Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary (9063 Views)

First Pictures Of Ozil In Arsenal Colours / Mesut Ozil Officially Signs For Arsenal / Ozil Signs For Real Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary by Stormborn: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
The word ozil has been added to the dictionary. Word meaning: ozil ( assist). Ozilation ( assistance). Word usage: (1) please can u ozil me with your pen. (2) peter please ozil me with ten thousand naira. (3) moye needs ferguson ozilation with how to handle man united. (4) goodluck jonathan needs our ozilation in nigeria. Enjoy and add yours thanks.

1 Like

Re: The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary by greatestman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2013
Stormborn: The word ozil has been added to the dictionary. Word meaning: ozil ( assist). Ozilation ( assistance). Word usage: (1) please can u ozil me with your pen. (2) peter please ozil me with ten thousand naira. (3) moye needs ferguson ozilation with how to handle man united. (4) goodluck jonathan needs our ozilation in nigeria. Enjoy and add yours thanks.
Goodluck is a legend
Re: The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary by faftop: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
NEW OXFORD DICTIONARY . Ozil /Oʊzil/
verb~(sb) (in/with sth) to help somebody
do something. To assist. Example in a
sentence >>We'll do all we can to ozil
(assist) you Ozil me in finishing this job.
ozil (present tense), ozilled (past tense),
ozilling (present continuous) Ozillous /O
¤ziluz/ to be helping. The man was so
ozillous.
Re: The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
can u please Ozil your a** by shutting your f**kin mouth?
Re: The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary by siddiq202(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2013
You guys should enjoy the moment while it last

1 Like

Re: The New Meaning Of Ozil In The Dictionary by ajasa4link: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2013
He ozilled u in paying ur way through school, now u don't want to marry him,sister watch ur back before he OZIL ur life with conc acid o

(1) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 30th March 2013 / Frank Lampard!: Midfield Goal Scoring Machine, Is He World Class? / Chelsea Vs Norwich City 4 - 1 On 6th October 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.