Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) (2242 Views)

Chidinma Ekile Stuns At Sisters Wedding In Tanzania (photos) / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Peter Okoye Pictured In A Hot Kiss With A Female Fan In Tanzania [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by Kaymisola(f): 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Since she practically has nothing doing, pending when she starts school or starts getting back her video vixen jobs then I guess she's just gonna keep partying and travelling here and there!

She's been all around Nigeria since her return from the #BBATheChase so she has decided to venture out. She's presently on her way to Tanzania with Bimp and will probably spend some time with her boo of life, Angelo in South Africa too.

See another photo of them below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/10/beverly-osu-jets-off-nigeria-with-bimp.html

Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by juliciousbabe(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
Beverly is a happy girl any day any time. Dont worry soon she will be a house hold name .Haters keep Off
Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by homesteady(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
^^^
She's already a household name
But in a negative way undecided

Even people that did not watch bigbrother know her!
Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by Big4wig(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yea she is already an household name on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
Jeez!

7 clean sheets is flattering!
Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by greatestman(m): 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
i hate hearing this girl name
Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by Ichliebedich(f): 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
greatest man: i hate hearing this girl name
eyah! Kpele o
Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by vickysmilez(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
homesteady: ^^^
She's already a household name
But in a negative way undecided

Even people that did not watch bigbrother know her!
like ♍ƺ grin
Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by Tuntheycr7: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dear God deliver dem 4rm d insanity of Beverly and Tonto. Amen
Re: Beverly Osu Jets Off Nigeria With Bimp To Tanzania (photos) by HezronLorraine(m): 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
^^
Since Tonto celeberated with Jim Iyke,her insanity has reduced.

(1) (Reply)

Who Tha Bleep Is ANDY BLAZE ? / WOW! Freda Edewor Steps Out In Severely Ripped Jeans / Nollywood Actor, Nosa Rex Wife Delivers Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.