAG, they impose things and discomfort you guys but you just go with the flow.
That's why I like north for some things, evreybody will just drop and leave the car for the driver.
Worse that can happen, you waist waste some few minutes to get another.

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
peppy luv: Open your mouth, big black goat grin grin tongue
My friend correct your spelling

Lol I know right, dude tryna feel like he's the shitt... Can't even spell quiet

2 Likes

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Controversy: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nigeria Nawao if they no carry goods wahala if they carry wahala
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Tapout(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by everyday: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
There is no evidence to prove its a BRT besides there are other big buses plying that route
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by 4reigningqueen: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
Somorin#1:

"Ata aja nito ripe onloso, ara obo
Amope obo gan ni oba losoloso"

How we say the same thing in Yoruba.

like seriously is this the translation?

Pepper dog urine see body pu****y somebodys name serious is king that mess that mess

sorry, my yoruba is verry bad.

2 Likes

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life: You can take the girl out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the girl.

No more comments
meaning?
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Akiika: 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
A classic example of poverty ridden psyche!!!
Nigerians don't seem to want anything good. Imagine a tanker loaded with fuel tilted and fell on the side and the fuel starts flowing towards this BRT bus in a standstill traffic, how will people get out of that bus in good time to avoid being burnt alive?
We all go on ranting spree blaming Govt' for everything....will Fashola monitor all the BRT buses to make them comply.
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greedy people. Agbero will always be agbero. If you give them an airplane dey will overload it to the brim too . Eko ko koko ni. Buses are meant to be 3 3 passengers they will want to make it 5 sef if given the chance.
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by nikkyshyne(f): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Caracta: I can bet with my phone charger that this is a blue-coloured BRT bus. It can never be the red-coloured ones. grin

Eko o ni baje o... tongue
You are quite wrong.

I can bet with my face powder it is the red bus. Precisely the oshodi via mushin from Lagos Island BRTs. Tom Jones bus stop or something like that.

Market women who buys stuffs at Idumota usually partonise these buses. I have seen it with my 2 korokoro eyes.
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by anonimi: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
This is what you get when you think governance is simply about PHYSICAL development and many of your mumu electorate praise you to high heavens for launching "projects" left, right and centre while you refuse to focus on EDUCATION of children, which is the foundation for a developed society.

How many children in Lagos STATE are out of school
What % of Lagos STATE children are enrolled in free government schools?
What is the ratio of teacher:students in such giovernment schools?
What about the quality of MAINTENANCE for common facilities- toilets, green spaces, classrooms, libraries, cafeterias etc- in such schools?

Are the children taught civic education and rules of good behaviour in society etc
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Jensenelizz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
4reigningqueen:

like seriously is this the translation?

Pepper dog urine see body pu****y somebodys name serious is king that mess that mess

sorry, my yoruba is verry bad.
grin
like seriously ur interpretation got me crackin so bad.....
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by tunsmann(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
That's why I like north for some things, evreybody will just drop and leave the car for the driver.but boko haram dey urside.[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by manny4life(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
berem: meaning?

Meaning what I said.

In another word, no matter how much gold you put on a pig, it will NEVER, remain clean, it will always go back to dirt.

Also meaning,

You can take the girl out of the hood (Fashola has provided clean buses for Lagosians to use), but you cannot take the hood out of the girl (Lagosians will ALWAYS act same way, defeating the purpose). Shey you understand now? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by duality(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2013
Failed govt regulation and monitoring is what I see there.
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by nex(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Always take the bus numbers of such vehicles, and time, then report to the BRT management by texting to 07026524287 , or you can also include a picture to these details and tweet at @LAGBUSOfficial.
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Codedeben: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Though kinda so inhumane to pack passengers alongside luggages like this, but i can tell y'all haven't traveled long distance on naija road before, esp Lagos to North or east using normal small buses (hummer bus or those old ones). The worst ever experienced in my life was LAGOS - MINNA (Niger State). its just a custom, as in its like a norm (cos u have traders who come to lag to buy things almost everyday) , you cant escape it - most especially their state transport-owned buses called NSTA. They fill every little spaces in the bus with "kaya" , even relaxing your leg would be extremely difficult. Imagine for a minimum of 10-hour journey!!!!
God go save us for naija.
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by yink1: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Molue in d making
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
please and please, read this shocking article.

www.nairaland.com/1465612/shocking-article-nigerian-leadersis-there
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by anonimi: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
manny4life:

Meaning what I said.

In another word, no matter how much gold you put on a pig, it will NEVER, remain clean, it will always go back to dirt.

Also meaning,

You can take the girl out of the hood (Fashola has provided clean buses for Lagosians to use), but you cannot take the hood out of the girl (Lagosians will ALWAYS act same way, defeating the purpose). Shey you understand now? grin grin

And that is where education comes in.
Education for the whole society over a long CONTINUOUS period of many decades!!! That is what China did and continues to do.
I mean QUALITY and WHOLESOME education for ALL children that is free and COMPULSORY.
The type that produces citizens who are

- inquisitive
- creative
- conscious of their INDIVIDUAL role in the SOCIETAL scheme of things.

Awolowo and the five UPN governors did that 60 and 30 years ago respectively, which should have been revived and PROGRESSED unlike the TOUCH & GO noise making propaganda gimmicks of the ACN goons with their Opon Ofo and laptops for a handful of students.
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by oladapolif: 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:

ODE, DONT TELL US OUR RIGHTS, OMO IBO GO TO NORTH, WHO DEY ASK U TO COME LAGOS, NO BE BY FORCE.... MSHEW... U ARE AN INDIRECT HATER....
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by fishmakas: 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na dat one u see? red belle
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by obailala(m): 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why should I be surprised about buses packed like this, when we have planes packed like this. Just like they say, "wetin concern agbero and overload" undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by bonetalk(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady: Doesn't that woman know that her gown is too short? She's now showing everybody her laps!
i knew u would see it, i'm not suprised all but must u write it here
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
Part of the reasons I hate Nigerians! They will abuse anything! If Fashola didn't give you BRT now.....People will be shouting 'Nigeria Government is this and that', 'People don't use Molue in "advanced" countries' etc....Now them give you world standard BRT, your dumb brains still no fit handle am...You turn am to Molue. Mcheew..Na una sabi jare!
Re: Passengers & Goods Loaded Together In A BRT Bus At Idumota (Pictures) by smithjanetstore: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
I know dis man na igbo look at face like ohaneze ndigbo,

Hey lagos na wha oooo look at the so called giant of africa the
BRT does nt even baffles see plane with overload oga oo, na thunder go
fire this our governmnet for treating us like slaves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine / I Mistakenly Bought A Non-drivable Car / Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.